Do you forsee a backlash if the left continues to peruse this political correct nonsense?

All humans are racist, and payback is a bitch. Now you know.

You better hope that it doesn't come to this, or your bait!

the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-time-with-the-blood-of-patriots-and-tyrants-thomas-jefferson-safety-quote.png
As a patriot, one of the few real ones, I'll deal. Only liberals are truly Americans. The rest, like you, are so in name only.
You confuse your Patriots with subversive fascists!

Only you fools could celebrate a SCOTUS this fucked up!...

jSLNLwm.png
A quote from another loon, also not a patriot...

How would a Commie, such as you know? Just more BS from the circle jerkers!

All humans are racist, and payback is a bitch. Now you know.

the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-time-with-the-blood-of-patriots-and-tyrants-thomas-jefferson-safety-quote.png
As a patriot, one of the few real ones, I'll deal. Only liberals are truly Americans. The rest, like you, are so in name only.

jSLNLwm.png

I'm a liberal, dummy, and we're discussing patriotism in a liberal nation, not econ101.

Funny how sore the losers get when they get their noses rubbed in their mess. They actually are hoping the US fails. What great patriots.

We got the SCOTUS to abolish limits on corporate contributions to GOP candidates and help us destroy unions which fund the Democratic party, you got the SCOTUS to allow gay marriage. LMFAO!!
One for human decency, and one against. It's no shock which one your side chooses...
Amazing he is for rampant corporation greed and enjoys those same corporations screwing people over.

Duh I'm a corporate 2 percenter and my income is up huge since 2008, I didn't even notice the recession. I moved to a state with no state income tax so they can't touch my earnings. I shop in the next state that has no sales tax, and I sock my money away in tax deferred retirement accounts. Hell yeah I got you libs by the balls! :eusa_dance:
Very patriotic of you...

I cannot begin to tell you how enjoyable it is to
One for human decency, and one against. It's no shock which one your side chooses...
Amazing he is for rampant corporation greed and enjoys those same corporations screwing people over.

Duh I'm a corporate 2 percenter and my income is up huge since 2008, I didn't even notice the recession. I moved to a state with no state income tax so they can't touch my earnings. I shop in the next state that has no sales tax, and I sock my money away in tax deferred retirement accounts. Hell yeah I got you libs by the balls! :eusa_dance:
If thats true.....what are whining about again? :laugh:

Not a thing and thanks to Obamacare fool young people are forced to buy more insurance than they need to subsidize my healthcare. Its great having healthy young people pay into the system out of their meager paychecks! :eusa_dance: Do you libs ever tire of having your stupid policies blow up in your face? lol
Every post I have read has been a long pout session except the last two where you seem to enjoy using people and crowing about it. Its obvious no one ever taught you the term "long term benefit". Typical of people that lack intelligence though.
laugh.gif

Don't be an idiot, learn to distinguish between analysis of an issue and pouting, or stop being a troll if that was your intent. As I have zero respect for any liberal it doesn't really matter what you think in any case.

jSLNLwm.png

I'm a liberal, dummy, and we're discussing patriotism in a liberal nation, not econ101.
No, a liberal has half a working brain, you are brain dead!

I cannot begin to tell you how enjoyable it is to [sic]
Since you lack all morals, you don't pay for your state or that of the state next door, I am not at all surprised by that. I'm sure that you cheat the IRS as well, but still pretend that you love America, you just won't pay anything to live, in freedom, here.

We got the SCOTUS to abolish limits on corporate contributions to GOP candidates and help us destroy unions which fund the Democratic party, you got the SCOTUS to allow gay marriage. LMFAO!!

Very patriotic of you...

Not a thing and thanks to Obamacare fool young people are forced to buy more insurance than they need to subsidize my healthcare. Its great having healthy young people pay into the system out of their meager paychecks! :eusa_dance: Do you libs ever tire of having your stupid policies blow up in your face? lol
Every post I have read has been a long pout session except the last two where you seem to enjoy using people and crowing about it. Its obvious no one ever taught you the term "long term benefit". Typical of people that lack intelligence though.
laugh.gif

Don't be an idiot, learn to distinguish between analysis of an issue and pouting, or stop being a troll if that was your intent. As I have zero respect for any liberal it doesn't really matter what you think in any case.
You respect is not on my list of things I am concerned about. You were pouting. Analysis is done with reason and logic. Didnt they teach you that in school?

