🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do You Consider the Destruction of Israel a "Personal Tragedy?"

Israel's size compared to other countries that surround it means nothing.

A tiny but deadly parasite can kill an animal or person that is a thousand times larger.

Israel is just such a parasite in the Middle East.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Our troops are in Afghanistan because we were trying to get Osama bin Laden who said that 9/11 was retaliation for what's going on in Palestine. There's a youtube video of him saying exactly that, look it up.

The Taliban offered to turn Osama over to the US. They said let's negotiate the handover and Bush infamously replied, "We don't negotiate with terrorists or those who harbor terrorists." The Afghanistan war was never about getting Osama or retaliating for 9-11. But, yes, 9-11 was in retaliation for US bloody services for Israel.

Why is it Israel's fault that there are US troops in the middle east , and how does Israel keeps them from returning home ?:cuckoo:

US troops are in the middle-east for Israel. There are lot of Zionists in high places in the US.

"The US could save billions in foreign aid" -The aid to Israel is about 5% from the total annual amount of US foreign aid , so even though US could save billions this sum is negligible overall.

Israel gets more foreign aid than anyone else. But, that's not even half the story. The US gives lots of foreign aid to nearby countries to buy them off. Egypt and Jordan each get billions from the US.
I think most of us realize by now that you resent every penny that is given to Israel, but care not at all about the enormous amount of aid that America gives to other countries in the Muslim world even if they hate us. Do you really think Pakistanis love Americans even though we give them billions and many of the Pakistanis give information to the terrorists which murder American soldiers? How come anti-Semites like you never suggest that instead of the U.S. giving aid to Muslim countries such as Somali to feed their starving populations, oil-rich gulf states are asked that they be the ones to help their Muslim brothers. By the way, knowing that you don't want to be a hypocrite, I hope that you never use one of the technological or medical advances which are coming out of Israel. Can you imagine how much more could be accomplished there for the benefit of mankind if the Israelis didn't have to spend so much of their budget on defense needs?

I think most of us realize by now that you resent every penny that is given to Israel, but care not at all about the enormous amount of aid that America gives to other countries in the Muslim world even if they hate us.

I object every penny the US gives in foreign aid. And, I think you have your head in a dark hole if you think most US foreign aid to Muslim countries is for any reason other than paying them to go along with Israel-centered foreign policy.

Do you really think Pakistanis love Americans even though we give them billions

Do you think Israelis love Americans, even thought Israel couldn't continue to exist without American welfare and support.

By the way, knowing that you don't want to be a hypocrite, I hope that you never use one of the technological or medical advances which are coming out of Israel. Can you imagine how much more could be accomplished there for the benefit of mankind if the Israelis didn't have to spend so much of their budget on defense needs?

Israel is a very small contributor to medical advancement.

Biomedical research spending by country:

United States of America ……. $100 / 76 Euro (EUR) per citizen
United Kingdom ……………….. $30 / 23 Euro per citizen
Canada ……………………………. $30 / 23 Euro per citizen
France …………………………….. $15 / 12 Euro per citizen
South Korea ……………………… $13 / 10 Euro per citizen
Germany ………………………….. $11 / 8 Euro per citizen
Japan ……………………………….. $9 / 7 Euro per citizen
Russia ……………………………… $2 / 1.5 Euro per citizen

Maybe Israel's absence is an oversight?

With Ariux's mind set, he probably wishes that Hitler finished the job. He would never think that perhaps the civilized world would think it a blessing if all the Muslim extremists were removed from this world. They would breathe a sigh of relief. After all, it isn't Israel going around to several areas of the world murdering innocent people. I wonder if the "brilliant" Ariux can tell us just what our troops in Afghanistan have to do with Israel.

We need Israel to keep the arabs busy while we take all their oil.

Our troops are in Afghanistan because we were trying to get Osama bin Laden who said that 9/11 was retaliation for what's going on in Palestine. There's a youtube video of him saying exactly that, look it up.

He said that Israel wants to expand and control ALL of the Arab countries around it ...:cuckoo:
Yeah right ... Gaza and the West Bank are a thorn in Israels side , they would gladly give it to Jordan or Egypt ... the problem is no one wants them ...
This crazy guy suggest that Israel wants to add to it's problems by conquering all the bordering failed countries around it... :cuckoo::cuckoo:.

