🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you boycott those with political views that don’t align with your own?

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.

You likely DO know some Trump supporters, but they keep that from you because they know that you're an intolerant bigot.
actually not just from me, but from the society as a whole...because we don't tolerate bigotry and racism and that's what trump stands for.

You are a bigot and a racist and we tolerate you.

The Constitution and our 1st Amendment require us to tolerate others. Learn the Constitution, it is our way of life.

To me as a Republican you are more likely racist and bigot ....and if you like trump you are definite lowlife and I dont wanna deal with you. Luckily for me i have 0 trump supporters in my huge circle/city....its like trying to find a dinosaur.
Government check?

Government check?

are you still waiting for yours to show up for the month?

No. I only boycott those companies that purposely involve themselves in partisan politics.

Don't tell me you are (stifled gasp here) A thinganawatzitsitphobe? You hate people that disagree with you? Shocking! Perhaps some people can't help their thingmatizm , think of them the same way liberals think of any other group. Poor witto confused whatzits.Its genetic. It's cultural, they can't help but be a whatzit you hate . So lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. You know the lyrics?

I call BS.
issa is one of the bigger bigots on this board left or right...
Bigot against who?
quit playing stupid issa....i have answered that question at least 3 times....but then most bigots wont admit it even when its pointed out....you are no different....

actually not just from me, but from the society as a whole...because we don't tolerate bigotry and racism and that's what trump stands for.

You lunatics deem anyone to the right of Rachel Maddow as a racist. Trump represents putting the interests of Americans (of all colors) FIRST. Trump represents improving the lives of average Americans. You despise Trump because your loyalty is to the Democratic Party and NOT average Americans.
I'm not a Democrat...trumps character is my issue number one.

You lunatics deem anyone to the right of Rachel Maddow as a racist. Trump represents putting the interests of Americans (of all colors) FIRST. Trump represents improving the lives of average Americans. You despise Trump because your loyalty is to the Democratic Party and NOT average Americans.

That is some funny BS!

The economy is doing great. Good things are happening for poor and average Americans. So why do you want to throw him out of office?

When you're resorting to Googly Image memes because you can't think of a counterargument, you've already lost. :itsok:

You lost, a very long time ago, posting the same tired, disproven, deceitful lies, over and over and over again; that don't fool anyone.

ive been banning others for other personal reasons.... sometimes politics

never had face book which is now nazi book for retarded leftards who are generally to stupid to think for themselves anyway
Ive never had an amazon account ...never will ... i dont care whats on sale there

didnt go into a walmart until the late 00's

TARget .....whats a target ...STIll have never been in a target and since the bathrooms that pretty much will be till they shovel the dirt over my head.
i will not go in ..i knew a couple of target buyers to ...no not public shoppers

no home depot
no Lowes
NOPE
ive been in both of them for the first time IN the year of our lord 2017 :113: ...im not kidding
and if i need something quick I just rather go into an ace ...in and out and theirs always someone HEY what do you need sir
OH lord i paid a lil more.. zzz

no cvs ,walgreens , till i got down here NOPE NOPE NOPE

any corporate chain restaurant ?only fast food if i was in the mood for a sodium bomb burger.....Otherwise nope unless i was out of town in the USA and if chains could be avoided they would be

if i was out of town in the USA and i needed something ...id go into a piggly wiggly or something . ANYTHING but a big box or massive national chain
If it was a sears or pennys or macys anchoring a mall ?...you couldnt get me walk through the mall :auiqs.jpg: I SWEAR TO GOD

THe kmart s .........i went in because my uncle used to take me into one upstate next to the grand union (piggly wiggly of the northeast and NYC .the original no longer exists ) as a kid and bought me a giant chewbacca ...i wish i still had it in the box today some nerd would probably pay through the teeth for it since chewies dead.

the first k mart downtown that catered to the NYU brainwashed ...you could get off the subway and just walk right up into the kmart ..like direct access you dont have to go out on the street. from platform to store ..... i may of been lookin for chewie...
i dont think i bought anything i just went in ... it was so long ago and i kinda had to sneak just in case someone i knew saw me :04:

image.jpeg

will the last native New Yorker please turn out the lights

AND fuck you hipster douche wanna bes. YA FUCKIN HOMOGENIZED LEFTIST TERDS ....Human cockroaches :1peleas: :04::badgrin:
dont forget your CVS point cards ...twats

OMG down here i went into a chain haircut place
all women! NOT EVEN A GAY GUY :auiqs.jpg:and it was a bullshit corporate feelz side show with hints of "caring" ..ya know what im saying ?AND TO ADD FUCKING INSULT TO INJURY

whats your name, address ,email ,phone

i looked at the tool behind the front reception desk /table
MY name is blah can i get a haircut ....

a sugary sure is what i get back & again whats your name, address ,email ,phone ...
I then said would you like my date of birth social security number ...CAN I JUST GET A HAIRCUT

well we have to put your info into our computer and then you can also use our app to scheduled ...and look like us on facebook sign derp

WOT ? :102:

uh no
how about a haircut
whats your name, address ,email ,phone ...
my name is blah can i get a haircut ? HOw long the wait ?

she calls the manager over ...,how do i put him in if he doesnt wanna give his info
shes of course goes right into a pitch

UH no thanks
how about a haircut

first and last time
I found a mans barber not that far away STAFFED BY STRAIGHT MEN

IN NYC my regular guy was an old Russian ...with a straight razor never nicked me once

Forum List

Back