Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

Why??

Because if your view is a nation will fall then you will spend alittle to keep it from falling

This is why liberal companies are about to get hit hard

What is a "liberal company"?

A liberal company supports liberalism

One can see this with their donations to liberals or conservatives

ALL Americans support Liberalism. It's what we're founded on.

I see you've been boycotting civics classes.

Wrong Dead Wrong

Our founders stopped liberalism with stopping the unwise from voting

That is the foundation of success

Liberalism founded this country and wrote its Constitution, DUMBASS. That's exactly why we quit being British subjects.

Go boycott another history book.
most liberals of today would be to scared to do what the "liberals" of yesteryear did....

NO, because I like you have the right as an American to think & speak as I chose.

The game has completely changed...We’re in new times bud...no?
Sooooo, we're not supposed to think and choose as we wish? This is your idea of America?
Of course you are. Some of us THINK AND CHOOSE to not support evil. But you have that right like all leftists do.
Only a hard core righty thinks I'm a lefty........ :rofl:

One-trick-pony Pogo's one trick is trying to conflate the classic “liberalism” on which this country was founded, with the modern LIbEralism that is almost exactly its opposite, and to try to imply that modern LIbEralism is in any way consistent or reconcilable with the principles on which this country was founded.

It's not a very good trick, but it's the only trick he has.

Liberalism founded this country and wrote its Constitution, DUMBASS. That's exactly why we quit being British subjects.

One-trick-pony Pogo's one trick is trying to conflate the classic “liberalism” on which this country was founded, with the modern LIbEralism that is almost exactly its opposite, and to try to imply that modern LIbEralism is in any way consistent or reconcilable with the principles on which this country was founded.

Unfortunately I happen to know what words mean and what they don't. I also know you can't use the same word to mean its own opposite.

Therefore somebody somewhere is misusing the word. Aren't you. Then you want to blame the dictionary.

Nope...base my decisions on a combination of best value, price and convenience for me

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That doesn’t surprise me..fence sitters never take a stand.

You know better than that, I am very strong in my views, they just do not all fall left or all fall right.

Why would I care about the political views of those I do business with? Makes no sense at all.

Why??

Because if your view is a nation will fall then you will spend alittle to keep it from falling

Are you a kid or just plain fucking stupid?

Unfortunately I happen to know what words mean and what they don't. I also know you can't use the same word to mean its own opposite.

Therefore somebody somewhere is misusing the word. Aren't you. Then you want to blame the dictionary.

It's obvious enough, the semantic game that you're always trying to play.

You're not fooling anyone.

That's why I just call them leftists, to avoid this exact sort of bad faith argument that you specialize in.

Why??

ALL Americans support Liberalism. It's what we're founded on.

I see you've been boycotting civics classes.

Wrong Dead Wrong

Our founders stopped liberalism with stopping the unwise from voting

That is the foundation of success

Yeah, the Naturalization Act of 1790, the Founding Fathers Immigration act, was so "Liberal" stating that only free Whites of good character were to become US citizens.

The Founding Fathers were against Women, Black, and Native American votes.

Heck, even those who didn't own property couldn't vote.

The Founding Fathers were also contained many owners of Black slaves, anti-Semites, anti-Gays, etc. etc.

Damn, those Liberal f*ckos.

It's obvious enough, the semantic game that you're always trying to play.

Hey I ain't the one playing games using a single word to mean two different things Shirley.

Boycotting doesn't matter especially if the businesses don't know you're boycotting. So the next step is protesting and harassing customers. Its better if no one knows your politics, especially businesses. Businesses and personal property need to be respected.

Boycotts don't work anyway.

Boycotts are impotent in the USA, but not in Poland.

Lech Poznan fans boycott Europa League match over refugee pledge

The game, which finished goalless, was played in front of a crowd of around 3,000 at the Inea Stadium, where the club’s average attendance last season was 20,054. A banner reading “Stop Islamization” was hung at one of the entrances.

That's why I just call them leftists, to avoid this exact sort of bad faith argument that you specialize in.

If you mean 'leftists' then you're correct to use the term "leftists". That's not what Liberal means, never has been. So there's no "bad faith" involved and no reason to invoke it.

Only the unedumacated who don't care to see distinctions fall into that trap.

I do.
Why don’t you?

No, because I'm a mature adult. I'm capable of accepting that people have opinions that differ from my own. I don't need to control the way they think, and I have no need to exact retribution for people who dare to view things differently than me. I would only participate in a boycott for things that I personally feel are a severe moral offense.
I do everything possible to defang those who are trying to harm me. That's why I remove any source of funding for them to the best of my ability.

So when someone has a different opinion than you, that harms you? What a fucking snowflake!

Hey I ain't the one playing games using a single word to mean two different things Shirley.

1295180.png

If you mean 'leftists' then you're correct to use the term "leftists". That's not what Liberal means, never has been. So there's no "bad faith" involved and no reason to invoke it.

Only the unedumacated who don't care to see distinctions fall into that trap.

First Leftists were Capitalists.

Classical liberalism

Wow, so different, except not really.

"Liberal companies" :laughing0301:

Y'all are into some sick shit.

Get woke, go broke.

{
The second example is Target which instituted a change to its bathroom policy in 2016 that allowed those who identify as males or females (and who are not biologically so) to use the bathroom of their chosen gender. This change was flaunted by the company on social media which led to a massive backlash from Right-Wingers and those who feared for the safety of women who would be unnecessarily exposed and put at risk. The fallout followed the Get Woke, Go Broke! pattern:

“The boycott cost the company millions in lost sales and added expenses. Shopper traffic and same-store sales started sliding for the first time in years after the blog post, and the company was forced to spend $20 million installing single-occupancy bathrooms in all its stores to give critics of the policy more privacy.” Reports Business Insider
}

Get Woke, Go Broke: How Leftist Identity Politics is Ruining Companies (A Broad Overview) - SUBNOMICS

If you had just 3 more IQ points, you'd break into double digits...

I do.
Why don’t you?

Nope...base my decisions on a combination of best value, price and convenience for me

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That doesn’t surprise me..fence sitters never take a stand.

You know better than that, I am very strong in my views, they just do not all fall left or all fall right.

Why would I care about the political views of those I do business with? Makes no sense at all.

What if they funnel money to extremist groups such as ISIS or even worse...*gasp* white nationalist organizations? Would that be enough for you to decide to take your business elsewhere and maybe pay a couple dollars extra?

If it were proven they were doing something illegal like funding ISIS then I would not give them my business. There is nothing illegal about funding white nationalist organizations

Forum List

Back