LOL you actually think that Muslims care about Palestinians ?

Before 67 The West Bank was occupied by Jordan , and the Gaza Strip was occupied by Egypt ...
NO ONE , called it an occupation ... especially not the Palestinians. And not Jordan nor Egypt thought of giving them a country in that area ... The Palestinians didn't scream occupation then ... how come ?

Why wouldn't muslims care about Pallies? They're the tangible reason to demonize Israel. Buddy, please make some sense.

Osama never said Israel wants to take everyone over, you're the cuckoo.

Egypt never kicked them off of their lands and stole their houses... nor did they surround them with tanks and barbed wire. They also didn't have checkpoints every 20 feet. And last but not least, Egyptians aren't Jewish.

Last edited:
I wish I was a toddler. By the time I reached 80 I could Google IsNtReal and get "no results found" Google Earth, tambien.

I think most of us realize by now that you resent every penny that is given to Israel, but care not at all about the enormous amount of aid that America gives to other countries in the Muslim world even if they hate us.

I object every penny the US gives in foreign aid. And, I think you have your head in a dark hole if you think most US foreign aid to Muslim countries is for any reason other than paying them to go along with Israel-centered foreign policy.
Why would the US care if failed countries go along with their policies or not ?

Do you think Israelis love Americans, even thought Israel couldn't continue to exist without American welfare and support.
Really ?
US aid to Israel is about 1.2 % out of Israeli GDP ...Couldn't continue excising ? Hardly.

By the way, knowing that you don't want to be a hypocrite, I hope that you never use one of the technological or medical advances which are coming out of Israel. Can you imagine how much more could be accomplished there for the benefit of mankind if the Israelis didn't have to spend so much of their budget on defense needs?

I don't know where you got you info from as you conveniently didn't post a link...

After a quick Google search I found that Israel is #17 out of the 72 leading countries in expenditures on R&D.

Israel spent 9.4 Billion $ on R&D in 2011, that is about 4.2% of it's annual GDP.
Making Israel the largest spender on R&D as a percentage of GDP.

In layman's terms , Israel spends the largest amount of its income on research and development.
(It should be also noted that Israel is the youngest country on the list)

List of countries by research and development spending - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
We need Israel to keep the arabs busy while we take all their oil.

He said that Israel wants to expand and control ALL of the Arab countries around it ...:cuckoo:
Yeah right ... Gaza and the West Bank are a thorn in Israels side , they would gladly give it to Jordan or Egypt ... the problem is no one wants them ...
This crazy guy suggest that Israel wants to add to it's problems by conquering all the bordering failed countries around it... :cuckoo::cuckoo:.

Before 67 The West Bank was occupied by Jordan , and the Gaza Strip was occupied by Egypt ...
NO ONE , called it an occupation ... especially not the Palestinians. And not Jordan nor Egypt thought of giving them a country in that area ... The Palestinians didn't scream occupation then ... how come ?

Why wouldn't muslims care about Pallies? They're the tangible reason to demonize Israel. Buddy, please make some sense.

Egypt never kicked them off of their lands and stole their houses... nor did they surround them with tanks and barbed wire. They also didn't have checkpoints every 20 feet. And last but not least, Egyptians aren't Jewish.

Well you prove my point for me ... What you are basically saying is that Muslims don't care about Palestinians , all they care about is the demonization of Israel. If Palestinians were dying at the hand of an Arab state ... No other Arab country would care ... Because speaking up would not serve the purpose of demonizing Israel.

Really ? A general rule of thumb is to check your facts before running your mouth...

...We know at least one reason behind the symbolic participation of the Western forces and that is to support the Jewish and Zionist plans for expansion of what is called the Great Israel. Surely, their presence is not out of concern over their interests in the region. ... Their presence has no meaning save one and that is to offer support to the Jews in Palestine who are in need of their Christian brothers to achieve full control over the Arab Peninsula which they intend to make an important part of the so called Greater Israel. ...
Most of what what you described has not happened in 1948 ...It would be wise to point out that there was no Islamic Jihad on Egypt and Jordan as a result of their occupation of those areas ...

