🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

I believe everyone to some degree avoids business over "politics" Notice nobody wants to answer Chic Fil A question, I avoid tires plus, Progressive, and changed banking institution from one of biggies to a local bank with whole 3 branches when they bragged how they were signing up illegal immigrants for accounts in church basements. I dont try to recruit others to do likewise. When a business says they dont want my business thru public statements or actions I oblige them.
Tried chic fil a is junk food and should be avoided regardless of their politics.

If you are a conservative and gonna pick chicken junk food. Pick chic fil a

Just thought of one.
Mrs. Heinz became politically active for Kerry and that cost Heinz when many switched to other products.
As wealthy as she was. it really didn't matter.

I do.
Why don’t you?

Nope...base my decisions on a combination of best value, price and convenience for me

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That doesn’t surprise me..fence sitters never take a stand.

You know better than that, I am very strong in my views, they just do not all fall left or all fall right.

Why would I care about the political views of those I do business with? Makes no sense at all.

Why??

Because if your view is a nation will fall then you will spend alittle to keep it from falling

This is why liberal companies are about to get hit hard

What is a "liberal company"?

I do.
Why don’t you?

Nope...base my decisions on a combination of best value, price and convenience for me

You know better than that, I am very strong in my views, they just do not all fall left or all fall right.

Why would I care about the political views of those I do business with? Makes no sense at all.

Why??

Because if your view is a nation will fall then you will spend alittle to keep it from falling

A liberal company supports liberalism

One can see this with their donations to liberals or conservatives

Just thought of one.
Mrs. Heinz became politically active for Kerry and that cost Heinz when many switched to other products.

When did Heinz lose market share?

upload_2019-5-5_12-17-16.png

Avoid all products that advertise on fake news sites and the fake news corporations and all their other companies

CNN is owned by time warner which owns many companies. Boycott every single company that they own

Barr must fine CNN so high for rigging the debate with questions to only Hillary and for further rigging with fake news to stop the America voter

Time Warner would have to go bankrupt

No, because of James 5:19-20

“Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins. ”
So by blessing evil with financial reward you're saving them? What a maroon!

Send a nice donation to Planned Parenthood. You'll save lots of souls!

I do.
Why don’t you?

No, because I'm a mature adult. I'm capable of accepting that people have opinions that differ from my own. I don't need to control the way they think, and I have no need to exact retribution for people who dare to view things differently than me. I would only participate in a boycott for things that I personally feel are a severe moral offense.

Why??

ALL Americans support Liberalism. It's what we're founded on.

I see you've been boycotting civics classes.

No, because of James 5:19-20

“Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins. ”
So by blessing evil with financial reward you're saving them? What a maroon!

Send a nice donation to Planned Parenthood. You'll save lots of souls!

The natural way and pre wired way to stop sinning is by getting pain . That stops the sin .. Giving a reward helps them to keep harming

Why??

ALL Americans support Liberalism. It's what we're founded on.

I see you've been boycotting civics classes.

Wrong Dead Wrong

Our founders stopped liberalism with stopping the unwise from voting

That is the foundation of success

Just thought of one.

When did Heinz lose market share?

Could you look at that chart around 2004?
John Kerry 2004 presidential campaign - Wikipedia

The chart does not go that far back, but please feel free to support your unsubstantiated claim

I don't care what political views the guy who does my dry cleaning holds as long as he does a good job on my clothes

What do you do ask every business owner or shopkeeper you deal with what party the belong to and who they voted for in the last election?

I don't care what political views the guy who does my dry cleaning holds as long as he does a good job on my clothes

What do you do ask every business owner or shopkeeper you deal with what party the belong to and who they voted for in the last election?

But But if your views is that party will bring the nation down then you will spend more to stop you spending much more in the future

So all conservatives do the boycott wars to stop liberalism and save more money and pain coming later

Forum List

Back