Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

MAGA means ..... enemy of the state. They proved that on Jan 6th.
Says the groomer that ignores 574 riots and cites they destroyed for over a year.. The only person to die because of the Jan 6 riot was an unarmed FEMALE... you should be so proud of that..

Painting with a broad brush will paint yourself into a corner. Making false claims shows us you are the fascist. You accuse others of that which you are doing.

Tell me, did 35 terrorists, Radical Muslim Terrorists, make all of them terrorists?
LOOK! Over there! >>>>>>>a MAGAt's desperate attempt at deflection! :heehee:

Says the groomer that ignores 574 riots and cites they destroyed for over a year.. The only person to die because of the Jan 6 riot was an unarmed FEMALE... you should be so proud of that..
Accusing a fellow poster of being a groomer? :no_text11:

And what cites [sic] were destroyed? Name them.

Name on thing Trump did in office that was "self serving."

Also, I certainly would not "follow him out on any limb" I support him only so long as he pushes the policies I support.
This question will go unanswered…. let’s see if I’m right (I didn’t read on so maybe he did answer it) but I’m guessing he’ll skip it lol

Last edited:
Accusing a fellow poster of being a groomer? :no_text11:

And what cites [sic] were destroyed? Name them.
1663522457050.png

I'm sure the fire didn't destroy 6 city blocks

The southern battle flag offends you? does it groomer? It was a DEMOCRAT FLAG for years and now it's a bad thing? WOW your ignorance of history is stunning...
"southern battle flag"? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You proud of the con-federate flag are you? You proud of the representation of men holding other men and women as property? You proud of the representation of segregation and Jim Crow?

You proud of a LOSER's flag?

Why am I not surprised.

"southern battle flag"? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You proud of the con-federate flag are you? You proud of the representation of men holding other men and women as property? You proud of the representation of segregation and Jim Crow?

You proud of a LOSER's flag?

Why am I not surprised.
Ignorance of history is stunning...

I’d prefer it be called ‘Democrat Dictatorship’ because it would be more accurate and result in the appropriate acronym MADD.
You’re assessment about numerous social moves going toward full government control is precise Roshawn. Democratic Dictatorship…. Hundreds of millions of deceased traditional Democrats would be shaking their heads in utter disgust at the thought of this intentional shift by leftist supporters.

Trump's actions are 100% self-serving.
You mean like taking his son to China while on government business where he got a billion dollar contract? Oh wait, that was quid pro...

Well, the way Trump put his son on the Board of Burisma to embezzle US Foriegn Aid and send 10% to the big guy - oh wait - Adolf Biden again.

Looks like you're just doing you Goebbels thing again and accusing your enemies of what you are doing...

He is your leader and you would follow him out on any limb. This shameless devotion has been on full display all this time as Dear Leader has made a mockery of traditional conservative values. Nothing more needs to be said.
Oh yes, an insurrectionist like you is fully qualified to pontificate on traditional conservative values.

No traitor - you've declared war on the United States of America. You did when you started your terrorist campaign to occupy Wall Street - you engaged in treason when you used armed troops to occupy Seattle's Capitol Hill.

You're an insurrectionist and a traitor, YOU don't get to tell anyone anything, unless it's your last words as you stand before a firing squad.

Forum List

Back