Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
If you are talking about deleting social media accounts then that is standard protocol that any attorney would direct their client to do. For your second point, I don’t see how making the accusation is something that causes one to lose credibility.
Her own witnesses cause her to lose credibility.

And why scrub your previous words?
Any lawyer would direct their client to get off social media. They do that for high profile cases and divorce cases
it wasn't just facebook, slade. she tried to "ghost" her entire past. for that alone she's going to need to have very good reasons of why that happened. if you don't see that is a huge flag then yes, we are at an impasse.
I think it shows that she didn’t want her life picked apart by the media. I’m sure we can all understand that... I don’t think it is as nefarious of a move as many are trying to make it be.
we wont know will we? given her sign with NOT MY PRESIDENT and activities we know calls it all into question. her word is simply not enough.
I agree. In this case her word alone is not enough. Which is why I think it’s fair to have a hearing where we can hear each persons account and also have the FBI do a basic check on her claims. I dont see why people have a problem with the investigation?

Even if she is telling the truth, I don't believe its a big deal that he tried to dry hump a girl when he was 17...

I know that the Democrats are trying to derail any SC pick that Trump makes -- but..................Merrick Garland......the end...
See I agree with you there. I don’t think the accusation is a deal killer. But once he denied being at the party and I’m essence called Ford a liar he picked his side and if it comes out that the allegations are true he loses all credibility for truth telling and that IMO is disqualifying.

How will the allegations be proven true? 36 yrs ago. No credible witnesses. He said/She said? Are we bringing in mind readers? A time machine?
They likely won’t prove it either way unless a witness comes forward. We will hear out each side and it will likely be ruled in the court of public opinion. 1/3 of the puppet partisans already have their minds made up on each side of the issue. So it will be the 1/3 that sit in the middle that it will have the biggest impact on.

Agreed. What is interesting is no one cares about Ford. They just want Kavanaugh out. No one is asking for jail time for Kavanaugh.
The offense isn’t really that bad if we are being honest. Don’t get me wrong I think the accusation is disgusting but 36 years ago, drunken teenagers getting groppy isn’t goikg to send a man to prison. The punishment is to blow up his nomination

Any lawyer would direct their client to get off social media. They do that for high profile cases and divorce cases
That's nice. Can you answer the question now?
So you don’t give fuel to the media that will be looking for any reason to disparage your character
Whilst busy disparaging someone else’s on the baisis of no evidence.
Nice.
If she knows it’s true then it isn’t really disparaging, it’s her telling her truth.
Even if true, she knows she has absolutley no evidence, she knows she never reported the incident, she knows she never ever spoke of it to anyone for 30+ years, she knows the SoLs has passed and she knows she will destroy a man’s reputation, his career and possibly his family life on the basis of not being able to prove a thing whilst scrubbing all of her own social media in the process so no one can evaluate her.
Like I said, nice.
Not.
If true I don’t think she really cares about any of that shit. She’s been living with it for 30+ years.

Even if she is telling the truth, I don't believe its a big deal that he tried to dry hump a girl when he was 17...

I know that the Democrats are trying to derail any SC pick that Trump makes -- but..................Merrick Garland......the end...
See I agree with you there. I don’t think the accusation is a deal killer. But once he denied being at the party and I’m essence called Ford a liar he picked his side and if it comes out that the allegations are true he loses all credibility for truth telling and that IMO is disqualifying.

How will the allegations be proven true? 36 yrs ago. No credible witnesses. He said/She said? Are we bringing in mind readers? A time machine?
They likely won’t prove it either way unless a witness comes forward. We will hear out each side and it will likely be ruled in the court of public opinion. 1/3 of the puppet partisans already have their minds made up on each side of the issue. So it will be the 1/3 that sit in the middle that it will have the biggest impact on.

Agreed. What is interesting is no one cares about Ford. They just want Kavanaugh out. No one is asking for jail time for Kavanaugh.
The offense isn’t really that bad if we are being honest. Don’t get me wrong I think the accusation is disgusting but 36 years ago, drunken teenagers getting groppy isn’t goikg to send a man to prison. The punishment is to blow up his nomination

If guilty and he was doing that to my daughter I would pile drive him. If guilty and I don’t believe he is then it’s a terrible offense.

I think it shows that she didn’t want her life picked apart by the media. I’m sure we can all understand that... I don’t think it is as nefarious of a move as many are trying to make it be
She is not telling the truth....she is lying and will never allow herself to be placed under oath....but I guess you libs feel its okay for her to ruin a decent man from afar...like lobbing grenades from the edge.....that is wrong no matter how one slices it.....if this happened and it was Kavanaugh she should have been in DC on Monday...its a dem stall tactic which will not work....she had better be very careful.....she is playing with fire....if she thinks the dems will stand by her when this lie is exposed to the public she is as nuts as a loon.....
Isn’t she testifying under oath on Thursday to congress?
Ill do some of that speculating you are so fond of.

