Do you consider either party a complete embarrassment in their current form?

Do you think either or both parties are an embarrassment to American politics.

• The GOP is a disaster

• The DEMS are a disaster

• Both parties are off their rockers

• Neither are out of the norm

• Stop the planet, I want off

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry, but the Democrats are the current true disaster. They're not even marginally American anymore, and their humanity is in question as well.

The Republicans are a disaster-in-the-works. If they don't straighten out and hear their constituents, it will leave the country without a viable government.

And we all know what happens then.
Thing is, The People get to decide what it is to be American, not a bunch bitter old men who hate practically everyone. Republicans are totally screwed for trying to please people who are never happy, ever.

Sorry, but the Democrats are the current true disaster. They're not even marginally American anymore, and their humanity is in question as well.

The Republicans are a disaster-in-the-works. If they don't straighten out and hear their constituents, it will leave the country without a viable government.

30 some votes to repeal Obamacare when they had no power to enforce it....then ZERO votes to do it when they controlled all three branches.

Need I say more? Don't be a dumbass

Thing is, The People get to decide what it is to be American, not a bunch bitter old men who hate practically everyone. Republicans are totally screwed for trying to please people who are never happy, ever.

Americans get to decide via the ballot. Bitter old men have as much say as ignorant college pukes.

One place I find myself in agreement with Mao Zedong - "All politics issues from the barrel of a gun".

You have what you have because you have the ability to keep it. Otherwise, you lose.

Sorry, but the Democrats are the current true disaster.

Take guns first. Then go through due process later -Trump

Then again, he is a Democrat.

Not even close. Merely illustrated the possibility, didn't condone it.

He's not Republican either. A good position.
He is DEFINITELY a dem at his core. What we see now is the billionaire game of "my life is boring now, I've done it all, what's next?"

30 some votes to repeal Obamacare when they had no power to enforce it....then ZERO votes to do it when they controlled all three branches.

There are far bigger issues than Obamacare.

I don't disagree with your assessment.

That's ironic coming from a member of the PERPETUALLY PISSED OFF PARTY

There are far bigger issues than Obamacare.

I don't disagree with your assessment.
Now that the mandate is gone I agree. But before it was removed it was an affront to the rights of every American

Trump may be poorly orchestrating some good ideas for America,
but the left has no defense for what they have turned into.

Trump may be poorly orchestrating some good ideas for America, but the left has no defense for what they have turned into.
I don't disagree but the man needs to GET THE FUCK OFF OF TWITTER.

Reading his bullshit reminds me of a junior high school teenage girl hair pulling contest.

STOP......

when-obama-briefs-you-about-the-aliens-and-youre-trying-6514954.png

Trump may be poorly orchestrating some good ideas for America, but the left has no defense for what they have turned into.

Reading his bullshit reminds me of a junior high school teenage girl hair pulling contest.

STOP......
He’s so clumsy, boorish and boastful as he goes about things. Kind of dumb, and kind of smart. He does have courage, which is lacking in all the rest in DC, but he does not know how to express his points so they resonate. Plus Trump has failed mostly because of a quisling republican congress the first two years. They were far and away the greatest detriment to moving this nation boldly forward. I loathe them.

STOP......

There is a method to his assumed madness.

The problem with all of you, is you are getting your news from a controlled source, so your perception is completely false. Nothing we know can be known as true. Who the hell really knows what is going on?

I sure as hell don't.

The only thing I AM certain of, is that everyone, on the left, AND on the right, are being manipulated. Trump, Obama, the Dems, the Repubs. everyone in the corporate and government, all of them, if they are in a position of power, they keep their jobs because they agree to manipulate the public opinions and keep folks from rioting against those in power. . . in the long run.

OF COURSE it is all a cluster fuck.. . . .Jesus, if you folks really knew some of the awful truths, it would scare the hell out of you. Some of you have heard it, but refuse to believe, and so, call it a "conspiracy theory." So they keep you distracted with some truly awful, but in the end, comparatively trivial shit.

If you hear about it on your TEE VEE, it's all trivial shit.

Americans get to decide via the ballot. Bitter old men have as much say as ignorant college pukes.

One place I find myself in agreement with Mao Zedong - "All politics issues from the barrel of a gun".

You have what you have because you have the ability to keep it. Otherwise, you lose.
Your lonely jaundiced view of the world is thankfully not the prevailing mindset. The future needs more than a bunch of boomers trying to ignore all our problems.

'Do you consider either party a complete embarrassment in their current form?'

The DEMOCRATS. Period... It's not even a contest.

The obsessed conspiratorial witch hunt begun by Democrats because they could not accept the results of an election unintendedly exposed crimes all the way back to 2014 when Mueller hid Russian crimes associated with their purchase of Uranium One....

It revealed Hillary-s crimes, Obama and his administration's Conspiracy / the Coup, Mueller/Rosenstein/the FBI's crimes, Clapper, Brennan, and the complete embarrassing self-meltdown of the fake news media...

The Democrats have become FOR:
Helping Terrorists
Standing w/violent illegals
Shutting down the govt over partisanship
Starting wars
Invading sovereign countries
Killing Babies
Villainizing high school kids
Using tax dollars to silence sexual victims
Waging class warfare thru 70-90% taxes
Turning the US into Venezuela

Embarrassing? Yes
Criminal? Yes
Treasonous? .....Yes

The obsessed conspiratorial witch hunt begun by Democrats because they could not accept the results of an election unintendedly exposed crimes all the way back to 2014 when Mueller hid Russian crimes associated with their purchase of Uranium One....

It revealed Hillary-s crimes, Obama and his administration's Conspiracy / the Coup, Mueller/Rosenstein/the FBI's crimes, Clapper, Brennan, and the complete embarrassing self-meltdown of the fake news media...

Helping Terrorists
Starting wars
Killing Babies

Embarrassing? Yes
Criminal? Yes
Treasonous? .....Yes
Villainizing High School kids?

Democrats?

Dxj3U6zXQAA2Omd.jpg

When did Laura Ingraham become a Democrat?

Invading sovereign countries? When did George Bush become a Democrat?

Waging class warfare? Too late, Republicans did trillions in tax cuts for the rich under Bush and then again under Trump.

Helping Terrorists?
DycdeH6WwAAIIoi.jpg

Killing babies? It's Republicans who arm school shooters.

I think you need to rethink your positions. Facts Trump delusions.

Helping Terrorists
Starting wars
Killing Babies

Embarrassing? Yes
Criminal? Yes
Treasonous? .....Yes
Villainizing High School kids?

Democrats?

Dxj3U6zXQAA2Omd.jpg

When did Laura Ingraham become a Democrat?

Invading sovereign countries? When did George Bush become a Democrat?

Waging class warfare? Too late, Republicans did trillions in tax cuts for the rich under Bush and then again under Trump.

Helping Terrorists?
DycdeH6WwAAIIoi.jpg

Killing babies? It's Republicans who arm school shooters.

I think you need to rethink your positions. Facts Trump delusions.
Democrats reported fake news about Covington High school kids, choosing to stand with a stolen valor vet and a black hate group and calling for violence against these kids.

Obama stood with the terrorists who slaughtered 3000 Americans to help them take over Libya, invaded a sovereign country, helped put terrorists in charge of the govt of one of our allies, and more....

As I said, the Democrats, hands down....

They ran a proven criminal who could not even win her party's nomination, for Pete's sake....

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

Forum List

Back