Do you believe trumps medical report?

Hillary will dance on Fat Donnie’s grave
Maybe but she still not the President.

Yeah, everybody has known that for going on sixteen months. Are you stuck in a time warp?
Its very relevant no matter how long it's been. The root cause of the hatred towards Trump is that he had the audacity to cheat Hilliary out of her destiny.

He cheated?

Good for ThunderKiss1965 but he's not the first RWNJ to finally admit they've been had.

However, I do wish they'd move into the present and quit obsessing about Hillary. The fact that we've got known felons in trump's dump is far more important.
If you failed to notice I didn't bring up Hillary's name but responded when it did. No obsession here.

He did right hia own health report so it does show he cares little about living a more healthy lifestyle.

He'll most likely be dead in a couple years at best.
He sure has gotten under your guys skin… LOL

Yeah, everybody has known that for going on sixteen months. Are you stuck in a time warp?
Its very relevant no matter how long it's been. The root cause of the hatred towards Trump is that he had the audacity to cheat Hilliary out of her destiny.

He cheated?

He cheated?

He cheated?
Ask any liberal it was Hillary's time and Trump took it away from her.

Every other president has gone through a medical exam and given the results to the American public. If he doesn't, he has something to hide. Trump created a fake one. That means he has something to hide. The law doesn't require them to provide their tax returns, but all the others have. Not doing so means he has something to hide. He has a lot to hide. A lot. He is the scum of the earth.

We all saw the stumbling, odd twitching and speech stammering Hillary had, do you believe her doctor's release? OH Please!

The White House physician gave Trump a clean bill of health and stated that he was mentally sound; add to this, he's doing a good job so far.
The left's hatred of him because he's not some career politician and wants actual border control, is so palpable that it borders a mania.
I think of the left as a five year old having one of those "drop on the floor, temper tantrums, screaming, no, no, no!"

He cheated?

He cheated?

He cheated?
Ask any liberal it was Hillary's time and Trump took it away from her.

I am a liberal. It has been sixteen months, and i haven't given a shit for roughly a year.

Sorry that doesn't play well with your fucked up "ANYTHING TO PISS OFF LIBS!!" reactive mindset.

I assume you're trolling? No. She's a private citizen, her health is nobody's concern any more.
What ? I never mentioned Hillary's health I don't give a shit.

See post #1? It's the subject of the thread. Wake up, buttercup.

Every other president has gone through a medical exam and given the results to the American public. If he doesn't, he has something to hide. Trump created a fake one. That means he has something to hide. The law doesn't require them to provide their tax returns, but all the others have. Not doing so means he has something to hide. He has a lot to hide. A lot. He is the scum of the earth.

We all saw the stumbling, odd twitching and speech stammering Hillary had, do you believe her doctor's release? OH Please!

The White House physician gave Trump a clean bill of health and stated that he was mentally sound; add to this, he's doing a good job so far.
The left's hatred of him because he's not some career politician and wants actual border control, is so palpable that it borders a mania.
I think of the left as a five year old having one of those "drop on the floor, temper tantrums, screaming, no, no, no!"

Trump “fixed” his White House physical results

Just like he “fixed” his grades at Wharton

Forum List

Back