🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do You Consider the Destruction of Israel a "Personal Tragedy?"

Swift banning Iran from its network that "enables financial institutions worldwide to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable environment"

is on Par with Hotmail.com banning your Email account with them, the Iranians will just use another way of messaging, as for payment, would you prefer US Fed paper notes or Iranian Gold coin?

Swift banning Iran from its network that "enables financial institutions worldwide to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable environment"

is on Par with Hotmail.com banning your Email account with them, the Iranians will just use another way of messaging, as for payment, would you prefer US Fed paper notes or Iranian Gold coin?

Yeah, Iran's trading partners are going to pay them with gold. :lol::lol::lol:

Less than half of young US Jews in a 2007 poll answered that question with a "yes."

"The(2008) Gaza massacre provoked unprecedented opposition around the world -- in Britain, students occupied buildings in more than a dozen universities across the country -- but, as Finkelstein documents in the second part of the book, this opposition did not come out of the blue.

"Rather, it 'marked the nadir of a curve plotting a steady decline in support for Israel', not only in Europe, where Israel consistently ranks among the least popular states in the world, but also in the US.13

"Most strikingly, American Jews are becoming increasingly ambivalent or even hostile towards Israel, to the point where less than half of young American Jews polled in 2007 answered that they would consider the destruction of Israel a 'personal tragedy'"

]

Destruction is not defined- So I guess for the emotionally charged we are talking genocide or something.....

That is not the only alternative..... Including the nature of the state becoming more inclusive..........

They are turning off the world but as long as they have the "big satan" on their side, it don't matter much now does it..............:eusa_boohoo:

Perhaps these young people were voting for a democratic Israel as opposed to a Jewish Israel.

]

IMHO Israel is pretty democratic... They have a few million ppl, & many parties to pick from, we have over 300 million ppl & have only two choices-both bad IMO........

There are many voices of discontent, unlike here, the peace movement is live & well..... But the right control the show...........

There are many voices of discontent here as well & valid criticism of the regime,.....

Yeah, Iran's trading partners are going to pay them with gold. :lol::lol::lol:

Try to keep up
Iran ready to be paid in gold, national currencies for oil — RT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17203132

Last edited:
"Conn Hallinan, a columnist at the Foreign Policy in Focus magazine, says the West's concern over Iran's nuclear program is merely a pretext to take control of its vast energy resources.

“'I think the nuclear bomb is really in many ways a smokescreen. This is not about nuclear weapons,' he told RT. 'If Iran were to use nuclear weapons, say against Israel, it would be an act of national suicide.'

"Instead, the real concern for the West, Hallinan added, is Iran’s independent politics in the Middle East, as well as the eagerness among Western countries to control energy resources.

“The 1979 revolution in Iran essentially removed the second-largest..."

'Iranian oil - not nukes - bothers the West' — RT

"Conn Hallinan, a columnist at the Foreign Policy in Focus magazine, says the West's concern over Iran's nuclear program is merely a pretext to take control of its vast energy resources.

“'I think the nuclear bomb is really in many ways a smokescreen. This is not about nuclear weapons,' he told RT. 'If Iran were to use nuclear weapons, say against Israel, it would be an act of national suicide.'

"Instead, the real concern for the West, Hallinan added, is Iran’s independent politics in the Middle East, as well as the eagerness among Western countries to control energy resources.

“The 1979 revolution in Iran essentially removed the second-largest..."

'Iranian oil - not nukes - bothers the West' — RT
Opinions are not factual evidence...
All you have here is hearsay.
Many theories are out there, doesn't mean that all of them are true.

Go tell Mossad:

"On July 23, 2011, a 35-year-old Iranian electrical engineering student named Darioush Rezaeinejad was gunned down as he and his wife, who was also wounded in the attack, waited for their child in front of a kindergarten in Tehran.

