🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you engage in self-harm?

Never thought of suicide. Never harmed myself on purpose. Did not smoke or taste alcohol for over 5 years. Never drank or smoked regularly.

I do, however, eat very much chicken and turkey. I weigh 160 kg and move very little. I can walk but not run.

Why yes, I do . . . engage in self-harm . . . every damn day I have to deal with all of you people, all people everywhere.

Never thought of suicide. Never harmed myself on purpose. Did not smoke or taste alcohol for over 5 years. Never drank or smoked regularly.

I do, however, eat very much chicken and turkey. I weigh 160 kg and move very little. I can walk but not run.
No I don’t engage in self-harm unless eating fat-boys and riding broncy horses count.

I am off to hit the hay
My new meds make me sleep most of the 24 hrs

Almost forgot ..make sure you keep firearms locked up in case you have kids
Ok good night and god ❤️ you

That you are an obese slob is no surprise since you think high blood sugar is healthy

The government can legally take a person into custody to prevent or stop them from doing physical harm to themselves or their children. Fair enough except when the government expands the definition of "harm".

Please use extra caution when acceding a flight of stairs. If you feel lightheaded or dizzy then PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT

Thank you

Forum List

Back