Do you expect a 140 percent return on your investments?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
If you don't then maybe you don't have enough audacity of hope.

I didn't watch the state of discord speech b/c who wants to listen to that bag of hot air. But I happened to be walking by when that blow hard promised a $140 return for every dollar invested. I was just like wow. He is pulling more sh** out of his ass than usual even.

I didn't watch the state of discord speech b/c who wants to listen to that bag of hot air. But I happened to be walking by when that blow hard promised a $140 return for every dollar invested. I was just like wow. He is pulling more sh** out of his ass than usual even.

Have a link on that?

Context is usually key

Why is it that all the rw know-it-all's never actually saw or read the FACTS? They all say they know everything but they also say they don't. And, the latter is always true.

SSDD.

Technically that would be a 7000 Percent return on investment.

You're right. I haven't done the math, but you're right that I'm way off. It was sad too b/c the deceiver and thief didn't even cite a study. He just pulled it fully out of his ass. I just shook my head, thinking two things.

1. He knows he's a bold faced liar. He absolutely knows it.
2. He either doesn't care about intellectuals or he is so stupid that he doesn't know how f'd up his rhetoric is.

You're right. I haven't done the math, but you're right that I'm way off. It was sad too b/c the deceiver and thief didn't even cite a study. He just pulled it fully out of his ass. I just shook my head, thinking two things.

1. He knows he's a bold faced liar. He absolutely knows it.
2. He either doesn't care about intellectuals or he is so stupid that he doesn't know how f'd up his rhetoric is.

rofl

A $140 return on a $1 investment is 13,900% return, math genius.

Until this thread, I thought DC should stay out of education. Now I realize if we don't throw a mountain of money at education, our nation will be ruined.

Wow. We had already harmoniously uncovered the error before you came trolling along. And it only made it look so much worse for your god. I guess you think that if you come with your insults that we're supposed to just be put in our place though.

Have a link on that?

Context is usually key

Unemployment checks stimulate the economy

Bank ATMS and airport kiosks devastate the economy

140 on every dollar > 140%

Damned right it is, Cru.

140% = 1.4

1.40 x $1 = $1.40

140 x 1 = $140

The profit on that investment would be a mere 13,900% of investment

I post this, however, because many people do NOT fully understand how this math works.

ROI = return - cost
cost

140 - 1

= 139

139 x 100% =

13,900%​

140 on every dollar > 140%

Damned right it is, Cru.

140% = 1.4

1.40 x $1 = $1.40

140 x 1 = $140

The profit on that investment would be a mere 13,900% of investment

I post this, however, because many people do NOT fully understand how this math works.

ROI = return - cost
cost

140 - 1

= 139

139 x 100% =

13,900%​

You are correct, it would be 14000% minus the original 100% investment. My bad No one really cares... the point is Obama is, at best, as stupid as us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back