"Israel has never denied that it was behind that assassination, and two senior US officials have confirmed to NBC news that the accusation by Ali Larijani - a senior adviser to Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei - that Israel's Mossad had used the Mujahideen E. Khalq (MEK) to carry out the killing of Iranian scientists was essentially accurate."

How Mossad Justified Its Murder of an Innocent Iranian Electrical Engineer | Truthout

Go tell Mossad:

"On July 23, 2011, a 35-year-old Iranian electrical engineering student named Darioush Rezaeinejad was gunned down as he and his wife, who was also wounded in the attack, waited for their child in front of a kindergarten in Tehran.

"Israel has never denied that it was behind that assassination, and two senior US officials have confirmed to NBC news that the accusation by Ali Larijani - a senior adviser to Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei - that Israel's Mossad had used the Mujahideen E. Khalq (MEK) to carry out the killing of Iranian scientists was essentially accurate."

How Mossad Justified Its Murder of an Innocent Iranian Electrical Engineer | Truthout
Nobody is really sure if the Kurds weren't involved in any of the killings of the scientists. After all the Kurds want their own state, and Iran is one of the countries against this. While Georgie is concerned with the Mossad and what it might have done, I doubt if he is concerned with all those young Iranian women who have been thrown into prison there for protesting against the current regime, and who are being raped the night before they are slated to be killed. Does Georgie even know that in his own hometown a section in West Los Angeles is being considered to be named for the young woman Neda who was gunned down in the street in Tehran. Has Georgie even been paying attention to the Iranians of all religions who have protested in front of the Federal Building against the current regime. U.S. band tunes for Neda. - Free Online Library

"Israel has never denied that it was behind that assassination...
georgephillip
Since when not denying something , and admitting something is the same thing ?

Another point: You condemn the Mossad for allegedly wounding the engineers wife.
However you don't seem to mind when Hamas kills 3 Palestinian children while trying to assassinate Bahaa Balusha.

Bahaa Balusha: I have left behind something very great in Gaza. My son Salam, three years old. My son Ahmed, five years old. And Usama, eight years old. The terrorists killed them before my eyes when I wanted to pick them up from school.
Interview with Fatah's Intelligence Coordinator: "It Will Be A Hot Summer" - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

A bit hypocritical in my opinion...

georgephillip

Another point: You condemn the Mossad for allegedly wounding the engineers wife.
However you don't seem to mind when Hamas kills 3 Palestinian children while trying to assassinate Bahaa Balusha.

Bahaa Balusha: I have left behind something very great in Gaza. My son Salam, three years old. My son Ahmed, five years old. And Usama, eight years old. The terrorists killed them before my eyes when I wanted to pick them up from school.
Interview with Fatah's Intelligence Coordinator: "It Will Be A Hot Summer" - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

Bahaa Balusha is a traitor who was part of the attempted coup against the elected government in Palestine. His car was shot up because he was thought to be inside.

georgephillip

Bahaa Balusha is a traitor who was part of the attempted coup against the elected government in Palestine. His car was shot up because he was thought to be inside.

That's okay, according to tinnie, civilian children are acceptable targets.

"Do You Consider the Destruction of Israel a "Personal Tragedy?"
Nah. I'd consider it the greatest day in the history of modern "civilization".
Once those parasites are extinct the world can live in peace. Once they're attacked they'll attempt to completely destroy Europe ( their promise) in retaliation which will result in a world wide extermination campaign.
They'll find out what "chosen" really means.

georgephillip

I didn't say that, but that's OK, you are like that.

Of course you have. You have specified that Jews living in the West Bank are legitimate targets for Arab terrorists and Jews living in Sderot are legitimate targets for Arab terrorists. That would make cutting the throat of a Jewish baby in its crib, as Arab terrorists did recently at Itamar, an honorable thing to do in your eyes.

Of course you have. You have specified that Jews living in the West Bank are legitimate targets for Arab terrorists and Jews living in Sderot are legitimate targets for Arab terrorists. That would make cutting the throat of a Jewish baby in its crib, as Arab terrorists did recently at Itamar, an honorable thing to do in your eyes.

A bomb, which may have been planted by Jewish extremists, exploded in a West Bank school playground yesterday, injuring 20 Palestinian children.

Ismail Salah, the school's headmaster, said the explosion tore through a classroom for 16-year-old boys as they returned from a midday recess.
--------------
Last year, a bomb planted by the group in an east Jerusalem school playground injured eight children.
-------------------
In 2001, three members of a Palestinian family, including a two-month-old boy, were killed when Jewish militants sprayed a van with bullets in the West Bank. Witnesses said the killers escaped through an Israeli army checkpoint.
---------------
Playground bombing injures 20 Palestinians | World news | The Guardian

georgephillip

I see , so the shoot first ask questions later is the official legal first step in the Hamas handbook of apprehending lawbreakers, right ?

He is a traitor ? Really ? Did the court find him guilty of treason ?
What evidence was brought to prove that fact ?

You argue about Israel not following legal proceedings ,while Hamas shoot Fatah on the street without any consideration of legal proceedings ... Thats Hypocrisy at it's best.

Great many of Fatah men where executed by Hamas.
How many of them got the to speak to their lawyer ?
When Hamas held them captive before execution , did they have an arrest warrant for them ? Did they have proof beyond all reasonable doubt that those men are guilty of the crimes they are accused of ?
Did they hold a trial ?

The answer for all those questions is no. They just rounded them up, blind folded them , told them to lie on the ground and emptied two AK-47 magazines on them.
Yet you have the audacity to speak about how "Administrative arrests are illegal in Palestine".

A bomb, which may have been planted by Jewish extremists, exploded in a West Bank school playground yesterday, injuring 20 Palestinian children.

Ismail Salah, the school's headmaster, said the explosion tore through a classroom for 16-year-old boys as they returned from a midday recess.
--------------
Last year, a bomb planted by the group in an east Jerusalem school playground injured eight children.
-------------------
In 2001, three members of a Palestinian family, including a two-month-old boy, were killed when Jewish militants sprayed a van with bullets in the West Bank. Witnesses said the killers escaped through an Israeli army checkpoint.
---------------
Playground bombing injures 20 Palestinians | World news | The Guardian

There you go again. It's all right with you for Arab terrorists to slaughter Jewish children if you don't like where their parents live but you are outraged by rumors that Arab children may have been killed by Israeli extremists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ct-meb6U0]Raid on Entebbe - YouTube[/ame]

Israel is recreated and strong. I consider the creation of Israel as a personal blessing from G-d and that the sustaining of Israel is my personal duty.

georgephillip

I see , so the shoot first ask questions later is the official legal first step in the Hamas handbook of apprehending lawbreakers, right ?

He is a traitor ? Really ? Did the court find him guilty of treason ?
What evidence was brought to prove that fact ?

You argue about Israel not following legal proceedings ,while Hamas shoot Fatah on the street without any consideration of legal proceedings ... Thats Hypocrisy at it's best.

Great many of Fatah men where executed by Hamas.
How many of them got the to speak to their lawyer ?
When Hamas held them captive before execution , did they have an arrest warrant for them ? Did they have proof beyond all reasonable doubt that those men are guilty of the crimes they are accused of ?
Did they hold a trial ?

The answer for all those questions is no. They just rounded them up, blind folded them , told them to lie on the ground and emptied two AK-47 magazines on them.
Yet you have the audacity to speak about how "Administrative arrests are illegal in Palestine".

Fatah (remember they lost the elections) was attempting to regain their losses at the point of a gun. When people are shooting at you it is not a good time to get a warrant.

The war was started by Fatah and they lost.

Tragedy hell. Proof that in the end truth and justice always win.

Jews are like some sort of disease running from host to host, till they are kicked out and sent to the next victim.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back