Do You Care If Seattle Burns To the Ground

Do you care if Seattle burns to the ground

• Yes, I care.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No, I don't care

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters
Seattle sits in the state of Washington.

It is subject to both state and federal laws.

Wrong. Seattle sits in the state of Washington, but it's not DC.

Might wanna brush up on your civics class.

Please show me where I said D.C.

I said it sits in the state of Washington.

Seattle in Washington D.C. ? You drinking ?

Nope, not drinking (much anyway), but you said that it has to comply with state and federal laws. States don't have to do that, only the District of Columbia (Washington DC to be specific). States have the right to tell the federal government to fuck off. Washington DC doesn't have that right.

Like I said.............................learn civics.

You are saying that no federal laws apply to either the state of Washington or Seattle ?

So, Washington or Seattle can print it's own currency ?

Sea-Tac Airport does not have to comply with FAA regulations ?

You are being obviously obtuse. No, they can't print their own currency, as they are part of the USA. However, states rights are over federal rights when it comes to certain things. Sorry, but the federal government has no right to censor a state.

States have the right to tell the federal government to fuck off.

But, states risk being "defunded" of Federal funds if they do.

The states can tell the fed to fuck off on a lot of things...but not everything.

The general welfare clause combined with the supremacy clause shows that states have to comply with federal laws when they fall within the federal perview.

Wrong. Seattle sits in the state of Washington, but it's not DC.

Might wanna brush up on your civics class.

Please show me where I said D.C.

I said it sits in the state of Washington.

Seattle in Washington D.C. ? You drinking ?

Nope, not drinking (much anyway), but you said that it has to comply with state and federal laws. States don't have to do that, only the District of Columbia (Washington DC to be specific). States have the right to tell the federal government to fuck off. Washington DC doesn't have that right.

Like I said.............................learn civics.

You are saying that no federal laws apply to either the state of Washington or Seattle ?

So, Washington or Seattle can print it's own currency ?

Sea-Tac Airport does not have to comply with FAA regulations ?

You are being obviously obtuse. No, they can't print their own currency, as they are part of the USA. However, states rights are over federal rights when it comes to certain things. Sorry, but the federal government has no right to censor a state.

Not being obtuse at all.

Just surprised at how ignorant you are.

I was talking about Seattle and the state of Washington.

Washington cannot nulify federal law, especially when it is legitimate federal law.

And yest states do have rights over certain things. But never everything.

Don't even know where your last statement came from.

Now fuck off.

It is clear I was talking about Seattle, Washington.

If you don't have an opinion, take your complaint to someone who cares.

States have the right to tell the federal government to fuck off.

But, states risk being "defunded" of Federal funds if they do.

You're right. They can be "defunded" of Federal funds, but the Orange Man in the Oval Office (president Trump) has tried to say different.

Sorry, but the governors of their States say what is going to happen. Remember Trump saying that the shutdowns were the responsibility of the governors and the mayors?

Moving on.

If you care if Seattle burns to the ground, feel free to say so.

if not, please vote that way.

I used up all of my last few fucks a few days ago (I forget what on). . . Now I have no more fucks to give.

Seattle, Portland, Detroit, Chicago, L.A. and New York.

Fuck em all.

All this back-and-forth about Seattle and federal marshalls.

But in the end, I really don't care if the residents want to burn the place to the ground. In fact, it would be a welcome event.

The only think I care about are the federal buildings. I helped pay for those and I'd prefer that the residents of Seattle leave them alone.

As for the rest of the "worlds largest homeless shelter and toilet", I could care less.
You sound like a real stand up guy

13 out of 15 are standing with me.

Gee.

But in the end, I really don't care if the residents want to burn the place to the ground. In fact, it would be a welcome event.

The only think I care about are the federal buildings. I helped pay for those and I'd prefer that the residents of Seattle leave them alone.

As for the rest of the "worlds largest homeless shelter and toilet", I could care less.

Gee.
Wow man, sounds like you got quite the crew of winners rallied up. You all should get together for a good circle jerk before you initiate operation douche bag

I fail to see any reason that Seattle vanishing would be in any way detrimental. But fire? No. Flood would be best. Then, in 1,000 years divers could discover the sunken citadel of stupidity and perhaps learn from it.

Gee.
Wow man, sounds like you got quite the crew of winners rallied up. You all should get together for a good circle jerk before you initiate operation douche bag

You seem to suffer a comprehension problem.

If I was going to run an operation it would be called "toilet cleaner".

But I'm not as the question was "do you care".

If Seattle burns, it's because of Seattle. I would not waste my time trying to initiate anything.

Gee.

If Seattle burns, it's because of Seattle. I would not waste my time trying to initiate anything.
Haha... did you just say I had a comprehension problem and then seriously respond to a sarcastic remark I made about a circlejerk and operation douchebag?!

Gee.

Haha... did you just say I had a comprehension problem and then seriously respond to a sarcastic remark I made about a circlejerk and operation douchebag?!

1. Yes, I said you have a comprehension issue.
2. I responded to your comment.

Not really same with Portland the people in these cities voted in the people who are letting this happen and both have been going farther and farther left for some time now. There are people in these cites who didn’t vote for the leadership that set them down this path and I feel bad for them but the residents of these cities have to change the course the rest of the nation can’t do it for them.

15 out of 17.

I've got family up there. Plus, I don't like to see people's lives destroyed just because they believe ideas that I think are shitty.
However many many have died thoughout history precisely for that reason.
Too many.

A lot of people have died from starvation, too. I don't like to see that, either.

Well, it is their shitty ideas that destroyed their lives.

I hope all is well with your family.

Forum List

Back