• Yes, I care.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No, I don't care

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
All this back-and-forth about Seattle and federal marshalls.

Seattle sits in the state of Washington.

It is subject to both state and federal laws.

But in the end, I really don't care if the residents want to burn the place to the ground. In fact, it would be a welcome event.

The only think I care about are the federal buildings. I helped pay for those and I'd prefer that the residents of Seattle leave them alone.

As for the rest of the "worlds largest homeless shelter and toilet", I could care less.

But in the end, I really don't care if the residents want to burn the place to the ground. In fact, it would be a welcome event.

The only think I care about are the federal buildings. I helped pay for those and I'd prefer that the residents of Seattle leave them alone.

As for the rest of the "worlds largest homeless shelter and toilet", I could care less.
You sound like a real stand up guy

You sound like a real stand up guy

Thank you.

I've got family up there. Plus, I don't like to see people's lives destroyed just because they believe ideas that I think are shitty.

I've got family up there. Plus, I don't like to see people's lives destroyed just because they believe ideas that I think are shitty.

Make sure you understand the question.

I didn't ask if you wanted it to burn to the ground.

Do you care if it does.

It only burns if the residents burn it down.

I would not waste my time to go help with the rapid oxidation of the place.

So, if you have family up there, I suspect you do care.

Simple as that.

Do you care if it does.

Simple as that.
I don't blame you for feeling that way, but yeah, I care. It won't have been many of them that do the actual arson. There's something to be said for the responsibility of the regional culture/political decisions that yielded political leaders that would allow it to happen, and even help to facilitate it, but whether or not the result is a just one wouldn't be significantly relevant to my feelings about it.

Cascadia is going to get it soon anyway. We can always build another Space Needle somewhere else.

Do you care if it does.

Simple as that.
I don't blame you for feeling that way, but yeah, I care. It won't have been many of them that do the actual arson. There's something to be said for the responsibility of the regional culture/political decisions that yielded political leaders that would allow it to happen, and even help to facilitate it, but whether or not the result is a just one wouldn't be significantly relevant to my feelings about it.

Hope your family is well.

If most of Seattle burned to the ground, the problem would be that the leftist idiots there might move to stable red states and cities. They need to burn along with their city.

Seems to me you could care less because you're a low life piece of shit maybe?

giphy (16).gif

Seems to me you could care less because you're a low life piece of shit maybe?

And I'd still be a better man than you.

So please feel free to go fuck yourself at any time.

Wrong. Seattle sits in the state of Washington, but it's not DC.

Might wanna brush up on your civics class.

Please show me where I said D.C.

I said it sits in the state of Washington.

Seattle in Washington D.C. ? You drinking ?

Nope, not drinking (much anyway), but you said that it has to comply with state and federal laws. States don't have to do that, only the District of Columbia (Washington DC to be specific). States have the right to tell the federal government to fuck off. Washington DC doesn't have that right.

Like I said.............................learn civics.

Nope, not drinking (much anyway), but you said that it has to comply with state and federal laws. States don't have to do that, only the District of Columbia (Washington DC to be specific). States have the right to tell the federal government to fuck off. Washington DC doesn't have that right.

Like I said.............................learn civics.

You are saying that no federal laws apply to either the state of Washington or Seattle ?

So, Washington or Seattle can print it's own currency ?

Sea-Tac Airport does not have to comply with FAA regulations ?

Seattle has the right to burn down federal property ?

So, yes, it has to comply with state and federal laws ?

Even the constitution says you are wrong there.

Forum List

Back