However thank you for proving my point again , "Egyptians aren't Jewish" thats the whole issue here ...

Right now Palestinians are treated like shit in the whole Arab world , yet no one cares especially not the Arab world ... But when Israel treats Palestinians badly then it's a whole different story ... Why ? Precisely because of the reason you stated ... "Arabs aren't Jewish".
As long as you are an Arab you can treat Arabs however you want and no one would care ...(Take a look at Syria) however if you are not an Arab , than it's a different matter entirely...
Hypocrisy at it's best.

Their medical research funding is probably lower because they develop projects much more quickly than the others. Ever stop to consider that?

Well you prove my point for me ... What you are basically saying is that Muslims don't care about Palestinians , all they care about is the demonization of Israel. If Palestinians were dying at the hand of an Arab state ... No other Arab country would care ... Because speaking up would not serve the purpose of demonizing Israel.

Really ? A general rule of thumb is to check your facts before running your mouth...

...We know at least one reason behind the symbolic participation of the Western forces and that is to support the Jewish and Zionist plans for expansion of what is called the Great Israel. Surely, their presence is not out of concern over their interests in the region. ... Their presence has no meaning save one and that is to offer support to the Jews in Palestine who are in need of their Christian brothers to achieve full control over the Arab Peninsula which they intend to make an important part of the so called Greater Israel. ...
Most of what what you described has not happened in 1948 ...It would be wise to point out that there was no Islamic Jihad on Egypt and Jordan as a result of their occupation of those areas ...

However thank you for proving my point again , "Egyptians aren't Jewish" thats the whole issue here ...

Right now Palestinians are treated like shit in the whole Arab world , yet no one cares especially not the Arab world ... But when Israel treats Palestinians badly then it's a whole different story ... Why ? Precisely because of the reason you stated ... "Arabs aren't Jewish".
As long as you are an Arab you can treat Arabs however you want and no one would care ...(Take a look at Syria) however if you are not an Arab , than it's a different matter entirely...
Hypocrisy at it's best.

The Obama quote is a long way from taking everyone in the region over.

I think that events in Libya, Egypt and Syria show that people care even when it's arab on arab, except of course when it comes to women, them you can stone, rape... as much as you want in the arab world and no one will care. Not sure why that is.

And as far as the Palestinians go, it's jews inflicting pretty much all the punishment, what are other arabs doing to them?

As for Egyptians aren't Jewish, well, religion ain't pretty, it's all about everyone off in their separate corners believing their own myths and then fighting everyone else because they each have their own made up stories. Morons.

Proof of this oversight. I see no cite of source.

Gaza massacre

Gaza massacre perpetrated by Gazans. :clap2:

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

"Palestinian Children Created To Fertilize the Land With their Blood"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1kIYk22d8]"PALESTINIAN KIDS ARE "FERTILIZER" CREATED TO SATURATE OUR PURE LAND WITH THEIR BLOOD" FATAH - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by ima
Wrong, they spend their time trying to get their land back. Wouldn't you?

If it's the fakestinians' land, why have they never created a country, as the Jews created Israel? :lol:

Fakestinians are merely rebranded Arabs who invaded Israel, the 3000 year Jewish homeland, their land would be in Saudi Arabia where the little sand rat bastards came from.

Palestine National Charter
We, the Palestinian Arab people...

Bringing up Palestinian youth in an Arab and nationalist manner is a fundamental national duty

The Palestinian people firmly believe in Arab unity

The destiny of the Arab Nation and even the essence of Arab existence are firmly tied to the destiny of the Palestine question
http://www.un.int/wcm/content/site/palestine/pid/12363

Eminent Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis, Author, "The Arabs In History"...
During the first period in Islamic history [622 AD] when Islam was an Arab religion and the Caliphate an Arab Kingdom, the term Arab came to be applied to those who spoke Arabic, were full members by descent of an Arab tribe, and who, either in person or through their ancestors, had originated in Arabia.
Oxford University Press: The Arabs in History: Bernard Lewis

Last edited:
Israel's size compared to other countries that surround it means nothing.

A tiny but deadly parasite can kill an animal or person that is a thousand times larger.

Israel is just such a parasite in the Middle East.

What would you suggest or hope for those ppl born in Israel???

Forum List

Back