Do you have a problem with Tennessee's "curbs [for] trans treatment and drag for children"?

What’s false. Point it out.
Well for one science doesn't use boy girl when talking about biological sex they use male, female and interrsex. These are just useful categories meant to identify common biological characteristics but they are in some ways mutable. For instance the biological definition of a female is typically someone born with two XX chromosomes, has a female reproductive system consisting of a vagina, ovaries, fallopian tubes and a womb and produces ova. Thing is some females don't have wombs or ovaries or produce ova and yet they are still considered female because the science speaks in terms of chromosomes and chemical reactions and what we decide to categorize these collective biological traits into is more sociology than hard science.

That all said when discussing trans teens there is no one suggesting we can alter people's biological characteristics. How we categorize them might be mutable but they themselves are not. What doctors are doing is changing their physical characteristics in order to match their gender identity. When you call that young woman a boy you are in fact being scientifically ignorant for scientists and biologists have long ago come to understand sex and gender as being separate and distinct.

Which other laws are mis-prioritized? Murder? Rape? And which states get to address these types of concerns? The top half maybe, or the top ten, possibly only the state who’s first in educational systems can take these laws up.

Using a states educational ranking as a reason they can’t or shouldn’t be dealing with these issues is a poor argument to make.
Again this is not difficult. If your state is in the bottom fifth in Education, shouldn't the legislature - well everyone in state and local government - be focusing on improving said education? Tennessee itself ranks 31st.

This kaw us the red herring distracting from how terrible these states are in education and healthcare.

Is a silly cut and post pictute the best you can come up with?

Thats sad

Yeah, when you accuse me of being dishonest and then in the same post lie about me, that is as good as you deserve.

Not teens who get access to puberty blockers and hormone treatments.
You are reading what you want to read. Even though there were less mental health issues with transgender affirming care than without, there is still a high instance of mental health issues, even after trans affirming care. You want to ignore that fact.

Professional scientists and biologists accept gender dysphoria as real, Snowflake. Go cry and cosplay about it. 😄
I am not interested who are your "authorities" or "experts." Plus you dismiss all evidence that flies in the face of your wishes.
You have laid bare the madness of your beliefs a hundred times over already. Nothing comes as a surprise.

You are reading what you want to read. Even though there were less mental health issues with transgender affirming care than without, there is still a high instance of mental health issues, even after trans affirming care. You want to ignore that fact.
So you admit gender affirming care improves mental health great. Problem is they still receive a lot of hate and ridicule from bigots.

I am not interested who are your "authorities" or "experts." Plus you dismiss all evidence that flies in the face of your wishes.
You have laid bare the madness of your beliefs a hundred times over already. Nothing comes as a surprise.
What evidence have I dismissed? I'm more than happy to take it all in to account. Your the one afraid of people who disagree with you, Snowflake.

So you admit gender affirming care improves mental health great. Problem is they still receive a lot of hate and ridicule from bigots.
It has a very small effect and doesn't change the fact that the majority of them are fucked up in the head, even after trans care. You want to cut off their penises before they know what is what. Are you a fact denier?

Last edited:
It has a very small effect and doesn't change the fact that the majority of them are fucked up in the head, even after trans care. You want to cut off their penises before they know what is what. Are you a fact denier?

Even that shitty link you provided doesn't support your argument. In fact it has nothing to do with the lowering of mental health problems for trans teens who receive gender affirming care. It's a biased article trying to conflate the fact that while most teens who suffer from some form of gender dysphoria will be helped without the need of puberty blockers, hormones or surgery and never addresses the fact that the small minority who do are greatly helped by it.

Even that shitty link you provided doesn't support your argument. In fact it has nothing to do with the lowering of mental health problems for trans teens who receive gender affirming care. It's a biased article trying to conflate the fact that while most teens who suffer from some form of gender dysphoria will be helped without the need of puberty blockers, hormones or surgery and never addresses the fact that the small minority who do are greatly helped by it.
It shows the fact that one of the leading experts in the world states that 4 out of 5 gender confused children grow out of their confusion. And yet you want to whack off their penises and give them gender affirming care before they even reach that point. Why is that the side who accuses the other side of being fact deniers are the ones actually denying the facts themselves?

It shows the fact that one of the leading experts in the world states that 4 out of 5 gender confused children grow out of their confusion. And yet you want to whack off their penises and give them gender affirming care before they even reach that point. Why is that the side who accuses the other side of being fact deniers are the ones actually denying the facts themselves?
See. You try and pretend to talk about science but you quickly devolve back to dipshit arguments when that fails. 😄

I don't disagree with the science that shows the majority of teens who suffer from gender dysphoria will grow out of it without the need of puberty blockers or hormone therapy. That doesn't mean they revert back to being cis gender, though I'm sure some of them do and it doesn't mean that for the small minority of teens for whom gender dysphoria is persistent during and after puberty that they aren't helped by gender affirming care. In fact you already admitted that yourself.

See. You try and pretend to talk about science but you quickly devolve back to dipshit arguments when that fails. 😄

I don't disagree with the science that shows the majority of teens who suffer from gender dysphoria will grow out of it without the need of puberty blockers or hormone therapy. That doesn't mean they revert back to being cis gender, though I'm sure some of them do and it doesn't mean that for the small minority of teens for whom gender dysphoria is persistent during and after puberty that they aren't helped by gender affirming care. In fact you already admitted that yourself.
Transgenderism on the scale it exists today is a manufactured issue created through grooming

Forum List

Back