🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

I do.
Why don’t you?

No, because I'm a mature adult. I'm capable of accepting that people have opinions that differ from my own. I don't need to control the way they think, and I have no need to exact retribution for people who dare to view things differently than me. I would only participate in a boycott for things that I personally feel are a severe moral offense.
I do everything possible to defang those who are trying to harm me. That's why I remove any source of funding for them to the best of my ability.

So when someone has a different opinion than you, that harms you? What a fucking snowflake!

You’re being way too myopic...boycotts can work in many different ways, it’s not always about disagreeing with what someone or some company says. I won’t step foot in any type of wetback establishment because I boycott wetbacks....PERIOD!

So you never take a shower?

Kinda figured.

No.

I’ll leave the politically motivated boycotting to the assholes.

Last edited:
I do.
Why don’t you?

No, because I'm a mature adult. I'm capable of accepting that people have opinions that differ from my own. I don't need to control the way they think, and I have no need to exact retribution for people who dare to view things differently than me. I would only participate in a boycott for things that I personally feel are a severe moral offense.
I do everything possible to defang those who are trying to harm me. That's why I remove any source of funding for them to the best of my ability.

So when someone has a different opinion than you, that harms you? What a fucking snowflake!
It does when there opinion is that I should be looted and enslaved. I will do everything possible to stop the left. The are my implacable enemy.

Eliminationism speaks.

Few listen though.

I'm not a raghead. Haha
There are hundreds of muslims living here...most doctors, engineers, business people etc....most own homes that value 2 mil and up. How do I know? We meet at the mosque.

Hmm..:rolleyes:
My 1st experience with Islam was a doctor trying to behead his daughter in the middle of the night.

If you're not a raghead, why are you at the mosque?

Last edited:
To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

You likely DO know some Trump supporters, but they keep that from you because they know that you're an intolerant bigot.

NO, because I like you have the right as an American to think & speak as I chose.

The game has completely changed...We’re in new times bud...no?
I think we all agree, this country is too divided. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

I don't like the politics of the Coors family but I still drink their beer.

I’m part of that “no interest in resolution” crowd.... I hate the Left and Democrats like Hitler hated Jews...but worse.
Honestly, I pray for civil war.

You are a gun owner, why don’t you do something more productive than praying or bitching about it On the Internet

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

NO, because I like you have the right as an American to think & speak as I chose.

I think we all agree, this country is too divided. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

I’m part of that “no interest in resolution” crowd.... I hate the Left and Democrats like Hitler hated Jews...but worse.

You are a gun owner, why don’t you do something more productive than praying or bitching about it On the Internet

Define "more productive" Skippy. :rolleyes-41:

I do.
Why don’t you?

Nope. If I do I wouldn't be able to buy anything from anyone.

^^^ This.

I would guess that the vast majority of businesses will have owners, stockholders, investors, and/or employees with political views that one will disagree with. There are probably some liberal atheists working at Chick Fil A, conservative Christians working on many different movies/TV shows, etc.

But maybe some are only concerned with the political views of owners. For the most part I neither know nor care about the political views of business owners. I'm not interested in their personal opinions unless they relate to whatever business transactions I wish to engage in with the company. Of course there can be exceptions, should a business engage in some sort of actions I consider extremely bad, but I don't recall any owner's political views ever driving me to stop spending money with their company. I don't care if the Chick Fil A ownership considers homosexuality a sin, I care whether or not I enjoy their food and am comfortable with the cost. Oh, and I care about their customer service, which seems to be pretty darn good for a fast food chain. I don't care that Tom Cruise and John Travolta are Scientologists, I care whether or not they are in good movies. Cruise seems to be a lot better at that than Travolta. :p I don't care if the owner of Progressive Insurance is a 'lefty', I care whether or not I can get a good policy from the company at a competitive price.

Those who do care enough to boycott companies, meh, I don't care much about that, either. It's not something I care to do, but buy from wherever you want. :dunno:

I boycott Google and FB on this account. Besides, once you sign into Google, if you don't sign out every time and clear cookies, they're tracking everything you do. I haven't figured out how to sign out of Google on an Android phone yet, is it even possible?

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

That’s true...Mid-City is full of filthy pieces of shits and filthy pieces of shit don’t support Trump.
Google 90402 you nutcase. I'm sure there are few trump supporters but they are too coward to show us that they are lowlifes.

I call bullshit...Santa Monica doesn’t have any Ragheads.
2481.jpg
I'm not a raghead. Haha
There are hundreds of muslims living here...most doctors, engineers, business people etc....most own homes that value 2 mil and up. How do I know? We meet at the mosque.
no but you are a bigot just like those you call bigots...NO DIFFERENCE....

No you don’t. You’re just being a hysterical little girl.

Fuck dude, anything is more product than bitching about things on the internet. if you want a civil war, get one started...what's the old saying...shit or get off the pot.

No you don’t. You’re just being a hysterical little girl.

I have no doubt he does, he hopes that others will fight a civil war for him while he hides in his basement and reads about it on the internet.

Fuck dude, anything is more product than bitching about things on the internet. if you want a civil war, get one started...what's the old saying...shit or get off the pot.

So you're trying to incite a Civil War in America? :cuckoo:

What will the sides be?

You have 29,485 posts in two years on a single internet forum.
You are either bitching about things on the internet or bitching at people bitching on the internet...Am I missing something?

I’m quite happy to eat at Jimmy Johns, Chik-fil-A and shop at Hobby Lobby when the food or the merchandise entice me.

I have zero idea How the Keurig people think, feel, do…etc… If I knew and didn’t agree with them or agree with them…it wouldn’t change my behavior at all.

I boycott Google and FB on this account. Besides, once you sign into Google, if you don't sign out every time and clear cookies, they're tracking everything you do. I haven't figured out how to sign out of Google on an Android phone yet, is it even possible?

You'll need a hammer. :death:

I’m quite happy to eat at Jimmy Johns, Chik-fil-A and shop at Hobby Lobby when the food or the merchandise entice me.

I have zero idea How the Keurig people think, feel, do…etc… If I knew and didn’t agree with them or agree with them…it wouldn’t change my behavior at all.

There you go!

If I like what you’re selling, I really don’t care what your politics are.

Forum List

Back