🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

One-trick-pony Pogo's one trick is trying to conflate the classic “liberalism” on which this country was founded, with the modern LIbEralism that is almost exactly its opposite, and to try to imply that modern LIbEralism is in any way consistent or reconcilable with the principles on which this country was founded.

It's not a very good trick, but it's the only trick he has.

Liberalism founded this country and wrote its Constitution, DUMBASS. That's exactly why we quit being British subjects.

Go boycott another history book.

Unfortunately I happen to know what words mean and what they don't. I also know you can't use the same word to mean its own opposite.

Therefore somebody somewhere is misusing the word. Aren't you. Then you want to blame the dictionary.

That's why I just call them leftists, to avoid this exact sort of bad faith argument that you specialize in.

If you mean 'leftists' then you're correct to use the term "leftists". That's not what Liberal means, never has been. So there's no "bad faith" involved and no reason to invoke it.

Only the unedumacated who don't care to see distinctions fall into that trap.

First Leftists were Capitalists.

Classical liberalism

Wow, so different, except not really.

Here's a klown who thinks it's perfectly OK to put up a bullshit headline eight years old, purporting to tell Americans what Liberalism is. :rofl:

"Classic" my ass. Doublethinker.

ALL Americans support Liberalism. It's what we're founded on.

I see you've been boycotting civics classes.

Wrong Dead Wrong

Our founders stopped liberalism with stopping the unwise from voting

That is the foundation of success

Liberalism founded this country and wrote its Constitution, DUMBASS. That's exactly why we quit being British subjects.

No way

The unwise was stopped voting and making decisions. That is what founded this nation

Is that it? You're whole 'persona' here is just repeating words and phrases you don't understand? Not much variety to the act...

Logic gets to the point and does not waste time

The problem with America is the record low iq of the voters and the men with the higher Logic will have to make a decision to either stop this harmful system and save the nation or let the nation fall

Wrong Dead Wrong

No way

The unwise was stopped voting and making decisions. That is what founded this nation

Is that it? You're whole 'persona' here is just repeating words and phrases you don't understand? Not much variety to the act...

The problem with America is the record low iq of the voters and the men with the higher Logic will have to make a decision to either stop this harmful system and save the nation or let the nation fall

Wrong Dead Wrong

No way

“Logic” is not a synonym for “intelligence,” you idiot. You are clearly unfamiliar with either.

One-trick-pony Pogo's one trick is trying to conflate the classic “liberalism” on which this country was founded, with the modern LIbEralism that is almost exactly its opposite, and to try to imply that modern LIbEralism is in any way consistent or reconcilable with the principles on which this country was founded.

It's not a very good trick, but it's the only trick he has.

Unfortunately I happen to know what words mean and what they don't. I also know you can't use the same word to mean its own opposite.

Therefore somebody somewhere is misusing the word. Aren't you. Then you want to blame the dictionary.

That's why I just call them leftists, to avoid this exact sort of bad faith argument that you specialize in.

If you mean 'leftists' then you're correct to use the term "leftists". That's not what Liberal means, never has been. So there's no "bad faith" involved and no reason to invoke it.

Classical liberalism

Here's a klown who thinks it's perfectly OK to put up a bullshit headline eight years old, purporting to tell Americans what Liberalism is. :rofl:

Your OCD Chimp spasms are hysterical, encore, encore.

Classical liberalism

So lemme get this straight ----

Making up stories about a "conductor", from eight years ago, with a random lunatic who thinks he's Jesus, and passing it off as "Is Europe finally waking up" is perfectly OK, and it's "OCD" to note the bullshit...

.... while contriving bullshit terms about "Classic Liberalism" to make excuses for trying to fit a square word in a round hole, is not.

Dood, you're pathetic.

Classical liberalism

Making up stories about a "conductor", from eight years ago, with a random lunatic who thinks he's Jesus, and passing it off as "Is Europe finally waking up" is perfectly OK, and it's "OCD" to note the bullshit...

.... while contriving bullshit terms about "Classic Liberalism" to make excuses for trying to fit a square word in a round hole, is not.

Dood, you're pathetic.

LOL, You clearly don't grasp Classical Liberalism.

LOL, a Muslim disrupted the concert, doesn't really matter if he was a conductor, or not.

So much OCD, and such low levels of logic.

Classical liberalism

Dood, you're pathetic.

LOL, You clearly don't grasp Classical Liberalism..

I know BULLSHIT when I see it, Jonah Goldberg. And I'm looking at it right now.

I do.
Why don’t you?

No, because I'm a mature adult. I'm capable of accepting that people have opinions that differ from my own. I don't need to control the way they think, and I have no need to exact retribution for people who dare to view things differently than me. I would only participate in a boycott for things that I personally feel are a severe moral offense.
I do everything possible to defang those who are trying to harm me. That's why I remove any source of funding for them to the best of my ability.

So when someone has a different opinion than you, that harms you? What a fucking snowflake!
It does when there opinion is that I should be looted and enslaved. I will do everything possible to stop the left. The are my implacable enemy.

I have very liberal business owning former military Christian friends. I also have very conservative former military business owning, Christian friends. We all worship in the same church, hunt on each other's land, and our families get together for celebrations, etc. In my mind political topics mean nothing compared to friendship. Those issues in the end simply don't matter at all. God and family. I consider my friends my family as well.

Yes, but it has to be something very significant. For instance, I avoid 7-11. Wal-Mart. Ben & Jerrys Ice cream. Gillette. Because of their toxic policies or liberal propagandizing.

NO, because I like you have the right as an American to think & speak as I chose.

The game has completely changed...We’re in new times bud...no?
I think we all agree, this country is too divided. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

I don't like the politics of the Coors family but I still drink their beer.

I’m part of that “no interest in resolution” crowd.... I hate the Left and Democrats like Hitler hated Jews...but worse.
Honestly, I pray for civil war.

I do.
Why don’t you?

No, because I'm a mature adult. I'm capable of accepting that people have opinions that differ from my own. I don't need to control the way they think, and I have no need to exact retribution for people who dare to view things differently than me. I would only participate in a boycott for things that I personally feel are a severe moral offense.
I do everything possible to defang those who are trying to harm me. That's why I remove any source of funding for them to the best of my ability.

So when someone has a different opinion than you, that harms you? What a fucking snowflake!

You’re being way too myopic...boycotts can work in many different ways, it’s not always about disagreeing with what someone or some company says. I won’t step foot in any type of wetback establishment because I boycott wetbacks....PERIOD!

Boycotters can do what they wish. I could care less whether a business shuts down or not. Getting riled up over politics isn't worth it for it simply is meaningless in the scheme of things. Ridiculing all the dysfunction in politics is a form of patriotism though. RIDICULING.

Forum List

Back