🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

I'm not a raghead. Haha
There are hundreds of muslims living here...most doctors, engineers, business people etc....most own homes that value 2 mil and up. How do I know? We meet at the mosque.

Hmm..:rolleyes:
My 1st experience with Islam was a doctor trying to behead his daughter in the middle of the night.

If you're not a raghead, why are you at the mosque?
You told us that fairy tale many times.
Well my experience with a republican was with a a mass shooter, and the second was with serial rapist....so most of y'all should be just like that ....according to your logic :)

Wtf ever. That doctor is still there, I think his family killed her after she fled to Pakistan.

PS: If you're not a raghead, why are you at a mosque? Are you there to get your terrorist plans for the week, or what?

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

You likely DO know some Trump supporters, but they keep that from you because they know that you're an intolerant bigot.
actually not just from me, but from the society as a whole...because we don't tolerate bigotry and racism and that's what trump stands for.

In what way does Trump stand for bigotry and racism?

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

You likely DO know some Trump supporters, but they keep that from you because they know that you're an intolerant bigot.
actually not just from me, but from the society as a whole...because we don't tolerate bigotry and racism and that's what trump stands for.

Do we have to go through this again?

If you are asking do I support banning people or kicking them of social media sites no I don't nor do I support trying to get people fired from their jobs for having views i don't agree with. Do I have people here on ignore because I find their post and threads moronic and a waste of space yes I do but that does not impact their right of free speech or keep anyone who wants to hear what they have to say from doing so.

Do we have to go through this again?

Absolutely! Let's see you prove that assertion.

I DO avoid both the ultra-liberal bookshop and coffee shop locally. In the first place because they have nothing I might want and in the second because their hippi-dippi coffee is foul AND overpriced. I also decline to do volunteer engineering for a local U-L broadcaster not only for their politics but also for their disregard of FCC Rules and Regulations which would put my license at risk had I anything to do with them. They seem to feel they have special privileges but perhaps only because they firmly believe Obama is still "president".

Under the same circumstances I would equally avoid a conservative or non-political enterprise.

I suddenly got WOKE. I actually just realized how idiotic it is injecting politics into everything. That is how WOKE I am. Of all the outrages ever, hmm... let me think here...I will get back to ya'all. Somebody somewhere will create an entirely new outrage and life moves on. And so it goes.

That’s true...Mid-City is full of filthy pieces of shits and filthy pieces of shit don’t support Trump.
Google 90402 you nutcase. I'm sure there are few trump supporters but they are too coward to show us that they are lowlifes.

I call bullshit...Santa Monica doesn’t have any Ragheads.
2481.jpg
I'm not a raghead. Haha
There are hundreds of muslims living here...most doctors, engineers, business people etc....most own homes that value 2 mil and up. How do I know? We meet at the mosque.
You’re right about Trump; he has to stop kissing Saudi Arabian ass.

Bush kissed the royal Saudi's backside after 9/11. Even helped evacuate the remaining Saudi family members on day two after the flight ban was lifted. Wasn't that...considerate of Jorge "Wahhabi" Bush? And then looking the other way after those wacky and delightful Arabs from Saudi facistrabia attacked and killed 3000 Americans. Because, ya know...

Bush kissed the royal Saudi's backside after 9/11. Even helped evacuate the remaining Saudi family members on day two after the flight ban was lifted. Wasn't that...considerate of Jorge "Wahhabi" Bush? And then looking the other way after those wacky and delightful Arabs from Saudifacistrabia attacked and killed 3000 people. Because, ya know...

Should have been no Iraq and nuking of Mecca, real talk.

Bush family. Tied to big oil. Tied to Saudi Arabia. But heaven forbid we mention the love that has no name...Profit. That supersedes little things, like piddly attacks on the world trade centers. Pish posh. Worse than pearl harbor, perhaps. Lets minimize our loses. Let bygones be bygones. And, oh yes, INVADE IRAQ! Because, ya know...

I suddenly got WOKE. I actually just realized how idiotic it is injecting politics into everything. That is how WOKE I am. Of all the outrages ever, hmm... let me think here...I will get back to ya'all. Somebody somewhere will create an entirely new outrage and life moves on. And so it goes.

If people do not act against harm then harm grows and a nation can fall

Always boycott harm

Bush family. Tied to big oil. Tied to Saudi Arabia. But heaven forbid we mention the love that has no name...Profit. That supersedes little things, like piddly attack on the world trade center. Pish posh. Worse than pearl harbor, perhaps. lets minimize our loses. Let bygones be bygones. And, oh yes, INVADE IRAQ! Because, ya know...

But Saddam put a hit out on daddy Bush, because Daddy Bush fucked him over royally on a business deal..Meanwhile, Jr. has the might of the US military to throw at him. The rest is history.

You lunatics deem anyone to the right of Rachel Maddow as a racist. Trump represents putting the interests of Americans (of all colors) FIRST. Trump represents improving the lives of average Americans. You despise Trump because your loyalty is to the Democratic Party and NOT average Americans.

Bush family. Tied to big oil. Tied to Saudi Arabia. But heaven forbid we mention the love that has no name...Profit. That supersedes little things, like piddly attack on the world trade center. Pish posh. Worse than pearl harbor, perhaps. lets minimize our loses. Let bygones be bygones. And, oh yes, INVADE IRAQ! Because, ya know...

But Saddam put a hit out on daddy Bush, because Daddy Bush fucked him over royally on a business deal..Meanwhile, Jr. has the might of the US military to throw at him. The rest is history.
Yes indeedy. Sadam wasn't nice, true. Yep. Absolutely. And he had nothing to do with 9/11. And he wanted WMD's? Still no 9/11 connection. He had some stuff that violated something or other. Still no 9/11 connection. So we ignored the actual mass murder of 3000 Americans by Saudi operatives in lieu of a failed Iraqi assignation attempt on a President? Because...ya know...

I call BS.
Truth....A decent would not associate him or herself with a dick....let alone vote for him to be in control of millions of lives.
You can argue all day long, Trump is everything we tell kids not be....so why would one cheer for him if he or she weren't lowlifes and have low morals?

I see you went off in another direction, I still call BS and you did absolutely nothing to make anyone think differently. Thanks for playing left wing nut job.

I'm not a raghead. Haha

Hmm..:rolleyes:
My 1st experience with Islam was a doctor trying to behead his daughter in the middle of the night.

If you're not a raghead, why are you at the mosque?
You told us that fairy tale many times.
Well my experience with a republican was with a a mass shooter, and the second was with serial rapist....so most of y'all should be just like that ....according to your logic :)

More BS, you make really big lies that you can no way support.

Forum List

Back