🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

I boycott Google and FB on this account. Besides, once you sign into Google, if you don't sign out every time and clear cookies, they're tracking everything you do. I haven't figured out how to sign out of Google on an Android phone yet, is it even possible?

You'll need a hammer. :death:

You're probably right, so I came up with a solution that doesn't involve destroying my phone.

I think we all agree, this country is too divided. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

I don't like the politics of the Coors family but I still drink their beer.

I’m part of that “no interest in resolution” crowd.... I hate the Left and Democrats like Hitler hated Jews...but worse.
Honestly, I pray for civil war.

You are a gun owner, why don’t you do something more productive than praying or bitching about it On the Internet

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Define "more productive" Skippy. :rolleyes-41:

Fuck dude, anything is more product than bitching about things on the internet. if you want a civil war, get one started...what's the old saying...shit or get off the pot.

You have 29,485 posts in two years on a single internet forum.
You are either bitching about things on the internet or bitching at people bitching on the internet...Am I missing something?

Dang, that averages about 40 posts per day, every fricken day of the year. Appears someone doesn't have a life.

I’m part of that “no interest in resolution” crowd.... I hate the Left and Democrats like Hitler hated Jews...but worse.

You are a gun owner, why don’t you do something more productive than praying or bitching about it On the Internet

Fuck dude, anything is more product than bitching about things on the internet. if you want a civil war, get one started...what's the old saying...shit or get off the pot.

You are either bitching about things on the internet or bitching at people bitching on the internet...Am I missing something?

Dang, that averages about 40 posts per day, every fricken day of the year. Appears someone doesn't have a life.

Following his logic he must be super unproductive...huh?

I do.
Why don’t you?
Why exist at their level of discomfort?

Discomfort?
For watching something else, going somewhere else, spending somewhere else?
If what someone else thinks bothers you then you are wasting yer time worrying about how someone else thinks..
There is a lot that can be said for that comment. But many of your approved groups is just that way.

I think we all agree, this country is too divided. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

So you're trying to incite a Civil War in America? :cuckoo:

What will the sides be?

The union of course!

I am not the one pinning for a civil war but lacks the balls to start it

So you're trying to incite a Civil War in America? :cuckoo:

What will the sides be?

The union of course!

JackieCHANStupid.png

yep, and it takes a good 22 seconds to type a post....so that is about 20 minutes of typing per day

Keep your civil war out there in the flyover states if you don’t mind.

Keep your civil war out there in the flyover states if you don’t mind.

I am not the one that wants a civil war, that would be BL that prays for one.

I’m quite happy to eat at Jimmy Johns, Chik-fil-A and shop at Hobby Lobby when the food or the merchandise entice me.

I have zero idea How the Keurig people think, feel, do…etc… If I knew and didn’t agree with them or agree with them…it wouldn’t change my behavior at all.

There you go!

If I like what you’re selling, I really don’t care what your politics are.

Within reason. The owner of Jimmy Johns (the brand) looks to be a 24kt dumbass. You can google the loser if you want. The local franchisee likely has never met him. Why punish the guy behind the counter for the views of someone whom he never has met. Would I say the same thing if Al Queda owned a sandwich shop? Likely not. There is big difference between someone whom you find personally repugnant and someone who murders in cold blood.

Tards are commies and unAmerican and i do not and never will have anything to say to them but die mother fucker.

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

I call BS.
Truth....A decent would not associate him or herself with a dick....let alone vote for him to be in control of millions of lives.
You can argue all day long, Trump is everything we tell kids not be....so why would one cheer for him if he or she weren't lowlifes and have low morals?

I do.
Why don’t you?
Usually I find I already am.

For example I was appalled by the the misandric content of the Gillette toxic masculinity ads.

But I never bought their product anyways so there is nothing to boycott.

I despise the blatant partisan censorship of social media giants like facebook and twitter but I never had a twitter account and did away with facebook years ago so no way to boycott them.

I'm not a raghead. Haha
There are hundreds of muslims living here...most doctors, engineers, business people etc....most own homes that value 2 mil and up. How do I know? We meet at the mosque.

Hmm..:rolleyes:
My 1st experience with Islam was a doctor trying to behead his daughter in the middle of the night.

If you're not a raghead, why are you at the mosque?
You told us that fairy tale many times.
Well my experience with a republican was with a a mass shooter, and the second was with serial rapist....so most of y'all should be just like that ....according to your logic :)

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

You likely DO know some Trump supporters, but they keep that from you because they know that you're an intolerant bigot.
actually not just from me, but from the society as a whole...because we don't tolerate bigotry and racism and that's what trump stands for.

Forum List

Back