Do you believe the official 911 story?

Nobody swallows better or more often than you, Princess, and that's no CTBS. :D

faggot..

Yeah, that has to be one of del's Sock Puppets. del's the weird creepy USMB Gimp. Don't know why they keep letting it out of its hole. :)

Finally we agree on something! Del is a weasel who would creep around my posts to neg me while never posting a word in response. That is weird but he hasn't bugged me in months. :D

Yeah, that has to be one of del's Sock Puppets. del's the weird creepy USMB Gimp. Don't know why they keep letting it out of its hole. :)

Finally we agree on something! Del is a weasel who would creep around my posts to neg me while never posting a word in response. That is weird but he hasn't bugged me in months. :D

Nice try del. But we all know you're a loony Sock Puppet troll. You is craaaazy. :cuckoo:

And how bout the Bin Laden Family flying off on their private jet, despite all U.S. planes being ordered grounded. Pretty strange no?

I did. Firemen were in building 7 for hours and if the place was rigged surely those fires would have set off at least some of the charges and brought the building down much earlier.
You are just being silly, Princess. :cuckoo:

only a single charge was required according to NIST

And now you believe the NIST report? I'm guessing it would have to have been a fucking large explosive (like a Hiroshima nuke) and if that building was so structurally vunerable why do you doubt the rest of the NIST report on 7's collapse? :D

C'mon, Princess. Clearly you are not to bright and by your own admission find it easy to swallow. Just sayin'. :lol:

Oh del, back to your Gimp hole. You're one craaazy Sock Puppet troll. :cuckoo:

"Oh del..."
Really, Princess? If your wrist was any more limp you wouldn't be able to type (with all due respect). :lol:

Whatever del/candycorn/SAYIT, or whoever. Your faggoty posting style gave you away. Now back to your Gimp hole. :)

Last edited:
I did. Firemen were in building 7 for hours and if the place was rigged surely those fires would have set off at least some of the charges and brought the building down much earlier.

And now you believe the NIST report? I'm guessing it would have to have been a fucking large explosive (like a Hiroshima nuke) and if that building was so structurally vunerable why do you doubt the rest of the NIST report on 7's collapse? :D

do you support the NIST theory or not ?

according to NIST it would be.."as loud as a shot-gun blast or speakers at a rock concert...but hey what does NIST know,,,right ??

And how bout the Bin Laden Family flying off on their private jet, despite all U.S. planes being ordered grounded. Pretty strange no?

You are very strange, Princess, and I'm being as diplomatic as I can. The hasty exit of Saudi royals had nothing to do with the collapse of 7. :D

Nice try del. But we all know you're a loony Sock Puppet troll. You is craaaazy. :cuckoo:

By "we" you can only mean all the little voices in your pinhead, Princess, and I do mean Princess. :lol:

You are very strange, Princess, and I'm being as diplomatic as I can. The hasty exit of Saudi royals had nothing to do with the collapse of 7. :D

We're discussing 9/11. Not just WTC 7. Try to keep up Gimp.

11+ years after 9/11 the NIST report remains the most rational of all the theories. Hell, even you believe it when it serves your purpose (in bold relief, above). :D

No, we're not, Princess. We've been doing 7 for the past couple of pages. Perhaps you should try to keep up. :D

11+ years after 9/11 the NIST report remains the most rational of all the theories. Hell, even you believe it when it serves your purpose (in bold relief, above). :D

Yeah we get it Sock. You believe the official 9/11 story. You've said that a thousand times using numerous Sock Puppet accounts. So why do you still come here? You lap up everything your beloved Big Brother feeds you. We get that. Got anything else to offer?

according to NIST it would be.."as loud as a shot-gun blast or speakers at a rock concert...but hey what does NIST know,,,right ??

So now you have become a proponent of the NIST report. :badgrin:

No, we're not, Princess. We've been doing 7 for the past couple of pages. Perhaps you should try to keep up. :D

The post is on 911. Not just WTC 7. Read the OP, ya ignoramus. :)

Forum List

Back