Since you lack all morals, you don't pay for your state or that of the state next door, I am not at all surprised by that. I'm sure that you cheat the IRS as well, but still pretend that you love America, you just won't pay anything to live, in freedom, here.
What would you know of morals, let alone ethics and principles? You believe queer marriage is a civil right, and that forcing citizens to buy insurance from PRIVATE PROFIT MAKING companies is Constitutional!

At least other cons want America to succeed despite them being wrong. This one is just an idiot.

You mad bro? This is what you people wanted, well you got it. Your non-stop hatred and demonizing of the wealthy has consequences. Your incessant lying and vampire like tax policies have consequences. That said professionals prepare my tax returns, I likely pay more in taxes than you earn fool.

Very patriotic of you...

laugh.gif

You respect is not on my list of things I am concerned about. You were pouting. Analysis is done with reason and logic. Didnt they teach you that in school?

Let me score your post...nobody cares, you lie, troll response, classic liberal troll response. Well there you have it.

At least other cons want America to succeed despite them being wrong. This one is just an idiot.

:crybaby:he's hoarding his wealth :crybaby:I give $1,000 a month to charity, you? Yeah I thought so. I know a few libs, they are all cheap bastards that hate tipping.

Very patriotic of you...

laugh.gif

Let me score your post...nobody cares, you lie, troll response, classic liberal troll response. Well there you have it.
You cant score my post dummy. Stop trying to get me to respect you. Its not going to happen son.
laugh.gif

:crybaby:he's hoarding his wealth :crybaby:I give $1,000 a month to charity, you? Yeah I thought so. I know a few libs, they are all cheap bastards that hate tipping.
I'm not hoarding my wealth. I give more in time than money. Money is tax write off and makes it seem like you are actually involved when your not. You already admitted you like stepping on others. Dont try to impress me now.
laugh.gif

Very patriotic of you...

laugh.gif

You cant score my post dummy. Stop trying to get me to respect you. Its not going to happen son.
laugh.gif

That I even acknowledge you is a gift.

Very patriotic of you...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That I even acknowledge you is a gift.
I agree its a gift. Thanks for entertaining me by pouting, being a clown, and doing your best in an attempt to impress me. Good job boy.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

How nice that you give money to something because you certainly don't pay up for that state you live in or shop in. Those two you rip off, and are proud of it.

I'm not hoarding my wealth. I give more in time than money. Money is tax write off and makes it seem like you are actually involved when your not. You already admitted you like stepping on others. Dont try to impress me now.
laugh.gif

How nice that you give money to something because you certainly don't pay up for that state you live in or shop in. Those two you rip off, and are proud of it.

Look fool, I can either give the money to the state greedy ass public employees who will pocket it and screw over the poor or make sure the money goes to a good cause. I feel even you can understand that if you put your mind to it.

laugh.gif

Look fool, I can either give the money to the state greedy ass public employees who will pocket it and screw over the poor or make sure the money goes to a good cause. I feel even you can understand that if you put your mind to it.
Your lack of morals to pay for what you use, like your state and its resources, is already very clear. There is no need for your rationalization, you are simply unpatriotic.

laugh.gif

Your lack of morals to pay for what you use, like your state and its resources, is already very clear. There is no need for your rationalization, you are simply unpatriotic.
He got a little excited and assumed he would impress us by telling us how he cheats his community. Then he tried to claim he donated to charity. He is nothing but a unpatriotic, fraudulent, hypocrite.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't write off my charitable giving, that would take the fun out of it. I gave away almost $1,500 last month. Christmas is one of my favorite times I buy epic toys for the toy drives and often wonder how a disadvantaged kid reacts when they open a several hundred dollar gift. Another is the boy scout/girl scout cookie sales, they setup outside the grocery stores in my area, I buy all the kids at the stand a couple boxes of cookies as I can't eat them.

Seriously kudo's for you donating your time, time is often more valuable a donation. As I spend most of my time working that's not something I can give really.