🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

I do.
Why don’t you?
Why exist at their level of discomfort?

Discomfort?
For watching something else, going somewhere else, spending somewhere else?
If what someone else thinks bothers you then you are wasting yer time worrying about how someone else thinks..

Yet you're one of those touchy feely liberals...go figure.
And you are one of those abrasive assholes of whatever political philosophy (insert here).
I'm sure you don't appreciate the irony of your post.

Discomfort?
If what someone else thinks bothers you then you are wasting yer time worrying about how someone else thinks..

And you are one of those abrasive assholes of whatever political philosophy (insert here).
I'm sure you don't appreciate the irony of your post.
Irony is my favorite dish..

I do.
Why don’t you?

No, sadly I do not. As psychotic as the enemy political platforms have become they're Right to speak clown is just as important as my own and thus must be protected at all costs. Yeah, it sucks. But that's part of being an American.

I do.
Why don’t you?

Discomfort?

Wow, what ever happened to deplorable?

I do.
Why don’t you?

Because if they're in the business of making widgets, and I need a widget, it's got nothing to do with their political views, that's why. I really don't give a shit what their political views are unless that's what we're engaging in.

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

That’s true...Mid-City is full of filthy pieces of shits and filthy pieces of shit don’t support Trump.

You're in New Orleans?

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.
you are a bigot to issa.....you are being one in the post im quoting....
big·ot
/ˈbiɡət/
noun
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
  2. one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

Boycotting doesn't matter especially if the businesses don't know you're boycotting. So the next step is protesting and harassing customers. Its better if no one knows your politics, especially businesses. Businesses and personal property need to be respected.

Boycotts don't work anyway.

That’s true...Mid-City is full of filthy pieces of shits and filthy pieces of shit don’t support Trump.

You're in New Orleans?

Mid-City is a super shithole in Mexifornia

Google 90402 you nutcase. I'm sure there are few trump supporters but they are too coward to show us that they are lowlifes.

Be honest...how many wont go to Chic fil A cause crazy Christians

Funny you should bring up Chick Fill A....they’re the newest addition to my protest list.
They have ad billboards in Spanish only...I’m done.

God forbid a business should advertise to a potential customer base. We can't have THAT.

I've never been in a Chick Fil A but only because I don't do fast food.

Forum List

Back