Do you feel the love?

Does Obama care about "the other" 47%?

• I'm an Obama supporter, and no, he doesn't care about you, not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not an Obama supporter, but you're wrong kaz, he cares about me. I will explain in a post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
The left got all jacked out of shape over Romney's comment 47% of the people would never vote for him. However, I have to say as one of the 47% that would never vote for Obama, I'm not feeling the love from Obama. He doesn't seem to give jack shit about me. So, am I just not seeing it? Or if I see it right, then why the double standard?

What about you, are you feeling the love?

Like most if not all politicians he is in DC to put as much money away as possible and to throw his power around against the little people. That's all. No Politician EVER has helped people,if they did they were murdered or voted out of office or sent to prison.

What do you want? A personal handjob and a new car? Obama has been fixing the GOP nightmare for years. If you got your dream by supporting the right wingers, you would be lucky to even have a job making 3$ an hour.

What do you want? A personal handjob and a new car? Obama has been fixing the GOP nightmare for years. If you got your dream by supporting the right wingers, you would be lucky to even have a job making 3$ an hour.

He has?

Then why do we sit here, $7,000,000,000,000 more debt, real unemployment in the double-digits, inflation, no growth, record numbers on unemployment, record numbers on public assistance, a cluster-fuck called the ACA that can't even produce a functional website for $600,000,000++...

You Obamabots are insane.

He has?

Then why do we sit here, $7,000,000,000,000 more debt, real unemployment in the double-digits, inflation, no growth, record numbers on unemployment, record numbers on public assistance, a cluster-fuck called the ACA that can't even produce a functional website for $600,000,000++...

You right wing pieces of shit parroting the BS your right wing masters tell you is downright pathetic. But being a good sheep is just what they want you to be,...

If you actually wanted to learn the facts:

Obama now has 48 straight months of positive job growth with no signs of that changing, saving the nation from the near total collapse caused by the GOP.

EmploySept2013.jpg

Well I'll be damned, Obama has expanded spending slower than any president since the Ike admin, unlike the GOP trash that love to spend the nation into oblivion more than anything.

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME.jpg

You want a hanky? I'm sorry I made you cry.

Until the economy recovers, we all need to look around us and see immediate things we can do to help each other. Simple things, really. Things that don't require money, but just helping an elderly neighbor with a simple task, or a mother who is trying to keep her job, or anyone else who has been at risk these last few painful years.

Its gonna be Bush's fault until his last day in office.:lol: Then we get to blame Obama for 8 years once Paul or Cruz takes office.

Its gonna be Bush's fault until his last day in office.:lol: Then we get to blame Obama for 8 years once Paul or Cruz takes office.

It doesn't work that way. W was blamed for a recession that started six months BEFORE he took office. If a Republican replaces the Marxist in Chief, expect the same. Obama will have been responsible for nothing.

The left got all jacked out of shape over Romney's comment 47% of the people would never vote for him. However, I have to say as one of the 47% that would never vote for Obama, I'm not feeling the love from Obama. He doesn't seem to give jack shit about me. So, am I just not seeing it? Or if I see it right, then why the double standard?

What about you, are you feeling the love?

I heard you were on Oblama's love list, you know how black men can't resist that white poon-tang

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It doesn't work that way. W was blamed for a recession that started six months BEFORE he took office. If a Republican replaces the Marxist in Chief, expect the same. Obama will have been responsible for nothing.

He does have that black persona that all you rwer's liked to place on Clinton. But then again Bush tried to blame Clinton for the 9/11 event.

Until the economy recovers, we all need to look around us and see immediate things we can do to help each other. Simple things, really. Things that don't require money, but just helping an elderly neighbor with a simple task, or a mother who is trying to keep her job, or anyone else who has been at risk these last few painful years.

Ii got rid of my wife to save money.

He does have that black persona that all you rwer's liked to place on Clinton. But then again Bush tried to blame Clinton for the 9/11 event.

Now see I thanked and repped you for the good joke, and you followed it up with the all non-liberals are the same idiocy. Gotcha, sweet heart, libertarians are rwers. Sure we're socially liberal and anti-military interventionists, but dimwits can't tell the difference.

He has?

You right wing pieces of shit parroting the BS your right wing masters tell you is downright pathetic. But being a good sheep is just what they want you to be,...

If you actually wanted to learn the facts:

Obama now has 48 straight months of positive job growth with no signs of that changing, saving the nation from the near total collapse caused by the GOP.

EmploySept2013.jpg

Well I'll be damned, Obama has expanded spending slower than any president since the Ike admin, unlike the GOP trash that love to spend the nation into oblivion more than anything.

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME.jpg

Shhhh, the rwer's think they have a monopoly on tight budgets and good fiscal policy.

Now see I thanked and repped you for the good joke, and you followed it up with the all non-liberals are the same idiocy. Gotcha, sweet heart, libertarians are rwers. Sure we're socially liberal and anti-military interventionists, but dimwits can't tell the difference.

Libertarians are a small minority, sorry to have left them out or in. In my mind they are not GOP members or right-wingers only, since these groups rarely ever denote their stance or cause.Libertarians are like myself to a degree which are both right and left leaning.

Somebody has to be the devil's advocate.

You are a right wing hack, don't pretend to be a libertarian.

Yeah, great job, Obama. Labor force participation rate is back to where it was under Carter. A few more years and household income will be back to Carter's era as well.

EmployPopMar2013.jpg

Forum List

Back