Do you consider either party a complete embarrassment in their current form?

Do you think either or both parties are an embarrassment to American politics.

• The GOP is a disaster

• The DEMS are a disaster

• Both parties are off their rockers

• Neither are out of the norm

• Stop the planet, I want off

Results are only viewable after voting.
'Do you consider either party a complete embarrassment in their current form?'

The DEMOCRATS. Period... It's not even a contest.

The obsessed conspiratorial witch hunt begun by Democrats because they could not accept the results of an election unintendedly exposed crimes all the way back to 2014 when Mueller hid Russian crimes associated with their purchase of Uranium One....

It revealed Hillary-s crimes, Obama and his administration's Conspiracy / the Coup, Mueller/Rosenstein/the FBI's crimes, Clapper, Brennan, and the complete embarrassing self-meltdown of the fake news media...

The Democrats have become FOR:
Helping Terrorists
Standing w/violent illegals
Shutting down the govt over partisanship
Starting wars
Invading sovereign countries
Killing Babies
Villainizing high school kids
Using tax dollars to silence sexual victims
Waging class warfare thru 70-90% taxes
Turning the US into Venezuela

Embarrassing? Yes
Criminal? Yes
Treasonous? .....Yes
Villainizing High School kids?

Democrats?

Dxj3U6zXQAA2Omd.jpg

When did Laura Ingraham become a Democrat?

Invading sovereign countries? When did George Bush become a Democrat?

Waging class warfare? Too late, Republicans did trillions in tax cuts for the rich under Bush and then again under Trump.

Helping Terrorists?
DycdeH6WwAAIIoi.jpg

Killing babies? It's Republicans who arm school shooters.

I think you need to rethink your positions. Facts Trump delusions.
iu

Both parties are lost. The Democrats are without a leader, and the Republicans drops leaders like Trump drops wives. The Democrats have no idea where they're going, and the Republicans have no idea what they are.

The obsessed conspiratorial witch hunt begun by Democrats because they could not accept the results of an election unintendedly exposed crimes all the way back to 2014 when Mueller hid Russian crimes associated with their purchase of Uranium One....

It revealed Hillary-s crimes, Obama and his administration's Conspiracy / the Coup, Mueller/Rosenstein/the FBI's crimes, Clapper, Brennan, and the complete embarrassing self-meltdown of the fake news media...

Helping Terrorists
Starting wars
Killing Babies

Embarrassing? Yes
Criminal? Yes
Treasonous? .....Yes

Democrats?

Dxj3U6zXQAA2Omd.jpg

Waging class warfare? Too late, Republicans did trillions in tax cuts for the rich under Bush and then again under Trump.

Helping Terrorists?
DycdeH6WwAAIIoi.jpg

Democrats reported fake news about Covington High school kids, choosing to stand with a stolen valor vet and a black hate group and calling for violence against these kids.

Obama stood with the terrorists who slaughtered 3000 Americans to help them take over Libya, invaded a sovereign country, helped put terrorists in charge of the govt of one of our allies, and more....

As I said, the Democrats, hands down....

They ran a proven criminal who could not even win her party's nomination, for Pete's sake....

Bwuhahahahahaha.....
Dx7oDOgWoAEj-Qf.jpg

So which kids are you defending?

The black kid?

The white kids?

Or the White Kids in Blackface?

I'm guessing the White Kids in Blackface.

Did I get it right?

What people don’t get is politics has become a self serving career. It’s been that way for a long time. These people don’t reflect the founding fathers. That goes for Republicans, Democrats, independents, Green Party, whatever.

Helping Terrorists
Starting wars
Killing Babies

Embarrassing? Yes
Criminal? Yes
Treasonous? .....Yes

Democrats?

Dxj3U6zXQAA2Omd.jpg

Helping Terrorists?
DycdeH6WwAAIIoi.jpg

Democrats reported fake news about Covington High school kids, choosing to stand with a stolen valor vet and a black hate group and calling for violence against these kids.

Obama stood with the terrorists who slaughtered 3000 Americans to help them take over Libya, invaded a sovereign country, helped put terrorists in charge of the govt of one of our allies, and more....

As I said, the Democrats, hands down....

They ran a proven criminal who could not even win her party's nomination, for Pete's sake....

Bwuhahahahahaha.....
Dx7oDOgWoAEj-Qf.jpg

So which kids are you defending?

The black kid?

The white kids?

Or the White Kids in Blackface?

I'm guessing the White Kids in Blackface.

Did I get it right?
Everything is racist, coal miner edition

You got it Democrat.

There's no box to check that both major parties are bought and paid for by big money. AOC stressed this in the link below about how lobbyists run our politics, link below.
We'll always have conservatives and liberals. Looks like humans are made that way so we need to find a way to run our country without big money bribing our elected leaders. The big money boys love it when we spend the greatest percentage of our time looking up stuff and saying 'hey look what you libtards just did' on and on while they laugh all the way to the bank.
‘Dirty game’ or business as usual: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez takes on DC lobbyists

We get the country we deserve. Let's face it; our politicians are trash because Americans are trash and so is this country. It's only going to keep getting worse.

I went with both off their rockers, thinking about 50/50.
Then I read rderps posts and changed my mind to 70/30, demented dems over republicans.

Both are off their rockers but man is it good comic relief.

I've lived through worse.

Eventually, the leftardz will flame out and the cycle will repeat again.

The experts say that hate is an extremely tiring emotion to maintain for long periods.

Both parties are slaves to their crazed bases and it's killing us.
I'm not seeing it.
Trump had both houses and the white house.
Could have done a lot more for the "crazed base" and he didn't.
The crazed base didn't have enough votes. There are enough lucid Republican congresspeople remain who aren't going to do stupid things.

Otherwise, virtually everything Trump says and does is an extension of the Sean Hannity Show, where his base obediently sits.

I'm not seeing it.
The crazed base didn't have enough votes. There are enough lucid Republican congresspeople remain who aren't going to do stupid things.

Otherwise, virtually everything Trump says and does is an extension of the Sean Hannity Show, where his base obediently sits.

So much for your claim that they are slaves to their crazed base then, huh.

I'm not seeing it.

Nope. Overall the GOP is the party of Trump now. And the more lucid Republicans in Congress have to keep their mouths shut if they don't want to be the next target.

That's plenty bad enough.

I'm not seeing it.

Nope. Overall the GOP is the party of Trump now. And the more lucid Republicans in Congress have to keep their mouths shut if they don't want to be the next target.

Lol.

YOU claimed the entire party was slaves to their crazed base.

Why are you walking it back now?

I'm not seeing it.

Lol.

YOU claimed the entire party was slaves to their crazed base.

Why are you walking it back now?
No, I'm just responding honestly to your questions.

Obviously you think your party is perfectly reasonable and sane, so you're not going to agree with anything I say.

Such is the power of partisan ideology. Always fascinating to watch.

Forum List

Back