Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
In your subjectivel opinion :poke:
Well let’s see... there are some pretty obvious conflicts on both sides yet you can only point to one side. That’s not being objective.
Nope. I was not aware, for example, that some people assert that Devils Triangle only means one thing and could not possibly be used by teenage boys to mean a drinking game. Not a lack of objectivity if I wasn’t familiar with the terminology, now is it?

The third accuser's story is falling apart even faster than Ford's.....the threat of lying to the FBI will do that to a fake story...

WATCH: Kavanaugh Accuser Swetnick Walks Back Some Of Her Explosive Allegations

NBC News' Kate Snow noted that the network could not verify any of Swetnick's salacious claims before she highlighted how Swetnick's claims during the interview varied from her written declaration.

Swetnick had claimed that she "became aware of efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh, and others to 'spike' the 'punch' at house parties" she attended.

Snow noted that in the NBC News interview, Swetnick claimed that she saw them near the punch but did not actually see them "spike" the punch with alcohol.

NBC News also noted that Swetnick appeared to change her initial statement about Kavanaugh being involved in gang rapes. Swetnick initially claimed: "I also witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to cause girls to become inebriated and disoriented so they could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys. I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their 'turn' with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh."

However, in the interview with NBC News, Swetnick said they did not stand in lines but "huddled by doors," and that she "didn't understand what it could possibly be."

Swetnick said that she had no idea what the boys were doing outside the doors until she claims she was raped, and then in hindsight claimed that it was "just too coincidental."
Ha ha ha! No doubt she is walking it way back becuase otherwise, as the only adult, she would be an accessory to a crime - or whatever legalese is appropriate - several times. Maybe she will be charged, or maybe Kav will sue her for defamation or slander etc?
She should not be allowed to get away with this!

All of their stories are falling apart.....that is why they are now focusing on beer and year books....

I say don't let them. Keep hammering the discredited stories and don't let them jump from invented scandal to invented scandal, because they will.

Mitchell tells Republican senators "reasonable prosecutor" would not bring Ford case against Kavanaugh - CNNPolitics

Mitchell summarized her report for the committee.

"In the legal context, here is my bottom line: A 'he said, she said' case is incredibly difficult to prove. But this case is even weaker than that," she wrote. "Dr. Ford identified other witnesses to the event, and those witnesses either refuted her allegations or failed to corroborate them. For the reasons discussed below, I do not think that a reasonable prosecutor would bring this case based on the evidence before the Committee. Nor do I believe that this evidence is sufficient to satisfy the preponderance-of-the-evidence standard."

Ford’s deviations in her timeline about when the assault occurred are important. Did the event occur in the “mid-eighties” or “early-eighties,” was she in her “early teens” or “late teens,” and why did she cross out the “early” in “early 80s” in the statement for her polygraph report?

Mitchell lays it all out:

• “In a July 6 text to the Washington Post, she said it happened in the ‘mid 1980s.’”
  • “In her July 30 letter to Senator Feinstein, she said it happened in the ‘early 80s.’”
  • “Her August 7 statement to the polygrapher said that it happened one ‘high school summer in early 80’s[.]’”
  • “[Then] she crossed out the word ‘early’ for reasons she did not explain.”
  • “A September 16 Washington Post article reported that Dr. Ford said it happened in the ‘summer of 1982.’”
  • “The Washington Post “article reported that notes from an individual therapy session in 2013 show her describing the assault as occurring in her ‘late teens.'”
  • “But she told the Post and the Committee that she was 15 when the assault allegedly occurred.”

Wow. So MANY inconsistencies!

42450988_1542624565839479_363937876347453440_n.jpg

upload_2018-10-2_3-6-37.jpeg

^^^^^^^^Rogues Gallery ^^^^^^^^

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Attorneys, Democrats ‘Likely Affected’ Her Account, Prosecutor Concludes
BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV
October 1, 2018 Updated: October 1, 2018memo sent to Republican senators, Mitchell concluded that “the activities of congressional Democrats and Dr. Ford’s attorneys likely affected Dr. Ford’s account.”

According to the memo, Ford communicated with Democrats and their staffs as the details of the accounts she provided became increasingly specific. Mitchell doesn’t offer a detailed explanation for her conclusion and instead points senators to a timeline showing that Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) was aware of Ford’s allegations weeks before Feinstein’s staff interviewed Kavanaugh on Aug. 28.

Ford provided her most specific account of the events after Feinstein’s staff interviewed Kavanaugh. Feinstein’s office didn’t respond to a request for comment.

In the original text to The Washington Post tip-line on July 6, Ford said the alleged incident happened in the “mid-1980s.” She changed the date to “early 80s” in her letter to Feinstein on July 30.

