Do you believe the official 911 story?

Unfortunately, i've had to conclude that much of the Evil in this World emanates from our CIA. Look at most of the horrors in this World, and i would bet the CIA is connected in some way. Take a closer look at all our recent Wars and other terrible tragedies. The CIA has been connected with all of them. I love my country, but i'm not proud of the CIA. They're a menace to society.

Last edited:
Watching the video clips,they reveal that two plans were flown into the WTC,watching the video from DC a plan was flown into the pentagon. as far as the third plan we have audio that revels much about that flights fate also.

Pissed of nut cases flew plans into buildings is not to hard to get.

Translation = if your not to bright its easy to swallow

Or in your case a delusional nut case much like the idiots that flew the planes.

PS. there a big black chopper headed your way right now! better go hide.

Watching the video clips,they reveal that two plans were flown into the WTC,watching the video from DC a plan was flown into the pentagon. as far as the third plan we have audio that revels much about that flights fate also.

Or in your case a delusional nut case much like the idiots that flew the planes.

Actually, their not using those big black choppers so much anymore. Their using their new Drone toys instead. Black Helicopters were never just a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' They were and still are very real. But Big Brother is favoring his new Drone toys these days.

The timing of the collapse is mystifying.

10 seconds would the right time for an aerodynamically perfect object to FREE FALL from a height of 1761 feet.

Seems to me that a building that was smashing down though one floor after the other on its way down should have had its acceleration slowed somewhat in the process, which ought to have at least increased the fall time a little bit ya know?!

Yet somehow there appears to be absolutely NO slowing down of the debris' acceleration as it smashes down through one COMPLETELY UNDAMAGED FLOOR after the other.

I find the offical accounts to explain this MAGICAL CONSISTENCY OF the rate of fall, despite the resistance it MUST have encountered rather troubling

I offer no alternative explanation to the official accounts.

Last edited:

10 seconds would the time for an aerodynamically perfect object to FREE FALL from 1761 feet.

Seems to me that a building that was smashing down though one floor after the other at a time should have had its acceleration slowed somewhat in the process, which ought to have at least increased the fall time a little bit ya know>

Yet somehow there appears to be absolutely NO slowing down ohat rate of the debris' acceleration as it smashes down through one UNDAMAGED FLOOR after the other.

I find the offical accounts troubling, but offer no alternative explanation.

The Towers and Building 7 fell way too perfectly symmetrically. They did their job too well. But like i said, the steel and other debris was quickly shipped off to China and disposed of. So we'll never know. It is very sad but it is what it is.

you think you can see helicopters over my head ???....talk about delusional ..buddy get help

An object in motion tends to stay in motion,there was a tremenduce amount of weight and MOMENTUM

The lower floors couldn't take the forces,gravity accelerated the upper flows do

10 seconds would the time for an aerodynamically perfect object to FREE FALL from 1761 feet.

Seems to me that a building that was smashing down though one floor after the other at a time should have had its acceleration slowed somewhat in the process, which ought to have at least increased the fall time a little bit ya know>

Yet somehow there appears to be absolutely NO slowing down ohat rate of the debris' acceleration as it smashes down through one UNDAMAGED FLOOR after the other.

The Towers and Building 7 fell way too perfectly symmetrically. They did their job too well. But like i said, the steel and other debris was quickly shipped off to China and disposed of. So we'll never know. It is very sad but it is what it is.

I put this rat hole of a mystery in the same bag of "I don't have the time or the skill or the real data" bag, just as I long ago put the mysteries surrounding the Kennedy assassination into it.

What I know is that I do not believe the official story in either case.

But debating this issue with true believers is a complete waste of time.

you think you can see helicopters over my head ???....talk about delusional ..buddy get help

Did I say I could see anything?? you don't get sarcasm well do you??

You belive that the CIA was behind 911,do you think they are watching you?? you have psoted years worth of ??? they must know about you,they certainly ,if guilty would be on the watch for finger pointers such as yourself.

Building 7 was very likely a controlled demolition. They "Pulled It." Go look at which agencies the building housed. That will answer many questions. The official 9/11 story is a Fairy Tale...But not the good kind of Fairy Tale.

