Do You Care If Seattle Burns To the Ground

Do you care if Seattle burns to the ground

• Yes, I care.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No, I don't care

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters
No.

She does not leave....I'll be there with others to ensure she is O.K.

Ok. Let me see if I have this right.

You and a few others leave your lives to head up to Wyoming to protect your aunt while the state burns down due to lawless riots. You're all huddled together in this tiny apartment scavenging for food while the entire state is under complete chaos. You stay there for months to make sure she's ok. No paying job, no electricity, no grocery stores, etc. During this entire time, you don't have your girlfriend/wife with you because you want her to be safe at home.

While all this is happening, do you care that the state is burning to the ground? Would you rather it be burning down or not burning down? Would you rather be in this situation or back at home with your regular life?

No.

She does not leave....I'll be there with others to ensure she is O.K.

Ok. Let me see if I have this right.

You and a few others leave your lives to head up to Wyoming to protect your aunt while the state burns down due to lawless riots. You're all huddled together in this tiny apartment scavenging for food while the entire state is under complete chaos. You stay there for months to make sure she's ok. No paying job, no electricity, no grocery stores, etc. During this entire time, you don't have your girlfriend/wife with you because you want her to be safe at home.

While all this is happening, do you care that the state is burning to the ground? Would you rather it be burning down or not burning down? Would you rather be in this situation or back at home with your regular life?

You always make stuff up to argue against.

You entire premise is bullshit.

Fuck off.

All this back-and-forth about Seattle and federal marshalls.

Seattle sits in the state of Washington.

It is subject to both state and federal laws.

But in the end, I really don't care if the residents want to burn the place to the ground. In fact, it would be a welcome event.

The only think I care about are the federal buildings. I helped pay for those and I'd prefer that the residents of Seattle leave them alone.

As for the rest of the "worlds largest homeless shelter and toilet", I could care less.

Sleep in the beds you make. If it burns there's only a PROG-gov. to blame. After all, they have the support of their people. Unfortunately many others are left victims.

But in the end, I really don't care if the residents want to burn the place to the ground. In fact, it would be a welcome event.

The only think I care about are the federal buildings. I helped pay for those and I'd prefer that the residents of Seattle leave them alone.

As for the rest of the "worlds largest homeless shelter and toilet", I could care less.
You sound like a real stand up guy
How do you feel about the actual people burning down buildings in the city?

Wrong. Seattle sits in the state of Washington, but it's not DC.

Might wanna brush up on your civics class.

Please show me where I said D.C.

I said it sits in the state of Washington.

Seattle in Washington D.C. ? You drinking ?

Nope, not drinking (much anyway), but you said that it has to comply with state and federal laws. States don't have to do that, only the District of Columbia (Washington DC to be specific). States have the right to tell the federal government to fuck off. Washington DC doesn't have that right.

Like I said.............................learn civics.
Then the Federal government should pull all spending in the state, not to mention they should not participate in the Federal elections.

You always make stuff up to argue against.

You entire premise is bullshit.

Fuck off.

My premise is bullshit? Your premise is that Seattle burns to the ground. I thought we were discussing hypotheticals.

I don't want people to be put in situations like that. I'd rather it not happen to people, period. You claim you don't care. Well do you care when you and people you love are placed in situations like that? Simple question.

Do none of these democrat party terrorists from antifa and black lives matter have a map feature on their chinese built I-phones? They can't find the Microsoft Campus? That should be where they are rioting........

Wrong. Seattle sits in the state of Washington, but it's not DC.

Might wanna brush up on your civics class.

Please show me where I said D.C.

I said it sits in the state of Washington.

Seattle in Washington D.C. ? You drinking ?

Nope, not drinking (much anyway), but you said that it has to comply with state and federal laws. States don't have to do that, only the District of Columbia (Washington DC to be specific). States have the right to tell the federal government to fuck off. Washington DC doesn't have that right.

Like I said.............................learn civics.

Wrong, dipshit.....the Feds can protect Federal property and pursue federal crimes....

18 out of 20 don't care.
I don’t know what you think you are proving?

How do you feel about the actual people burning down buildings in the city?
I think they should be arrested if they destroy property or commit acts of violence

Seattle isn't going to burn to the ground.

