🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you give Christmas presents to pets?

We USED to get special treats for our two cats, but they never seemed to be impressed. They'd play with a catnip mouse maybe a few times, that was it. In fact we have a whole basket full of treats SOMEWHERE in our home. So we don't give them gifts anymore.

The cats really enjoy the boxes everyone else's presents come in, though.

I spray my artificial tree with orange scent. Cats hate it and will avoid it, and my dog isn't especially thrilled with it, either.
Thank you for sharing. I wondered if an artificial tree made any difference compared to a real one since the artificial ones most definitely do not have the scent that a real tree already has.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Thank you for sharing. I wondered if an artificial tree made any difference compared to a real one since the artificial ones most definitely do not have the scent that a real tree already has.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, the dog is less interested in the artificial tree than he would be in a real one, because of the lack of scent. Unfortunately, he still has a certain amount of curiosity, which is not a handy thing with a big, occasionally-clumsy dog and presents.

Cats, on the other hand, are hopeless if you don't spray it with orange. Especially my younger one, who doesn't just climb the tree. Oh, no. She takes a running start along the back of the couch, leaps across the living room, and lands smack in the middle of the tree, thus bringing the entire thing crashing down.

^^^ How tall is your tree? You must have a cat that weighs enough in order to do such a thing to a tree.

God bless you and your babies always!!!

Holly

^^^ How tall is your tree? You must have a cat that weighs enough in order to do such a thing to a tree.

God bless you and your babies always!!!

Holly

7-foot tree. And she's actually quite a small cat. It's the momentum from that running start along the couch, then the leap across the entire living room.

Forum List

Back