🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you give Christmas presents to pets?

I've never owned a dog or a cat, but if I did, I am guessing that a tree being in the house alone would be more than enough to get their attention? :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Y'all who have pets, are your babies trained to not destroy the Christmas tree in any way should you have one?

^^^ Yeah, because I have never owned a pet, I don't know how they react to a tree being inside the house since they are normally outside instead of inside. A cat especially, since they are known to like climbing up trees.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Yeah, because I have never owned a pet, I don't know how they react to a tree being inside the house since they are normally outside instead of inside. A cat especially, since they are known to like climbing up trees.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

True. Cat's do like to climb on trees!

God Bless you always, SweetHeart!

We USED to get special treats for our two cats, but they never seemed to be impressed. They'd play with a catnip mouse maybe a few times, that was it. In fact we have a whole basket full of treats SOMEWHERE in our home. So we don't give them gifts anymore.

We USED to get special treats for our two cats, but they never seemed to be impressed. They'd play with a catnip mouse maybe a few times, that was it. In fact we have a whole basket full of treats SOMEWHERE in our home. So we don't give them gifts anymore.
Baxter turns into a total stoner with catnip :lol:

I bet everyone does, I confess that I wrap up a toy and a chewy for my dog.

Um, no, because my dog wouldn't know the difference.

I do give him a slice of turkey of his very own, though. Generally I don't give him people food, because it gives him the runs. The only exceptions are Thanksgiving and Christmas, because those are the only times my older son is willing to give him an extra walk and deal with the aftermath.

I've never owned a dog or a cat, but if I did, I am guessing that a tree being in the house alone would be more than enough to get their attention? :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Y'all who have pets, are your babies trained to not destroy the Christmas tree in any way should you have one?

I spray my artificial tree with orange scent. Cats hate it and will avoid it, and my dog isn't especially thrilled with it, either.

Forum List

Back