🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do You Consider the Destruction of Israel a "Personal Tragedy?"

All they say in your Haretz story is
Newly released British documents contain a claim by an unnamed contact that the Shin Bet security service collaborated with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine to hijack the June 1976 flight from Israel that was diverted to Entebbe, Uganda, the BBC reported Friday.
Since when a claim is evidence ?
People claim they saw Elvis\Jesus in a mall, doesn't mean it really happened.

Elvis posts on here and im having a coffee with Jesus tomorrow, true story

All they say in your Haretz story is
Newly released British documents contain a claim by an unnamed contact that the Shin Bet security service collaborated with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine to hijack the June 1976 flight from Israel that was diverted to Entebbe, Uganda, the BBC reported Friday.
Since when a claim is evidence ?
People claim they saw Elvis\Jesus in a mall, doesn't mean it really happened.

Elvis posts on here and im having a coffee with Jesus tomorrow, true story
Very Good !
When in doubt/don't have an argument or cornered -> Deflect.

Doesn't change the fact that your source is nothing more then hearsay and speculations ...

The destruction of Israel wouldn't be a tragedy at all. It would be a blessing for the world. The US could save billions in foreign aid, bring the troops home from the middle east, and we could start shaping domestic and foreign policy on what's best for us.

Another deflection ... Thank you for proving my point.

This thread is about "Do You Consider the Destruction of Israel a "Personal Tragedy?"
So hardly a deflection, but then again if I needed your opinion I could always scrape it off my shoe:lol:

The destruction of Israel wouldn't be a tragedy at all. It would be a blessing for the world. The US could save billions in foreign aid, bring the troops home from the middle east, and we could start shaping domestic and foreign policy on what's best for us.

What are you talking about ? :lol:
The US could bring troops back home from the middle east ? Why is it Israel's fault that there are US troops in the middle east , and how does Israel keeps them from returning home ?:cuckoo:

"The US could save billions in foreign aid" -The aid to Israel is about 5% from the total annual amount of US foreign aid , so even though US could save billions this sum is negligible overall.

With Ariux's mind set, he probably wishes that Hitler finished the job. He would never think that perhaps the civilized world would think it a blessing if all the Muslim extremists were removed from this world. They would breathe a sigh of relief. After all, it isn't Israel going around to several areas of the world murdering innocent people. I wonder if the "brilliant" Ariux can tell us just what our troops in Afghanistan have to do with Israel.

With Ariux's mind set, he probably wishes that Hitler finished the job. He would never think that perhaps the civilized world would think it a blessing if all the Muslim extremists were removed from this world. They would breathe a sigh of relief. After all, it isn't Israel going around to several areas of the world murdering innocent people. I wonder if the "brilliant" Ariux can tell us just what our troops in Afghanistan have to do with Israel.

We need Israel to keep the arabs busy while we take all their oil.

Our troops are in Afghanistan because we were trying to get Osama bin Laden who said that 9/11 was retaliation for what's going on in Palestine. There's a youtube video of him saying exactly that, look it up.

Our troops are in Afghanistan because we were trying to get Osama bin Laden who said that 9/11 was retaliation for what's going on in Palestine. There's a youtube video of him saying exactly that, look it up.
I'll do it little mama.Although I know what bin Ladin said.

He said that Israel wants to expand and control ALL of the Arab countries around it ...:cuckoo:
Yeah right ... Gaza and the West Bank are a thorn in Israels side , they would gladly give it to Jordan or Egypt ... the problem is no one wants them ...
This crazy guy suggest that Israel wants to add to it's problems by conquering all the bordering failed countries around it... :cuckoo::cuckoo:.

LOL you actually think that Muslims care about Palestinians ?

Before 67 The West Bank was occupied by Jordan , and the Gaza Strip was occupied by Egypt ...
NO ONE , called it an occupation ... especially not the Palestinians. And not Jordan nor Egypt thought of giving them a country in that area ... The Palestinians didn't scream occupation then ... how come ?

Possibly because their children were not being murdered for sport by Jordanians and Egyptians.
Unlike their current occupier.

Possibly because their children were not being murdered for sport by Jordanians and Egyptians.
Could the truth be, Georgie, that those Arabs didn't care that their fellow Arabs (Jordanians and Egyptians) were governing the areas, but that they could not stand to see the Jews governing them? My goodness, hasn't it sunk into your head yet that the Arabs (actually those who are Muslims) want the entire Middle East under their control, and they are having a fit that the Jews are governing one tiny parcel of land compared to the enormous acreage which the Arabs have? Have you actually ever seen a map of the Arab world with Israel being such a small dot on the map?

If they keep putting their kids near their rocket launchers, their kids are going to keep getting killed when Israel fires back. It's that simple.

You are 100% correct.

I am sick of U.S foreign policy being based on what's good for Israel and not what's best for America.

Could the truth be, Georgie, that those Arabs didn't care that their fellow Arabs (Jordanians and Egyptians) were governing the areas, but that they could not stand to see the Jews governing them? My goodness, hasn't it sunk into your head yet that the Arabs (actually those who are Muslims) want the entire Middle East under their control, and they are having a fit that the Jews are governing one tiny parcel of land compared to the enormous acreage which the Arabs have? Have you actually ever seen a map of the Arab world with Israel being such a small dot on the map?
Does your definition of "one tiny parcel of land" equate to all the land between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, Hossie? There are many more Arabs in the Middle East than Jews. In 1948 one third of the citizens of Palestine inflicted a Jewish state on their neighbors by force of arms. That historical fact is what most of the world is waking to today.

Btw, do you happen to know the ratio of Jewish voters in the US compared to the ratio of Jewish money supplied in US elections?

Does your definition of "one tiny parcel of land" equate to all the land between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, Hossie? There are many more Arabs in the Middle East than Jews. In 1948 one third of the citizens of Palestine inflicted a Jewish state on their neighbors by force of arms. That historical fact is what most of the world is waking to today.

Btw, do you happen to know the ratio of Jewish voters in the US compared to the ratio of Jewish money supplied in US elections?
As I've stated before, 6 million Jews have 1.5 billion Arabs surrounded and thats not a joke.

As for your question about ratio, I trust ZOG to attend to the small details. That ain't a joke either.

Why is it Israel's fault that there are US troops in the middle east , and how does Israel keeps them from returning home ?:cuckoo:

US troops are in the middle-east for Israel. There are lot of Zionists in high places in the US.

"The US could save billions in foreign aid" -The aid to Israel is about 5% from the total annual amount of US foreign aid , so even though US could save billions this sum is negligible overall.

Israel gets more foreign aid than anyone else. But, that's not even half the story. The US gives lots of foreign aid to nearby countries to buy them off. Egypt and Jordan each get billions from the US.

Forum List

Back