After Ford retained a lawyer recommended by Feinstein’s staff, she took a polygraph on Aug. 7, when she further narrowed the date to a “high school summer in early 80’s.” Ford crossed out “summer” on the statement, but didn’t explain why.

Ford provided the most narrow timeframe—”summer of 1982″—to The Washington Post in the article published on Sept. 16.

According to Mitchell, Ford couldn’t explain how she narrowed the date. Mitchell does note that Feinstein’s staffers had interviewed Kavanaugh two weeks prior and asked him “numerous questions about confidential background information.”

Ooooops.

She needs corroboration sheesh.
Yes, that’s why she took a polygraph and has been asking for an FBI investigation. She seems pretty confident in her story. We will see what the FBI comes up with.

She took the polygraph when she was insisting she wanted to be anonymous. If Kavanaugh did something like that, the usual suspects would be shrieking that he lied.
I would very much welcome BK to take a polygraph I think that would be a great idea.
Polygraphas aren’t reliable enough to be of any use here.

Did you read the prosecutors report to the Judiciary committee? Mark Levin read it on his show tonight.....Ford is lying...since she is lying this whole house of cards crap falls apart.....

It was noted by several radio hosts how the democrats are now focusing on beer instead of the sex acts...because those stories, including Ford's have fallen apart completely.......she is lying.......but now she is a millionaire for destroying a man's life....
Yes I’m reading them now. It also seems Fraud began changing and narrowing down the date the alleged incident occurred after Feinstein staffers had grilled Kav over his whereabouts and activities at various times.
Thank goodness he hadn’t shown them his diary/calendar and didn’t give in to testifying first!

Last edited:
Yes, that’s why she took a polygraph and has been asking for an FBI investigation. She seems pretty confident in her story. We will see what the FBI comes up with.

She took the polygraph when she was insisting she wanted to be anonymous. If Kavanaugh did something like that, the usual suspects would be shrieking that he lied.
I would very much welcome BK to take a polygraph I think that would be a great idea.

Did you read the prosecutors report to the Judiciary committee? Mark Levin read it on his show tonight.....Ford is lying...since she is lying this whole house of cards crap falls apart.....

It was noted by several radio hosts how the democrats are now focusing on beer instead of the sex acts...because those stories, including Ford's have fallen apart completely.......she is lying.......but now she is a millionaire for destroying a man's life....
Yes I’m reading them now. It also seems Fraud began changing and narrowing down the date the alleged incident occurred after Feinstein staffers had grilled Kav over his whereabouts and activities at various times.
Thank goodness he hadn’t shown them his diary/calendar and didn’t give in to testifying first!

Thanks, I didn't even think of that...... another reason she didn't bring the letter out...thanks.

You seriously didn’t notice? Come on, a little objectivity test here. You called out Fords “flying and meeting” question marks... now call out some of Kavanaughs. There’s no way you were blind to them
No, I saw no inconsistencies in his testimony.
If you did, kindly point them out.
Is it so hard for you to put your money where your mouth is?
Ok, well I guess you fail the objectivity test.

How about when he said “Devils Triangle” was a drinking game like quarters? Nono, DT is a term for when two guys have sex with 1 girl.

How about when he said “boofing” was a term they used for farting... Nono, boofing is a term used for anal sex.... shall I keep going or do you already have an excuse for these blantantly false under oath statements?
Well I’m afraid you’ll have to forgive me for not being familiar with weird American sex terminology.
And Perhaps they weren’t as dirty minded as you seem to be?
Can you prove this is not how they used these terms within their group?

And how on Earth does any of this indicate he sexually attacked Blasey Fraud or was even present at the mystery party, at the unknown location, on the unspecified date?

Blasey Frauds lies point to her colluding to delay the nomination process, and other of her lies, inconsistencies and convenient memory lapses over key issues, point to her making the whole thing up.
I knew you’d have some kind of excuse lined up. How about you just give a fair minded answer and say “yeah, he did seem to stumble over those questions” perhaps he was embarrassed.... there are literally multiple references to lewd sexual acts in his yearbook but he went on fox and talked about how he was a shining virgin in school so now his answer is to make up new definitions to those words?! And you buy that shit? Come on Tilly.

On a side note, I wanted to invite you to a gang bang that my buddy’s and I are having tonight. Don’t worry that just what we call the drum circle gathering we have at the beach on Monday nights. We are doing it doggy style tonight... but that means we all have to drink out of bowls instead of cups. Wanna join?!
I didn’t have any answers lined up because I had no clue what you were going to say! I am not familiar with these phrases and when he referred to them as a drinking game I had absolutely no reason to doubt his answer - absolutely none! You are a very suspicious man!

