🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

You know better than that, I am very strong in my views, they just do not all fall left or all fall right.

Why would I care about the political views of those I do business with? Makes no sense at all.

Why??

Because if your view is a nation will fall then you will spend alittle to keep it from falling

This is why liberal companies are about to get hit hard

What is a "liberal company"?

A liberal company supports liberalism

One can see this with their donations to liberals or conservatives

ALL Americans support Liberalism. It's what we're founded on.

I see you've been boycotting civics classes.

Wrong Dead Wrong

Our founders stopped liberalism with stopping the unwise from voting

That is the foundation of success

Liberalism founded this country and wrote its Constitution, DUMBASS. That's exactly why we quit being British subjects.

Go boycott another history book.

Why??

Because if your view is a nation will fall then you will spend alittle to keep it from falling

This is why liberal companies are about to get hit hard

Wrong Dead Wrong

Liberalism founded this country and wrote its Constitution, DUMBASS. That's exactly why we quit being British subjects.

No way

The unwise was stopped voting and making decisions. That is what founded this nation

All successful nations stopped their unwise from voting and making decisions

Only crooks wants the unwise free to make decisions ----more easy to fool and corrupt

Wrong Dead Wrong

No way

The unwise was stopped voting and making decisions. That is what founded this nation

Is that it? You're whole 'persona' here is just repeating words and phrases you don't understand? Not much variety to the act...

Wrong Dead Wrong

No way

Is that it? You're whole 'persona' here is just repeating words and phrases you don't understand? Not much variety to the act...

Logic gets to the point and does not waste time

The problem with America is the record low iq of the voters and the men with the higher Logic will have to make a decision to either stop this harmful system and save the nation or let the nation fall

I do.
Why don’t you?

Nope...base my decisions on a combination of best value, price and convenience for me

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That doesn’t surprise me..fence sitters never take a stand.

You know better than that, I am very strong in my views, they just do not all fall left or all fall right.

Why would I care about the political views of those I do business with? Makes no sense at all.

What if they funnel money to extremist groups such as ISIS or even worse...*gasp* white nationalist organizations? Would that be enough for you to decide to take your business elsewhere and maybe pay a couple dollars extra?

I do.
Why don’t you?

Nope...base my decisions on a combination of best value, price and convenience for me

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That doesn’t surprise me..fence sitters never take a stand.

What if they funnel money to extremist groups such as ISIS or even worse...*gasp* white nationalist organizations? Would that be enough for you to decide to take your business elsewhere and maybe pay a couple dollars extra?
Ok if they put it towards educating our white WV nationalists.
They don't even know MAGA was our WWII Nazi group name.
Or maybe they do?

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

I call BS.

I do.
Why don’t you?
Why exist at their level of discomfort?

Discomfort?
For watching something else, going somewhere else, spending somewhere else?
If what someone else thinks bothers you then you are wasting yer time worrying about how someone else thinks..

Choosing to spend your hard earned dollars at a business which funds activist political organizations that go against your own interests and belief system is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Boycott wars will bring down liberalism because conservatives have the higher net worth and can spend more money if needed

I do.
Why don’t you?
Why exist at their level of discomfort?

Discomfort?
For watching something else, going somewhere else, spending somewhere else?
If what someone else thinks bothers you then you are wasting yer time worrying about how someone else thinks..

Choosing to spend your hard earned dollars at a business which funds activist political organizations that go against your own interests and belief system is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Exactly

And anyone with half a brain knows this

As a general rule, I don't believe in messing with anyone's livelihood over legitimate differences of opinion regarding politics, religion, or other issue. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, and to not have their ability to make a living impacted because someone else disagrees with them.

I'm not absolute, about that. If a company takes a political stand, that I find seriously-enough disagreeable, I'll be significantly-inclined to take my business elsewhere. Not that I buy very much sporting equipment, but, for example, with Dick's having openly attacked the Second Amednment, and established policies that demonstrate contempt for it, I'm inclined to avoid doing business with them. Gillette, I think deserves significant adverse consequences for the sheer stupidity of running a spot that attacks masculinity, and seriously insults and offends its intended customer base. Attacking your own customer base is a spectacularly stupid move for a business, and I am more than happy to do what I can to help any such business fully experience the consequences thereof.

On the flip side, my wife and I are generally inclined to favor Hobby Lobby and Chick Fil A, because of the values that they stand for, and, in part, because those on the left wrong have been trying to attack and boycott these companies.

As a general rule, I don't believe in messing with anyone's livelihood over legitimate differences of opinion regarding politics, religion, or other issue. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, and to not have their ability to make a living impacted because someone else disagrees with them.

I'm not absolute, about that. If a company takes a political stand, that I find seriously-enough disagreeable, I'll be significantly-inclined to take my business elsewhere. Not that I buy very much sporting equipment, but, for example, with Dick's having openly attacked the Second Amednment, and established policies that demonstrate contempt for it, I'm inclined to avoid doing business with them. Gillette, I think deserves significant adverse consequences for the sheer stupidity of running a spot that attacks masculinity, and seriously insults and offends its intended customer base. Attacking your own customer base is a spectacularly stupid move for a business, and I am more than happy to do what I can to help any such business fully experience the consequences thereof.

On the flip side, my wife and I are generally inclined to favor Hobby Lobby and Chick Fil A, because of the values that they stand for, and, in part, because those on the left wrong have been trying to attack and boycott these companies.

where-as I would NEVER eat at chickfila or shop at hobby lobby.

In fact, I work very hard to tell my friends about places like hobby lobby so they can avoid them , too. I'm trying to drive all conservatives out of business.

I think KFC is part of Pepsi…

No, it's not.

KFC is currently owned and operated by a company called Yum! Brands; this company also currently owns and operates Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and Wing Street. They used to own Long John Silver's and the A&W restaurants, but sold those off some years ago.

I do.
Why don’t you?

No, because I'm a mature adult. I'm capable of accepting that people have opinions that differ from my own. I don't need to control the way they think, and I have no need to exact retribution for people who dare to view things differently than me. I would only participate in a boycott for things that I personally feel are a severe moral offense.
I do everything possible to defang those who are trying to harm me. That's why I remove any source of funding for them to the best of my ability.

Forum List

Back