Do you forsee a backlash if the left continues to peruse this political correct nonsense?

Do you forsee a backlash if the left continues to peruse this political correct nonsense?

They don't call us the silent majority for nothing, I hope the liberals continue talking smack and pushing their agenda because the silent majority is getting pretty pissed off. Libs are overdue for a bitch slapping, my guess is its coming in 2016. As bad as they got their asses spanked in 2014 I think 2016 will be worse.
No one calls you the silent majority. We call you the last of the fools. Soon you will die off and more socialized humans will take your place.
That's OK. It means everyone will then be on the FreeShit list, then they'll discover no one is working and they'll all starve to death. Serves 'em right.
Stop pouting. Only the poor will be on the Freeshit list. Thats how its been since the system was set up.

They don't call us the silent majority for nothing, I hope the liberals continue talking smack and pushing their agenda because the silent majority is getting pretty pissed off. Libs are overdue for a bitch slapping, my guess is its coming in 2016. As bad as they got their asses spanked in 2014 I think 2016 will be worse.
No one calls you the silent majority. We call you the last of the fools. Soon you will die off and more socialized humans will take your place.

You watch too many USSR re-runs.
Could be worse. I could be pouting and trying to talk brave about some imaginary backlash.

That's OK. It means everyone will then be on the FreeShit list, then they'll discover no one is working and they'll all starve to death. Serves 'em right.

You are not far off the math is inevitable at some point the left will have borrowed their last dollar, financial collapse will follow then conservatives will take over.
I figure by that time, Obama and Hillary, with her 2 terms, will have us $47.5 trillion in debt.

China will own us and finally put a stop to the freak show.

I used to think the collapse would not happen in my lifetime but at the rate they are piling up debt I'm beginning to wonder.
You sound like a fool. There wont be a collapse unless you plan on fainting like a drama queen.

You are not far off the math is inevitable at some point the left will have borrowed their last dollar, financial collapse will follow then conservatives will take over.
I figure by that time, Obama and Hillary, with her 2 terms, will have us $47.5 trillion in debt.

As conservatives we know you can't go on borrowing trillions of dollars forever and unlike Greece all the countries on earth don't have enough money to bail out the United States.
You must not know that our currency is a figment of your imagination. Its based on thin air. They will just print more.

noW5ONG.jpg

I used to think the collapse would not happen in my lifetime but at the rate they are piling up debt I'm beginning to wonder.
You sound like a fool. There wont be a collapse unless you plan on fainting like a drama queen.

You sound an imbecile liberal who clings to the notion that we can go on borrowing trillions of dollars forever, yank the liberal koolaid IV out of your arm.

You sound an imbecile liberal who clings to the notion that we can go on borrowing trillions of dollars forever, yank the liberal koolaid IV out of your arm.
You sound like an idiot that is too simple to understand they acutally can go on borrowing trillions of dollars. Thats how our monetary system works.

Funny how sore the losers get when they get their noses rubbed in their mess. They actually are hoping the US fails. What great patriots.

We got the SCOTUS to abolish limits on corporate contributions to GOP candidates and help us destroy unions which fund the Democratic party, you got the SCOTUS to allow gay marriage. LMFAO!!

You sound like an idiot that is too simple to understand they acutally can go on borrowing trillions of dollars. Thats how our monetary system works.

^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Video games banned for use of a flag.
TV shows banned for perceived overt racism.
Gay flags substituted for the American flag.
Stores condemning political speach.
Network TV canceling live broadcasts for political speach.
The Whitehouse being lit up in gay pride colors for propaganda.
History being whitewashed.
The demands for the 10 commandments to be removed from public property.
The focus on police when blacks commit crimes & are delt with.
The designation "hate crime" being applied in a frivolous manner.
The desire to condemn all speach or activities that are deemed offensive

Video games banned for racism? Where? I remember a private company stopping selling games THEY thought were racist. But no one banned the game or the selling of the game!

Funny how sore the losers get when they get their noses rubbed in their mess. They actually are hoping the US fails. What great patriots.

We got the SCOTUS to abolish limits on corporate contributions to GOP candidates and help us destroy unions which fund the Democratic party, you got the SCOTUS to allow gay marriage. LMFAO!!
One for human decency, and one against. It's no shock which one your side chooses...

Why are you pouting so hard then?

One for human decency, and one against. It's no shock which one your side chooses...

I'm fine with you fools taking a victory lap over nothing burger rulings while we stomp your ass in elections and on rulings that actually mean something.

I'm fine with you fools taking a victory lap over nothing burger rulings while we stomp your ass in elections and on rulings that actually mean something.
Sure you are. :itsok: