Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

Not at all, you stated we abandoned core principles, it’s your responsibility to tell us which ones! So what say you?
You know all those anti-Trump republicans you hate even more than liberals? Ask them. They are the ones who saw Trump as an extreme departure from what the republican party once stood for. They stood by the long-held values of the republican party and paid a heavy price for their individualism. For daring to oppose radical change in a party that is supposedly built on opposing radical change.

Dems forced people who already had COVID to get multiple injections with vaccines which don't work and have serious side effects, and they refer to their political opponents as extremist Fascists who are a threat to Democracy.

Dems deny women the chance to compete fairly in the sport of their choosing and achieve their life's dreams and perhaps scholarships. They want to redefine women, and encourage them that instead of raising a family, they should abort their child so they can continue working at Amazon.

On the contrary, we believe in equal opportunity and the same standards for all, consistent with the teachings of the great Reverend Dr. MLK Jr.

Leftists want POC to think they are oppressed and cannot achieve the same greatness of others without lowering standards or getting some free crumbs.

No, no, no.

I am MAGA. You or Biden can't try to redefine me.

I voted for Trump and would do so again, because he had a message that resonated with American's like me.

We were tired of America trying to be the world's peace keeper.
We were tired of terrible trade deals taking advantage of our country.
We were tired of the most diverse nation on Earth being demonized as racist and oppressive while people from all over the world were literally dying to come in.
We were tired of government overreach on our civil liberties and useless and/or harmful regulations.
We were tired of our hard earned money being viewed as a slush fund for lazy people who vote for Democrats.
We were tired of fake media, demonizing law enforcement, kneeling for the anthem, and putting LGBTQ rights above those of the normal folks.

We were sick and tired of all the lies, and we wanted a politician who promised to do his best to work for us, not his cronies or the Globalists, and one who would put us back on a path to the greatness which naturally comes when you make you country the best one on the planet.
That you and others on the dishonest right don’t like the facts doesn’t make them any less true.

I don't give it a second thought I'm not insecure enough to care I know who I am and what kind of person I am as do the people closest to me and they are the ones who truly matter not blind party partisans.

You know all those anti-Trump republicans you hate even more than liberals? Ask them. They are the ones who saw Trump as an extreme departure from what the republican party once stood for. They stood by the long-held values of the republican party and paid a heavy price for their individualism. For daring to oppose radical change in a party that is supposedly built on opposing radical change.
What was departed? That response was mumbo jumbo soup and said absolutely nothing

Explain why leftist hate it then.... I'll wait for your ignorant reply
The left has always opposed illiberal, anti-democratic, authoritarian, neo-fascists such as proponents of ‘MAGA.’

The left has always opposed racism, bigotry, nativism, and hate as practiced by advocates of ‘MAGA.’

And the left has always opposed reactionaryism, discrimination, and compelling conformity at the expense of individual liberty, as propagated by ‘MAGA.’

The left has always opposed illiberal, anti-democratic, authoritarian, neo-fascists such as proponents of ‘MAGA.’

The left has always opposed racism, bigotry, nativism, and hate as practiced by advocates of ‘MAGA.’

And the left has always opposed reactionaryism, discrimination, and compelling conformity at the expense of individual liberty, as propagated by ‘MAGA.’

Eat your sammich. By now you must realize I think you're an idiot

Forum List

Back