Now, maybe he meant them in the way you are familiar with, I don’t know and it can’t be proven - after all the FFFFFFFF thingy was alleged by all and sundry to be related to sex, when it turns out it was related to his friends stutter when he used the F word.

Regarding the other phrases, I guess it’s possible he didn’t want to acknowledge them as meaning what you and others assert they mean, so either this group used them in their own slang way, or he didn’t want to say they related to sexual matters as his wife and parents were sitting behind him.

So there may well have been an element of embarrassment over the meaning of these words, but, eIther way, none of this indicates anything more than young male bravado echoing the popular teen movies of the time - a point he raised.

It also certainly doesn’t put him at the mystery party, at the unknown location, during the unspecified time period, and does absolutley nothing to support the allegation he attempted to sexually assault or rape Blasey Fraud.

Got anything else? Maybe something that trumps (no pun intended) the myriad inconsistencies and apparent lies in Blasey Frauds accusations and testimony?
I wasn’t implying that him lying about his yearbook quotes makes him a molester. But you brought up Fords inconsistencies with the flying statements and I asked for you to be objective and name a few from Kavanaugh. Embarrassed or not I’d think lying over stupid immature stuff during a senate hearing should shake up his credibility just a bit. He could have just said they were immature statements from immature kids. Regardless we can play the excuse games on both sides all we want. Don’t think it will get us anywhere

You know who has been calling her credible? Trumps minions and all the republicans I hear taking about her. In one breath they say she was credible and they believe something happened to her and then they go after the Dems for sitting on the letter or they make a case for mistaken identity. Their talking points are all over the board and none really make a strong case for dismissing her accusations and moving forward with a vote

I’d sure as hell take one if I was stuck in a he said she said situation

Not even close. Although I do understand why you want to pretend that I’m makimg that argument. I guess when you can’t keep up with an honest debate you digress to lies. Nice try, but rather pathetic tactic.
Stick with gang bangs and doggy style. They suit you.
Keep trying to divert away from posts that you can’t intellectually respond to and I’ll keep laughing at you.
That's what I just did to you.

So tell us exactly what you think should happen if I accuse you of rape 4 decades ago. Use the same facts as Ms. Ford.
I think your story should be vetted as should mine.
It has been and the witnesses named by your accuser have no recollection of anything like the allegation ever happening, and assert they’ve never seen you behave that way in all the years they’ve known you.
FBI repeats the process, gets same answers.
What now?
Then we vote and move one. Perhaps dig a litter deeper to see if Ford was conspiring with the Dems to make a false accusation and then punish any involved of evidence comes to light.

I am getting sick of all these investigations though. We need to start acting like grown ups

K isn't. He's involved in a she said they said situation.

Good for you.

How about when he said “Devils Triangle” was a drinking game like quarters? Nono, DT is a term for when two guys have sex with 1 girl.

How about when he said “boofing” was a term they used for farting... Nono, boofing is a term used for anal sex.... shall I keep going or do you already have an excuse for these blantantly false under oath statements?
Well I’m afraid you’ll have to forgive me for not being familiar with weird American sex terminology.

And how on Earth does any of this indicate he sexually attacked Blasey Fraud or was even present at the mystery party, at the unknown location, on the unspecified date?

Blasey Frauds lies point to her colluding to delay the nomination process, and other of her lies, inconsistencies and convenient memory lapses over key issues, point to her making the whole thing up.
I knew you’d have some kind of excuse lined up. How about you just give a fair minded answer and say “yeah, he did seem to stumble over those questions” perhaps he was embarrassed.... there are literally multiple references to lewd sexual acts in his yearbook but he went on fox and talked about how he was a shining virgin in school so now his answer is to make up new definitions to those words?! And you buy that shit? Come on Tilly.

On a side note, I wanted to invite you to a gang bang that my buddy’s and I are having tonight. Don’t worry that just what we call the drum circle gathering we have at the beach on Monday nights. We are doing it doggy style tonight... but that means we all have to drink out of bowls instead of cups. Wanna join?!
I didn’t have any answers lined up because I had no clue what you were going to say! I am not familiar with these phrases and when he referred to them as a drinking game I had absolutely no reason to doubt his answer - absolutely none! You are a very suspicious man!

Now, maybe he meant them in the way you are familiar with, I don’t know and it can’t be proven - after all the FFFFFFFF thingy was alleged by all and sundry to be related to sex, when it turns out it was related to his friends stutter when he used the F word.

Regarding the other phrases, I guess it’s possible he didn’t want to acknowledge them as meaning what you and others assert they mean, so either this group used them in their own slang way, or he didn’t want to say they related to sexual matters as his wife and parents were sitting behind him.

