Do You Believe We Came From Monkeys?

You got the scientific fact right, but it was founded by a creation scientist..

Well first, there is no such thing as creation science. Stop being a sniveling little liar and just present your faith in magic as faith in magic, instead of desperately trying to put it on the second shelf as evidence based onowledge. By doing so, it shows that you know your faith does not smdeserve the same respect.
Furthermore...so what? His belief in magical fairies has no bearing on the truth of the fact, nor did it have anything to do with deciding the fact is, indeed, a fact. Get that irrelevant garbage out of here...

So, I scored a point there for God and creation. You said there was a mountain of facts (evidence) and I'm still waiting. Why don't you admit, evolution is hypothesis (it may not even be a theory if creation scientists do not believe it), and there are no scientific facts associated with it. I'm ready to move on.

The fossil record is quite complete.

Why have you not heard about it?

So, I scored a point there for God and creation.
You scored no points. Your magical nonsense is not relevant in any way to scientific knowledge.

You said there was a mountain of facts (evidence) and I'm still waiting.
Because you are a dishonest jerkoff that dismisses any evidence that you don't think validates your retarded voodoo. Which is all of the evidence. So here you sit, a grown man, waiting for the knowledge that 9 year olds possess. And you're proud of it....good for you.....

For the record, creation and science are mutually exclusive.

You can now try to disprove carbon dating.

Well first, there is no such thing as creation science. Stop being a sniveling little liar and just present your faith in magic as faith in magic, instead of desperately trying to put it on the second shelf as evidence based onowledge. By doing so, it shows that you know your faith does not smdeserve the same respect.
Furthermore...so what? His belief in magical fairies has no bearing on the truth of the fact, nor did it have anything to do with deciding the fact is, indeed, a fact. Get that irrelevant garbage out of here...

So, I scored a point there for God and creation. You said there was a mountain of facts (evidence) and I'm still waiting. Why don't you admit, evolution is hypothesis (it may not even be a theory if creation scientists do not believe it), and there are no scientific facts associated with it. I'm ready to move on.

The fossil record does not agree with Darwinian evolution. That is observable fact. Why have you not heard about it?

The fossil record does not agree with Darwinian evolution. That is observable fact. Why have you not heard about it?
The fossil record agrees perfectly with the theory of evolution, and it is one of the strongest pieces of evidence for evolution being an accepted fact, which it is.

For the record, creation and science are mutually exclusive.

You can now try to disprove carbon dating.

They can actually be one and the same (for human creation). If you allow ancient aliens, and Sitchin theory.

The fossil record agrees perfectly with the theory of evolution, and it is one of the strongest pieces of evidence for evolution being an accepted fact, which it is.

You just admitted it's theory as in ToE. You just admitted that fossil record is not fact. Besides, you can't have fraud as facts.

Just because you believe this stuff, bond, doesn't make it true.

You're in for a rude awakening. Hopefully it's not for a long time...

I have said this over and over. It's not because of Christian theology that I believe. It's creation science. It's not I who is in for a rude awakening, but you. And it will last for a long, long, long time. Evo needs long time. You reap what you sow.

The words of the prophet (John 3:16) are written on the subway walls and tenement halls.

You just admitted it's theory as in ToE.
No, i i stated it is a scientific theory, which is not the same. I also stated that it is fact fact. Bond, you are just not a very honest person. Your ridiculous denial of evolution aside, you are still a dishonest, sniveling little worm.

No, i i stated it is a scientific theory, which is not the same. I also stated that it is fact fact. Bond, you are just not a very honest person. Your ridiculous denial of evolution aside, you are still a dishonest, sniveling little worm.

Eh, word salad. It's false theory which becomes pseudoscience like practically all of Darwinism. We found out it's not survival of the fittest. Even Syriusly inadvertently admitted that there was not a sole tree of life with HGT. That hurts the common ancestor theory and favors creation theory. The creation scientists theorize that it's more like bushes of life in God's orchard. I don't think we'll ever settle the long time and time difference. (I think God's plan is to teach evos how long billions of years actually is.).

>>FFI: No, i i stated it is a scientific theory, which is not the same.<<

You didn't state any facts Fort Fun Indiana. Which you were supposed to have a mountain of.

And scientifc theory is ToE.

Didn't people think survival of the fittest was a fact at one time? It was proven false. All you did was make assertions.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/5988401/why-survival-of-the-fittest-is-wrong

And as usual, I'll claim victory in this round as you had to resort to ad hominems :rolleyes:.