Ford is such a terrible witness because her case is a non starter (she may even be a reluctant witness as I think she believed she could do the damage whilst remaining anonymous - and reluctant witnesses don’t often give the desired performance), that the Dems have been rooting around and found another woman or two with equally vague unverifiable allegations, so they can now say these new ‘developments’ mean we simply must delay Fords testimony and the vote.

This too was predictable and predicted.
We shall see... now that I finally got you speculating, which I’m very excited about so thank you, let me ask... if another accuser comes out with credible evidence that Kav is a slimeball would you accept it? Or are you locked in that anything that comes out about him at this point is fabricated?

I agree. In this case her word alone is not enough. Which is why I think it’s fair to have a hearing where we can hear each persons account and also have the FBI do a basic check on her claims. I dont see why people have a problem with the investigation?

* Not relevant for up/down confirmation vote.
* Not federal jurisdiction.
* No reason to delay confirmation vote.

Good enough?

I think it shows that she didn’t want her life picked apart by the media. I’m sure we can all understand that... I don’t think it is as nefarious of a move as many are trying to make it be
She is not telling the truth....she is lying and will never allow herself to be placed under oath....but I guess you libs feel its okay for her to ruin a decent man from afar...like lobbing grenades from the edge.....that is wrong no matter how one slices it.....if this happened and it was Kavanaugh she should have been in DC on Monday...its a dem stall tactic which will not work....she had better be very careful.....she is playing with fire....if she thinks the dems will stand by her when this lie is exposed to the public she is as nuts as a loon.....
Isn’t she testifying under oath on Thursday to congress?
Ill do some of that speculating you are so fond of.

Ford is such a terrible witness because her case is a non starter (she may even be a reluctant witness as I think she believed she could do the damage whilst remaining anonymous - and reluctant witnesses don’t often give the desired performance), that the Dems have been rooting around and found another woman or two with equally vague unverifiable allegations, so they can now say these new ‘developments’ mean we simply must delay Fords testimony and the vote.

This too was predictable and predicted.
We shall see... now that I finally got you speculating, which I’m very excited about so thank you, let me ask... if another accuser comes out with credible evidence that Kav is a slimeball would you accept it? Or are you locked in that anything that comes out about him at this point is fabricated?
Presumption of innocence. We're gonna need some proof besides her witnesses and lifelong friend saying she's full of shit.

Presumption of innocence. We're gonna need some proof besides her witnesses and lifelong friend saying she's full of shit.

According to leftists, the burden is on accused to prove the innocence. For that reason they're demanding that Kavanaugh should testify first.

However, back in 1991, at the Thomas hearings, Joe Biden said: “And lastly, Judge, with me, from the beginning and at this moment, until the end, the presumption [of innocence] is with you."

But it doesn't matter if leftist said something 30 years ago, or yesterday, today they'll say whatever is needed to get it their way, including lies, and deception.

According to leftists, the burden is on accused to prove the innocence. For that reason they're demanding that Kavanaugh should testify first.

However, back in 1991, at the Thomas hearings, Joe Biden said: “And lastly, Judge, with me, from the beginning and at this moment, until the end, the presumption [of innocence] is with you."

But it doesn't matter if leftist said something 30 years ago, or yesterday, today they'll say whatever is needed to get it their way, including lies, and deception.
As a political ploy, it's a disaster for Dems. Check out the poll results.

As a political ploy, it's a disaster for Dems. Check out the poll results.

TdWThCI.jpg

There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

BTW: she stopped short of accusing him of rape.

What reason do we have to believe her? I won’t say she lied or is telling the truth. I have no idea and really only two people really know the truth. You are passing judgement with no evidence.

With almost 1200 posts approaching and no end in sight, is there anything beside Ford's letter to Feinstein presented that demonstrate or prove Kavanaugh is guilty?

And in a case of second woman Ramirez, Democrats found her and worked her out for six days to make her testify.

Weak answer

Deny it if you want but these are /exactly/ the kinds of groups that organize this sort of shit, always have, always will.
I won’t deny it because I have no way of knowing. Same goes for you. So if you going to try and make the accusations you should be able to back them up with something that makes sense... more than a one word answer.

Ah, clearly I've misjudged your intelligence, my apologies. Let's try again, this time I'll explain for ya, and what the hell I'll even give ya a little more to chew on:

Q: "Who coordinates all of that and how do they do it?!"

A: Political groups would coordinate these kinds of opposition attacks. They often pay for buses to get voters to the booths, or even to get protesters on the streets. Protesters have also been paid by such organizations for their participation on numerous occasions - advertisements looking for protesters have been found as well (I believe the last one I saw was paying $15/hour.) Some have argued that the protesters are not "being paid" but rather that the organizations are paying their fees and bails - this supposedly was the case when the Kavanaugh protesters were arrested in the hearing just a few weeks ago. Considering this, it is not at all unfathomable that political organizations would be paying for "victims" to come forward in the same manner - be that paying them outright, or "just" paying their fees to do so. Not that it even requires payment for some folks, in other sexual assault and rape accusations we've had cases where women simply wanted attention.

