Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

Kkk come to mind?
You mean the group that DeSantis admires so much, he used their

or maybe these guys:
1663521245304.png

What was departed? That response was mumbo jumbo soup and said absolutely nothing
You seem like someone who never paid attention to politics until Trump came along. Pity. Radicalism is all you know. You have no memory of republicans having a dim view of the kind of fake hateful populism that has engulfed the few remaining sensible republicans in a sea of perpetually enraged victims and kooks.

You seem like someone who never paid attention to politics until Trump came along. Pity. Radicalism is all you know. You have no memory of republicans having a dim view of the kind of fake hateful populism that has engulfed the few remaining sensible republicans in a sea of perpetually enraged victims and kooks.
Articulate the one’s you are referring to

Did you say that with a straight face? You lying pony dog soldier... Biden and democrats are openly demonizing those who love America as founded, calling them fascists and Nazis while he is doing exactly what he is accusing us of doing. Pull your head from your ass.
Don't want to be called a NAZI...don't fly these.
1663521405377.png

Don't use swastika avi's either.

So no principles have been abandoned. It seems you have no idea which one you are referring to
You voted for (and still would) a serial sexual assaulter.

You voted for (and still would) someone who denigrated POWs and Gold Star families.

You voted for (and still would) someone who threatens Americans with violence in his poutage.

You voted for (and still would) someone who stole money from charity.

I don’t see how anyone can view such a label as an insult. Am I missing something?
Isn’t MAGA extreme patriotism?
Isn’t MAGA American nationalism?
Isn’t MAGA embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Isn’t MAGA the support and or display of core American values?

Why would anyone even half sane harbor disdain for those whom are MAGA?
It seems that our nation was at its best when the majority were MAGA…no?
You are spot on! Anytime someone references me as an ultra-MAGA voter I will agree because it describes a person who wants to make America great again, and the “ultra” means it defines a voter who goes beyond just giving verbal support but one who does the leg-work by regularly contacting their state and local representatives! Being proactive can pay off individually and collectively.

Here is an example of a person who is ultra MAGA in my own community. There was a long drawn out dispute over land and how it would be used. Long story short the city took it over using its eminent domain power. The land was going to remain vacant, however, a proactive resident who is quite influential contacted the mayor about developing the land to be used as a walking park. It happened within a year’s time and without her initiative it would not have happened to my knowledge. The point is words are good actions are better; keep active all of you ultra MAGA’s!

Enemy democrats don't want anyone to ever think that America was ever great. Every statue must be torn down, every monument renamed, every history book rewritten. All to remove the very idea that America was ever a great country and did great things. It's no wonder that enemies fight against the very idea of Making America Great Again. It was never great. Instead our enemies want us to retreat from the very idea of greatness and accept that the United States was always an evil, racist, sexist nation that now must apologize for its very existence.

Don't want to be called a NAZI...don't fly these. View attachment 698120

Don't use swastika avi's either.
Painting with a broad brush will paint yourself into a corner. Making false claims shows us you are the fascist. You accuse others of that which you are doing.

Tell me, did 35 terrorists, Radical Muslim Terrorists, make all of them terrorists?

Name on thing Trump did in office that was "self serving."

Also, I certainly would not "follow him out on any limb" I support him only so long as he pushes the policies I support.
Suckered a lot of MAGAts out of their money.

Biden isn't just some snarky radio voice or CNN shill, he is the president. Something is terribly wrong when he brands Americans as terrorists because they don't support his policies. Now Americans are on the defensive when his minions on the left ask us how we feel about being enemies of the government because we wear a red hat with MAGA.

Forum List

Back