Do you have a problem with Tennessee's "curbs [for] trans treatment and drag for children"?

So if the child is suffering from a flesh eating disease and the doctor recommends amputation of the diseased limb you think they should have to wait until they're adults to get that done? 😂😂
No

Transgenderism is a disease but its not fatal and treatment is not as urget as a flesh eating disease

It's not listed as a mental disorder in the manual, Fail Bus. 😄 You keep on truckin.
The manual is specifically for mental disorders. lol.

"The DSM-5 is a resource that can be used by many different health professionals to assist in the diagnosis of mental disorders."

This is why that mother transferred her mental illness to her child, as children are at elevated risk for mental illness if their parent have mental illness, and now it is vogue to think the boy is a girl, so we don't offend the mentally ill people while they live in a fantasy world and mutilate and medicate themselves.

No

Transgenderism is a disease but its not fatal and treatment is not as urget as a flesh eating disease
Teens suffering from gender dysphoria are at an incredibly high risk for depression and suicide but you obviously don't give a shit about that.

"The DSM-5 is a resource that can be used by many different health professionals to assist in the diagnosis of mental disorders."

This is why that mother transferred her mental illness to her child, as children are at elevated risk for mental illness if their parent have mental illness, and now it is vogue to think the boy is a girl, so we don't offend the mentally ill people while they live in a fantasy world and mutilate and medicate themselves.

The term “transgender” refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., one’s psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience “gender dysphoria,” which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between one’s sex assigned at birth and one’s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

That is an excerpt from the same people who you want to cosplay being in solidarity with. I don't mind at all you using them as a reference because when the very people you turn to smack you down that helps show you to be the moron you are. 😂

When are you going to start attacking people with insomnia, snice it is listed in the same manual?

Tennessee is putting in a place a law, Tennessee, right wing, religious, not very friendly towards LGBT.

The law bans "drag performances in front of children and restricting medical treatment for transgender youth."

Does anyone have a problem with this?
Drag performances are SEXUAL. Kids should not be going to strip clubs, they should not have anyone performing sexual or sex based dances. I even think that thinks twirking should be banned from videos that kids can get their hands on. The amount of obscene stuff that is allowed to be open to everyone seems like "free speech gone too far".

As for the treatment for transgender youths, no kid should be allowed to have such a LIFE ALTERING operation at such a young age. Most teenagers are FUCKED UP in the head going through hormone changes, they need time as an adult to make such decisions.

And most importantly they need (which they won't get in Tennessee, will they?) mental healthcare possibilities.

A lot of transgender people are dealing with mental health issues, and I believe many might think their problems will be solved by having this surgery. What is needed, and needed to start as soon as possible is a study on mental health and transgender people so that healthcare professionals can help such people as early as possible, so they don't end up destroying their lives for a mistaken hope.

Not medical treatment....it prevents sterilization of chilldren and mutilation of children..

Can you read? In my reply to you I said I agree with the science that says that the majority of children who go through some sort of gender dysphoria will grow out of it before puberty but for the ones whom gender dysphoria persists through puberty their mental health is greatly improved by gender affirming care. That's what the science says, Short Bus.
I haven't read the law but I'm guessing the law is aimed at not allowing children to be disfigured or receive gender affirming care. Now you are referring to older people.

Tennessee is putting in a place a law, Tennessee, right wing, religious, not very friendly towards LGBT.

The law bans "drag performances in front of children and restricting medical treatment for transgender youth.

Drag performances are SEXUAL. Kids should not be going to strip clubs, they should not have anyone performing sexual or sex based dances. I even think that thinks twirking should be banned from videos that kids can get their hands on. The amount of obscene stuff that is allowed to be open to everyone seems like "free speech gone too far".

As for the treatment for transgender youths, no kid should be allowed to have such a LIFE ALTERING operation at such a young age. Most teenagers are FUCKED UP in the head going through hormone changes, they need time as an adult to make such decisions.

And most importantly they need (which they won't get in Tennessee, will they?) mental healthcare possibilities.

A lot of transgender people are dealing with mental health issues, and I believe many might think their problems will be solved by having this surgery. What is needed, and needed to start as soon as possible is a study on mental health and transgender people so that healthcare professionals can help such people as early as possible, so they don't end up destroying their lives for a mistaken hope.

Does the law specifically ban drag performances or just all sexual performances infront of children?

The law bans "drag performances in front of children and restricting medical treatment for transgender youth."

Nope. It's only common sense.

I haven't read the law but I'm guessing the law is aimed at not allowing children to be disfigured or receive gender affirming care. Now you are referring to older people.
You haven't read the law so by your own admission you're ignorant. By the way you don't give puberty blockers to people who aren't going through puberty, and surgery doesn't happen until after that. These are all older kids.

It is the Govt's job to protect children. There is no way anyone that cannot be trusted to drink a beer should be allowed to choose to alter their body in a permanent manner
Conservatives use lies and misinformation about drag shows and children in an effort to demonize and vilify those gay and transgender, to incite fear and hatred of those gay and transgender, seeking to justify discriminating against gay and transgender Americans.

It's a classic play from the rightwing fascist playbook.

Teens suffering from gender dysphoria are at an incredibly high risk for depression and suicide but you obviously don't give a shit about that.
Teens have been sexualized by liberal perverts since kindergarten and now they are confused

And all libs can think of is to whack their penis off

You sll have created a very crazy world

You haven't read the law so by your own admission you're ignorant. By the way you don't give puberty blockers to people who aren't going through puberty, and surgery doesn't happen until after that. These are all older kids.
Why don't you do me a favor and explain the age group effected by this law?

Teens who have been sexualized by liberal perverts since kindergarten and now they are confused

And all libs can think of is to whack their penis off

You sll have created a very crazy world
Funny how you never have evidence of sex though huh?

Why don't you do me a favor and explain the age group effected by this law?
The law prevents anyone under the age of 18 from receiving gender affirming care including puberty blockers hormones and surgery. Now you and I both know, and you've already conceded that science shows that teens who are suffering from gender dysphoria and receive puberty blockers and hormones show significant mental health improvements compared to their counterparts who were denied that care. This bill will literally cost the lives of trans teens.

Last edited:
When are you going to start attacking people with insomnia, snice it is listed in the same manual?

Your false equivalency fallacy is noted.

Let me know when they start mutilating children for insomnia.

That was lame AF, btw.

Who's ignoring her? I'm interested in how the law suit plays out because I'm interested in improving care for these teens.
I dont think you are sincere

But nevertheless based on what you wrote I gave it a thumbs up

Forum List

Back