Do you have a problem with Tennessee's "curbs [for] trans treatment and drag for children"?

You are deslusional
And you're a pussy. If I can use shame and ridicule over your scientific ignorance to get you to concede gender dysphoria is real what makes you think we can't use shame and ridicule to make the major concede the numbers aren't a result of imaginary grooming? 😄

Tennessee is putting in a place a law, Tennessee, right wing, religious, not very friendly towards LGBT.

The law bans "drag performances in front of children and restricting medical treatment for transgender youth."

Does anyone have a problem with this?
Drag performances are SEXUAL. Kids should not be going to strip clubs, they should not have anyone performing sexual or sex based dances. I even think that thinks twirking should be banned from videos that kids can get their hands on. The amount of obscene stuff that is allowed to be open to everyone seems like "free speech gone too far".

As for the treatment for transgender youths, no kid should be allowed to have such a LIFE ALTERING operation at such a young age. Most teenagers are FUCKED UP in the head going through hormone changes, they need time as an adult to make such decisions.

And most importantly they need (which they won't get in Tennessee, will they?) mental healthcare possibilities.

A lot of transgender people are dealing with mental health issues, and I believe many might think their problems will be solved by having this surgery. What is needed, and needed to start as soon as possible is a study on mental health and transgender people so that healthcare professionals can help such people as early as possible, so they don't end up destroying their lives for a mistaken hope.

I agree with everything you said here. The problem is among the "woke" crowd, transgenderism seems to be the new sacrament and the recent fad. Having your son, Stephen, become Stephanie is the new Gucci handbag.

See. You try and pretend to talk about science but you quickly devolve back to dipshit arguments when that fails. 😄

I don't disagree with the science that shows the majority of teens who suffer from gender dysphoria will grow out of it without the need of puberty blockers or hormone therapy. That doesn't mean they revert back to being cis gender, though I'm sure some of them do and it doesn't mean that for the small minority of teens for whom gender dysphoria is persistent during and after puberty that they aren't helped by gender affirming care. In fact you already admitted that yourself.
So, you disagree with facts and experienced professionals?

And you're a pussy. If I can use shame and ridicule over your scientific ignorance to get you to concede gender dysphoria is real what makes you think we can't use shame and ridicule to make the major concede the numbers aren't a result of imaginary grooming? 😄
Children are too young to make hasty and life altering decisions

But they are being groomed by liberals to be sexualized at an early age

Professional scientists and biologists accept gender dysphoria as real, Snowflake. Go cry and cosplay about it. 😄

Sure they do, and it is in the DSM-5 as a psychiatric illness, relabeled from DSM-IV when it was labeled a Gender Disorder.

Children are too young to make hasty and life altering decisions
Which is why these teens are making these decisions with their parents and doctors.
But they are being groomed by liberals to be sexualized at an early age
And yet you Nancy Drew's never have any evidence of sexual activity in relation to these stories. Why is that?

Tennessee is putting in a place a law, Tennessee, right wing, religious, not very friendly towards LGBT.

The law bans "drag performances in front of children and restricting medical treatment for transgender youth."

Does anyone have a problem with this?
Drag performances are SEXUAL. Kids should not be going to strip clubs, they should not have anyone performing sexual or sex based dances. I even think that thinks twirking should be banned from videos that kids can get their hands on. The amount of obscene stuff that is allowed to be open to everyone seems like "free speech gone too far".

As for the treatment for transgender youths, no kid should be allowed to have such a LIFE ALTERING operation at such a young age. Most teenagers are FUCKED UP in the head going through hormone changes, they need time as an adult to make such decisions.

And most importantly they need (which they won't get in Tennessee, will they?) mental healthcare possibilities.

A lot of transgender people are dealing with mental health issues, and I believe many might think their problems will be solved by having this surgery. What is needed, and needed to start as soon as possible is a study on mental health and transgender people so that healthcare professionals can help such people as early as possible, so they don't end up destroying their lives for a mistaken hope.
It's another example of the right's fear, bigotry, and hate in addition to more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

You are denying the statement from an expert professional in the field, from a liberal country nonetheless.
Can you read? In my reply to you I said I agree with the science that says that the majority of children who go through some sort of gender dysphoria will grow out of it before puberty but for the ones whom gender dysphoria persists through puberty their mental health is greatly improved by gender affirming care. That's what the science says, Short Bus.

Which is why these teens are making these decisions with their parents and doctors.

And yet you Nancy Drew's never have any evidence of sexual activity in relation to these stories. Why is that?
As libs often point out, its the child's life hanging in the balance

So having weird parents and quack doctors pressuring the child is not important

The child will have to live will the consequence for life and it can never be undone

The child should wait till they are adults

The problem is so called "health professionals" are pushing this shit. I heard an interview with a gal, that already had a double mastectomy, that realized too late that she was making a big mistake. Her shrink was the one pushing her and got her to go under the knife. I think TN is right on target.

It's a 'solution' for a 'problem' that doesn't exist.

It's another example of the right's fear, bigotry, and hate in addition to more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

It is the Govt's job to protect children. There is no way anyone that cannot be trusted to drink a beer should be allowed to choose to alter their body in a permanent manner

You're only embarassing yourself at this point

From your source

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

This is a mental disorder. The end.
It's not listed as a mental disorder in the manual, Fail Bus. 😄 You keep on truckin.

As libs often point out, its the child's life hanging in the balance

So having weird parents and quack doctors pressuring the child is not important

The child will have to live will the consequence for life and it can never be undone

The child should wait till they are adults
So if the child is suffering from a flesh eating disease and the doctor recommends amputation of the diseased limb you think they should have to wait until they're adults to get that done? 😂😂

You're only embarassing yourself at this point

From your source

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

This is a mental disorder. The end.

So is insomnia, yet you people never attack anyone for having it.

Forum List

Back