Despite your years of braying there still is no evidence of a controlled demo and only a shrill and desperate CT would claim a CD to have been likely.
Wouldn't plantedcharges have exploded willy nilly as the fires reached them, causing a very unpredictable (read: uncontrolled) demo?
You can twist all the fairy tales you like around who, what and where but without evidence of a CD you still have nothing but wild speculation, innuendo and assumptions. Nothing. :cuckoo:

fires where mostly contained to the impact zone.. firefighters made into the impact zone reporting two small fires secs before the collapse

That was typical CTBS. Here's the truth (you will note the firefighters heard "creaking sounds," not explosions):

As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, damaging the south face of the building and starting fires that continued to burn throughout the afternoon. The collapse also caused damage to the southwest corner between Floors 7 and 17 and on the south face between Floor 44 and the roof; other possible structural damage included a large vertical gash near the center of the south face between Floors 24 and 41. The building was equipped with a sprinkler system, but had many single-point vulnerabilities for failure: the sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system; the floor-level controls had a single connection to the sprinkler water riser; and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water. Also, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers.

After the North Tower collapsed, some firefighters entered 7 World Trade Center to search the building. They attempted to extinguish small pockets of fire, but low water pressure hindered their efforts. Over the course of the day fires burned out of control on several floors of 7 World Trade Center, the flames visible on the east side of the building. During the afternoon, fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30. In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon. At approximately 2:00 pm, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse. During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building. Around 3:30 pm FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel. At 5:20:33 pm EDT the building started to collapse, with the crumble of the east mechanical penthouse, and at 5:21:10 pm EDT it collapsed completely. There were no casualties associated with the collapse.

7 World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I put this rat hole of a mystery in the same bag of "I don't have the time or the skill or the real data" bag, just as I long ago put the mysteries surrounding the Kennedy assassination into it.

I hear ya, i don't debate the loyal Goose Steppers. I'm here to discuss Conspiracy Theories with people who have open minds. The Goose Steppers are a waste of time.

An object in motion tends to stay in motion,there was a tremenduce amount of weight and MOMENTUM

The lower floors couldn't take the forces,gravity accelerated the upper flows do

lol...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrkLmENyVpY]David Chandler - Physicist - 9/11 Analysis - Downward acceleration of the North Tower - YouTube[/ame]

Nobody swallows better or more often than you, Princess, and that's no CTBS. :D

Nobody swallows better or more often than you, Princess, and that's no CTBS. :D

faggot..

10 seconds would the right time for an aerodynamically perfect object to FREE FALL from a height of 1761 feet.

Seems to me that a building that was smashing down though one floor after the other on its way down should have had its acceleration slowed somewhat in the process, which ought to have at least increased the fall time a little bit ya know?!

Yet somehow there appears to be absolutely NO slowing down of the debris' acceleration as it smashes down through one COMPLETELY UNDAMAGED FLOOR after the other.

I find the offical accounts to explain this MAGICAL CONSISTENCY OF the rate of fall, despite the resistance it MUST have encountered rather troubling

I offer no alternative explanation to the official accounts.

And there is the rub. Can you think of a substance which could have caused 7 to collapse without explosions, who attached it, when and how? Keep in mind firefighters were in the building fighting fires until about 3:30 PM.

Most of those you deem to be "true believers" here have expressed doubts about and disappointment in the NIST report but express far bigger doubts about what the CTs are shoveling as an alternative. None of the 9/11 CTs have expressed a single doubt about any aspect of any 9/11 CT ... even the ones that directly contradict their own.
So who are the true "true believers?"
Just ask Pauli.
He says he believes none of what our gov't or media tells us and nothing could ever change his POV. Now there is a truly closed-minded "true believer," for ya. :lol:

I hear ya, i don't debate the loyal Goose Steppers. I'm here to discuss Conspiracy Theories with people who have open minds. The Goose Steppers are a waste of time.

Uh-huh. You mean open minds like the idiot who believes nothing our gov't or media says and insists nothing could ever change that POV? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back