Footnote: Wouldn't you think if evolution was true, then you'd be way ahead? I'm the one at a disadvantage since secular science will not accept God, the supernatural and the Bible as scientific theory. Also, if the Bible is a mythical book, then wouldn't it have been debunked several thousands of years ago? Instead, things seem to fit, science backs it up and its prophecies are falling into place. Will the world end in 2060 as Sir Isaac Newton hypothesized? Unfortunately, it's becoming more and more like the state of the world before Noah's Flood. Oh, but you don't believe Noah's Flood either.

Statement on the Date 2060

In 1704, Isaac Newton Predicts the World Will End in 2060 | Open Culture

Eh, word salad. It's false theory which becomes pseudoscience like practically all of Darwinism. We found out it's not survival of the fittest. Even Syriusly inadvertently admitted that there was not a sole tree of life with HGT. That hurts the common ancestor theory and favors creation theory. The creation scientists theorize that it's more like bushes of life in God's orchard. I don't think we'll ever settle the long time and time difference.e

lol
'inadvertently admitted'
I never claimed that there was a 'sole tree of life' because I never went with your whole tree of life/bush of life idiocy in the first place.

There is nothing about HGT which harms the common ancestor theory and there is no such thing as 'creation scientists'- just quakes who pretend that a big book of fairy tales is science based.

The fossil record supports the theory of evolution.

And that is an observable fact.

Eh, word salad. It's false theory which becomes pseudoscience like practically all of Darwinism. We found out it's not survival of the fittest. Even Syriusly inadvertently admitted that there was not a sole tree of life with HGT. That hurts the common ancestor theory and favors creation theory. The creation scientists theorize that it's more like bushes of life in God's orchard. I don't think we'll ever settle the long time and time difference.e

lol
'inadvertently admitted'
I never claimed that there was a 'sole tree of life' because I never went with your whole tree of life/bush of life idiocy in the first place.

There is nothing about HGT which harms the common ancestor theory and there is no such thing as 'creation scientists'- just quakes who pretend that a big book of fairy tales is science based.

Darwin claimed tree of life. Without it, evolution goes down the tubes. No common ancestor.

Creation scientists think it's an orchard of life consisting of bushes of life being separated by sexual union. Apes and humans cannot mate and therefore no evidence of ape-humans. Ape-humans combinations are just not observed which is the weakness/lie of the make-believe monkeys to man silliness.

In fact, Richard Dawkins, evolutionary biologist, has challenged bushes of life already. Atheist scientists do not want to advertise it because they think they'll be wrong and lose (and presumably go to hell).

Bushes in the Tree of Life

The Tree of Life may be a bush

HGT doesn't even explain common ancestor. It just at the single-cell level. You're making mountains out of a molehill ha ha.

The fossil record supports the theory of evolution.

And that is an observable fact.

Survival of the fittest was thought to be a fact, but that turned into pseudoscience.

I would say the fossil record is founded upon circular thinking. The fossils were made to fit ToE instead of just being fossils in the bushes of life. It will shake out when the tree of life vs bushes of life argument is settled. You already admitted that bushes of life is possible.

I have said this over and over. It's not because of Christian theology that I believe. It's creation science. It's not I who is in for a rude awakening, but you. And it will last for a long, long, long time. Evo needs long time. You reap what you sow.

The words of the prophet (John 3:16) are written on the subway walls and tenement halls.

Wow, that's a dark and cool version of a song that was meant to provide hope. I love it though! That was awesome!!

The original is by Simon & Garfunkel (my sister went to the same HS with them, Forest Hills HS in Queens) , And it is about acknowledging the despair and apocalyptic people on the subway floor.

And fyi... they're Jewish... jus sayin

You don't want to go to their Heaven...

Creation Science is made up by Christian theology. Every link you post goes back to a Christian site. You are brainwashed into your belief. Probably because you were borne into it.

If you had been born Jewish, or Muslim, or Buddhist, you would think differently. You just follow what you were brainwashed into from birth. And though you try to look like you have given it a lot of thought, you obviously haven't.

Or else we wouldn't be having these conversations. :)

I was born Christian. It took me a few years to realize the fallacy. Maybe 8 yrs old.

And once I did, even though I still love the ideal of Jesus, and strive to be like him, I could not commit myself to a lie.

And then the reason I have problems with religion, is that they're all looking to kill each other over arguments in belief in a non-existent deity. And it has lead to countless lives being lost, women getting burned and raped, children getting abducted or killed... All in the name of religion in a false "God".

"God" is actually the "Devil".

Last edited:
I'll tell you what I think the real god is, when you're ready to listen. :)

Forum List

Back