The question was:

IF it did

Would you care.

Why don't you find someplace else to demonstrate your lack of comprehension.

I know what the question was. I just don't see the use in it.

First, it's a hypothetical situation that won't actually happen. That's neat. Some hypothetical questions are useful because they get to something, but I don't see what the point of this is. Conservatives on a conservative-leaning message board don't care if a blue city burns to the ground. Is that it? Is that what you're trying to prove? Real cutting-edge stuff there. I could have told you that.

If there's more to this hypothetical question, please enlighten me.
The point you are missing is do any of us feel compelled to come help rescue a left wing city from their own self induced problems. Clearly that answer is no. Your entire city may not burn down. Don’t bother asking for help to rebuild it. You already know better than to ask for our help in stopping the results of your politics.

The question didn't say anything about being "compelled to help".
WTF do you think caring means? If you care about something you are willing to help. Or is there some left wing version of caring about something but not getting involved? Obviously there isn’t. You retards are out there burning your own cities. You sure as hell care that much. And I don’t care enough to help you stop it.

Get it yet?

WTF do you think caring means? If you care about something you are willing to help.

care
to be concerned or solicitous; have thought or regard.
to be concerned or have a special preference (usually used in negative constructions): I don't care if I do.
to feel concern about: He doesn't care what others say.

I don't see "compelled to help" in these definitions.

What definition are you using?

I've got family up there. Plus, I don't like to see people's lives destroyed just because they believe ideas that I think are shitty.
You can’t save people from their own shitty ideas. The point is the people in Seattle voted in high enough numbers to make the rest of the state subject to their shitty ideas. So if they penance comes then so be it.
I've already stated the same about bearing responsibility based on voting in leaders that would allow the city to burn, in that scenario, but the question wasn't whether or not it would be a just ending for those people who had a hand in it. I'm just saying that I wouldn't like to see it. I hope those crazy morons pump the brakes before things get much worse.

I'm as pissed at the lefties as the next sane individual for this rioting, and I'm well aware of the sort of hard sentiments we all tend to throw around when we're this pissed at faceless masses of people ostensibly committing horrific acts. But the up close reality of a dead kid and a grieving mother will absolutely haunt just about anyone that's not completely broken or psychopathic, and what we're discussing is that multiplied by many thousands. If it happened, the satisfaction of I told you so probably wouldn't cushion you from that sinking, empty feeling in your gut if you actually had to bear witness to such a thing.
I’m not going to feel any worse about some left wing mom mourning the death of her child during a riot than I do about a taliban mother who’s kid was shot trying to run a bomb into our soldiers.

I suppose you could call that empty feelings. I just can’t get worked up enough to care that Karen’s offspring Skipp got his ass killed during a riot supporting Karen’s political views. She sent the fat kid out there all stuffed on hot pockets.

WTF do you think caring means? If you care about something you are willing to help.

care
to be concerned or have a special preference (usually used in negative constructions): I don't care if I do.

Well then. If you want to care from a distance you shouldn’t have a problem with me not caring either. Which pretty much means if you’re in Seattle or Portland you’re fucked.

care

Well then. If you want to care from a distance you shouldn’t have a problem with me not caring either. Which pretty much means if you’re in Seattle or Portland you’re fucked.

I don't care about your opinion on a hypothetical situation and I didn't ask for it.

You responded to me with an incorrect definition, so I corrected you. Simple as that.

Seattle SHOULD experience the consequences of their actions. That means it SHOULD burn down
If there are people in Seattle don't like it, they can pick up a shovel or a broomstick and stop the arsonists.

Easy fix, if Washington doesn't want to follow federal law, don't ask or expect federal funds.

Wow..................conservatives like to bitch about how violent the liberals are, yet on this very thread, many conservatives are wishing for whole cities (and in some cases, entire states) to be burned to the ground.

They are also calling for liberals to be deported from this country.

Wow..................conservatives like to bitch about how violent the liberals are, yet on this very thread, many conservatives are wishing for whole cities (and in some cases, entire states) to be burned to the ground.

They are also calling for liberals to be deported from this country.
We're as close to a civil war as we have been since the 1800's. Harsh words are going to happen.

Forum List

Back