🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

That’s true...Mid-City is full of filthy pieces of shits and filthy pieces of shit don’t support Trump.

You're in New Orleans?

Mid-City is a super shithole in Mexifornia

Onliest Mid-City I ever heard of is in New Orleans. And it's rather nice.

NO, because I like you have the right as an American to think & speak as I chose.
Imagine going through real life avoiding people who dare to not think just like you.

Kind of a never-ending, portable Safe Space.

Last edited:
To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

That’s true...Mid-City is full of filthy pieces of shits and filthy pieces of shit don’t support Trump.
Google 90402 you nutcase. I'm sure there are few trump supporters but they are too coward to show us that they are lowlifes.

I call bullshit...Santa Monica doesn’t have any Ragheads.
2481.jpg

I do.
Why don’t you?
I do.

I avoid Google products like the plague. I never use Facebook. I will not buy Progressive Insurance.

Why Progressive Insurance?
The owner is a notorious lefty.

See, when you have to scrape that deep in the barrel just to find a reason to be butthurt ---- you got psycho issues.

I thought you were gonna say the name "progressive" but you came back with something equally silly.

Me I have no clue in the world what the political positions of any company I buy from are. Not only has it Zero to do with the product or service, it's WAY too much work. Besides which I don't know them personally to make that judgment.

But you do, right? :rolleyes:

You're in New Orleans?

Mid-City is a super shithole in Mexifornia

Onliest Mid-City I ever heard of is in New Orleans. And it's rather nice.
He is clueless. He is just upset that mid city Los angeles is mostly non white.

Google 90402 you nutcase. I'm sure there are few trump supporters but they are too coward to show us that they are lowlifes.

I call bullshit...Santa Monica doesn’t have any Ragheads.
2481.jpg
I'm not a raghead. Haha
There are hundreds of muslims living here...most doctors, engineers, business people etc....most own homes that value 2 mil and up. How do I know? We meet at the mosque.

Last edited:
Yes indeed boycott hard and strong

If you think one party is bringing down the nation. Yes indeed you boycott

Boycott wars are safer for all than the next step

Conservatives boycott all Pepsi products and companies and go to Coca Cola

Trump supporters have the highest net worth because of being the most wise. Trump supporters will always win boycott wars as well as actual wars .. Because they are more wise

I believe everyone to some degree avoids business over "politics" Notice nobody wants to answer Chic Fil A question, I avoid tires plus, Progressive, and changed banking institution from one of biggies to a local bank with whole 3 branches when they bragged how they were signing up illegal immigrants for accounts in church basements. I dont try to recruit others to do likewise. When a business says they dont want my business thru public statements or actions I oblige them.

Trump supporters have the highest net worth because of being the most wise. Trump supporters will always win boycott wars as well as actual wars .. Because they are more wise
If you were wise you wouldnt drink soda hahaha

I believe everyone to some degree avoids business over "politics" Notice nobody wants to answer Chic Fil A question, I avoid tires plus, Progressive, and changed banking institution from one of biggies to a local bank with whole 3 branches when they bragged how they were signing up illegal immigrants for accounts in church basements. I dont try to recruit others to do likewise. When a business says they dont want my business thru public statements or actions I oblige them.
Tried chic fil a is junk food and should be avoided regardless of their politics.

Summa y'all go to great lengths to exercise butthurt.

I have no idea about "Tires Plus" either. Not sure if I've bought from them but if they had the best price, I would have (and will).

Why? BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING TIRE.

Tried chic fil a is junk food and should be avoided regardless of their politics.
Prefer KFC extra crispy.

I have no idea about "Tires Plus" either. Not sure if I've bought from them but if they had the best price, I would have (and will).

You sound butthurt

If you were wise you wouldnt drink soda hahaha

That is a point there

But if one does. Then boycott strong

Pepsi companies too like Taco Bell and their fast food places

The ones with higher net worth will win boycott wars because of more free money to waste if needed

Trump supporters has the highest net worth. Less worthless degrees with monster debt plus less living in higher cost cities

This will bring liberalism down to its knees without an actual war that men will win easily over the liberal women

I do.
Why don’t you?

Nope...base my decisions on a combination of best value, price and convenience for me

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That doesn’t surprise me..fence sitters never take a stand.

You know better than that, I am very strong in my views, they just do not all fall left or all fall right.

Why would I care about the political views of those I do business with? Makes no sense at all.

Prefer KFC extra crispy.

You sound butthurt

I think KFC is part of Pepsi If so boycott strong

A big list of liberal companies all conservatives should have

I do.
Why don’t you?

Nope...base my decisions on a combination of best value, price and convenience for me

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That doesn’t surprise me..fence sitters never take a stand.

You know better than that, I am very strong in my views, they just do not all fall left or all fall right.

Why would I care about the political views of those I do business with? Makes no sense at all.

Why??

Because if your view is a nation will fall then you will spend alittle to keep it from falling

This is why liberal companies are about to get hit hard

Forum List

Back