As for the organization part; one could look at the political groups that were organizing and funding the violence of ANTIFA. It's not very hard to troll social media for folks willing to say something bad about Kavanaugh - especially when the far left not only absolutely hates Kavanaugh because of the lies the MSM has told them (aka he'll overturn Roe vs Wade!!!) but has also completely lost their grip on reality the past couple years; to the point of silencing any conservative views in colleges, mob reporting conservative YouTube and Twitters to get those folks banned, enacting violence upon folks attending Trump rally's, mobbing and harassing anyone that works for Trump in public (I hear they harassed Cruz at a public restaurant just yesterday,) a teacher brought a gun into their school and shot themselves in the foot to protest the 2nd, a lefty shot up a baseball game trying to kill republicans. You cannot tell me that you don't see that some of these folks are unhinged and acting stupid because of the MSM's bullshit riling them up... Given all that, how is it at all difficult to believe that some folks might lie for "the political cause"?
Well I do thank you for giving a real answer and explaining yourself. I respect that. I do feel that organizing protests and marketing campaigns is quite different than coordinating a conspiratorial lie to discredit a SCOTUS nominee that includes 6 year old records and Swiss cheese accounts, and calls for FBI investigations. If they made this thing up I’d assume they would cook up a more solid story, wouldn’t you? Accuse just Kavanaugh and put them in a one on one situation so it was truly he said she said. Why push so hard for the FBI to investigate if it’s a lie? That puts criminal charges into play. If I was cooking a lie I’d just play this thing out in the media and try to sway public opinion. Can you acknowledge that it is difficult to make sense out of the story and actions of this were all made up?! It would be the worst fabrication ever right above the dog ate my homework!

Q: "Why push so hard for the FBI to investigate if it's a lie?"

A: Because the D senators already knew the FBI had refused to investigate it kido. It's a local matter, the politicians know how this shit works and they knew that the general public would fall for their little outrage game when the FBI said, again, that it wasn't their jurisdiction. Now they can twist all the folks who don't know any better into knots about it for the mid-terms. It's working since you and many others apparently think that bullshit request lends some lick of credibility to the story. It's the same with the lie detector thing, also bullshit and useless, but that's why the D's had her take one in... August wasn't it? D's aren't stupid, they know the story doesn't have to be air-tight. they know that their followers won't look into the story too much because the public in general doesn't particularly care about Kavanaugh's nomination, it's not a big thing to them (even the D's) - It's only the activist protester/radical types that are even paying attention to this shit-show. The 30some% who are paying attention hated Kavanaugh anyway so they don't really care about "all" the facts, they, like the D's, just want to push this nomination out until after midterms in the hopes that they can get the Senate and install more activist judges for themselves.

It's why the Kavanaugh nomination is even a problem for the left in the first place remember. The D's are the ones that got ya'll needlessly freaking out about Kavanaugh over-turning Roe vs Wade, it's settled law and he's said as much more than once. Even if he did though, abortion would go back to state decision - aka people would actually get to vote on it for their state, ya know, that democracy thing the left always /says/ they're for? Hell abortion was even legal up here in Alaska back in the 80s-90s, and we're /still/ to this day 70% Christian. The entire D uproar about Roe vs Wade is complete bullshit specifically designed to rile lefties up to vote in the mid-terms and retain D power and control over everyone's lives, via the SCOTUS in this case.

This is exactly the kind of shit that politicians do every single day of every single year; twist stories, cause outrage/anger/high emotions, and profit from it at the polls. They are very good at this game so its zero trouble for them to set something like this up even years in advance - recall they had a protest ready to go before Kavanaugh was even nominated <insert name here> and stuff?

Best wise up kido or they'll be leading you around by the nose for your entire life. Ya know, like Ms. Ford here, who's being used like a tampon and will be flushed very shortly; her life in shambles and none for the wiser of it...
That’s not true. Then FBI can certainly do background checks. They already done 6. This accusation brings new info to light that needs to be vetted. The FBI can easily conduct a couple of interviews and present their findings to congress. You are conflating a background check with a criminal investigation. The White House or congress can request for the FBI to do this at any time

I am sure a lot of people are going to be glued to the tv to watch this circus this Thursday. I must say, if you want to go all out on chastising someone's character; that is one way to do it. Nice job Democrats! You really know how to weaponize your stupidity.

* Not relevant for up/down confirmation vote.
* Not federal jurisdiction.
* No reason to delay confirmation vote.

Good enough?
Good enough for you and all who just want him on the SCOTUS. Pretty weak for those who want to take the accusers claim seriously and vet this thing out

Forum List

Back