So there may well have been an element of embarrassment over the meaning of these words, but, eIther way, none of this indicates anything more than young male bravado echoing the popular teen movies of the time - a point he raised.

It also certainly doesn’t put him at the mystery party, at the unknown location, during the unspecified time period, and does absolutley nothing to support the allegation he attempted to sexually assault or rape Blasey Fraud.

Got anything else? Maybe something that trumps (no pun intended) the myriad inconsistencies and apparent lies in Blasey Frauds accusations and testimony?
I wasn’t implying that him lying about his yearbook quotes makes him a molester. But you brought up Fords inconsistencies with the flying statements and I asked for you to be objective and name a few from Kavanaugh. Embarrassed or not I’d think lying over stupid immature stuff during a senate hearing should shake up his credibility just a bit. He could have just said they were immature statements from immature kids. Regardless we can play the excuse games on both sides all we want. Don’t think it will get us anywhere
Well you can’t prove he lied about the immature stuff - this too is speculation.

But the excuses game is joined at the hip with the speculation game - one of your faves! No?

It has been. Now what, an FBI investigation or 7?
If you feel it was adiquately vetted then you have reason to be frustrated. I dont particularly trust partisan senators so their “investigation” doesn’t hold much weight for me. I’m looking forward to see what the FBI finds. Having them dig in was the right move in my opinion
Your answer is Yes, the FBI should investigate you?

Let's hope the simple uncorroborated accusation from 40 years ago doesn't break you in lawyer's fees.
No need for a lawyer. A simple uncorroborated accusation won’t nudge the FBI to do anything. You like to label Fords accusation as empty but it certainly is not and everybody knows it.

You are a moron......Ford's allegations fell apart as soon as she made them...no one said they were at this fake party.....no one that she specifically stated was there, not even her best friend, her story is falling apart under the barest scrutiny by the Sex Crimes Prosecutor which is why assshats like you are now focusing on everything except for the Ford allegations....
Kinda strange that she would make up a fake party and then name the people who were there knowing they would all contradict her story. How many years do you think she trained to pass that polygraph? You’d think with all the training and planning she would have come up with a better fake story, right?

In your subjectivel opinion :poke:
Well let’s see... there are some pretty obvious conflicts on both sides yet you can only point to one side. That’s not being objective.
Nope. I was not aware, for example, that some people assert that Devils Triangle only means one thing and could not possibly be used by teenage boys to mean a drinking game.
So, not a lack of objectivity if I wasn’t familiar with the terminology, now is it?
It wasn’t a one off thing though. You have Devil’s Triangle which is a term for 2 guys having sex with 1 girl. You have boofing which is a term for anal sex, you have many statements that have to do with partying, puking, and hooking up with girls.

Then you have the Fox interview of a poor virgin teen who played sports, studied hard and drank a few beers along the way.

If it was such a serious situation it would be funny

As I stated, I couldn’t view Kavs testimony over the Devils Triangle as suspicious or conflicting as - being a girl as pure as the driven snow - I’d never even heard that phrase, and drinking game sounds like a perfectly reasonable explanation to me, and it still could be what they named a drinking game - for all any of us know!

Quick, get the FBI on what he named his drinking game!!???

Yes, I brought up Frauds flying deception, and that isnt the only inconsistency in her sorry story, nor the most alarming.

Have you read Rachel Mitchell’s report yet?

If not, you should.

Last edited:
Keep trying to divert away from posts that you can’t intellectually respond to and I’ll keep laughing at you.

So tell us exactly what you think should happen if I accuse you of rape 4 decades ago. Use the same facts as Ms. Ford.
It has been and the witnesses named by your accuser have no recollection of anything like the allegation ever happening, and assert they’ve never seen you behave that way in all the years they’ve known you.
What now?
Then we vote and move one. Perhaps dig a litter deeper to see if Ford was conspiring with the Dems to make a false accusation and then punish any involved of evidence comes to light.

I am getting sick of all these investigations though. We need to start acting like grown ups
Well, you wanted them.

Oh well, a can of worms has been opened and you’ll probably be a lot sicker before this is over.

I would like to point out that I believe acting like a grown up needs to include not throwing out 36 year old allegations at the 11th hour when you yourself not only know you have absolutely no evidence, have severe memory lapses, willfully did not mentioned the incident to anyone for over 30 years, and that on the basis of your own neglectful behaviour, your victim doesn’t have a hope in hell of PROVING that he is innocent.

What now?

But you do realise that for decades to come people are going to speculate that you did do it, and others will in fact refer to you as a rapist.
Your rep has become forever tarnished, and the fallout on your family has done lasting damage.
Parents aren’t so sure you should coach their kids anymore......just in case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back