Do you have a problem with Tennessee's "curbs [for] trans treatment and drag for children"?

No you are. That's what the science shows you ignorant backwater fucktards.
There’s no science that can make a boy a girl. And sending these mental cases out to date people without telling them of this mental illness will get them killed. A straight boy being tricked by a trans isn’t going to go over well. At all. If you trick me into a date and it turns out you’re a guy, I’m fucking killing you.

It isn't bullying, it's making them face reality, something your side shields them from until it is too late for them to go back.

He can NEVER be a girl, just a sad twisted copy of one.
Please, tell us more what you think of her. You know that's how we keep beating you right? By giving you the space to show people who you are. We did it to segregationists, and homophobes and it looks like we'll have to do it again.

There’s no science that can make a boy a girl. And sending these mental cases out to date people without telling them of this mental illness will get them killed. A straight boy being tricked by a trans isn’t going to go over well. At all. If you trick me into a date and it turns out you’re a guy, I’m fucking killing you.
I'm supposed to trust you know the science when you speak like a child? 😄

Please, tell us more what you think of her. You know that's how we keep beating you right? By giving you the space to show people who you are. We did it to segregationists, and homophobes and it looks like we'll have to do it again.

Him.

This isn't even remotely related to race or sexuality, as those don't require mutilation or drugging to get what the person desires, and especially doesn't require it to happen when they are children.

I'm supposed to trust you know the science when you speak like a child? 😄
The science is grade school level shit. You can’t put a dress on a boy and it turns into a girl. You also can’t glue an orange peel on an apple and it becomes an orange. Real tough science there dumbass.

"I identity as...." is the EXACT SAME AS "I pretend to be...."
It's FAKE, and it's SICK!!!!

Him.

This isn't even remotely related to race or sexuality, as those don't require mutilation or drugging to get what the person desires, and especially doesn't require it to happen when they are children.
It's related to bigots and you all operate the same and get taken down the same. With the truth being made plain for everyone to see.

Tennesee: Education rankings: 36th out of 50; #3 in the nation in violent crime; 39th out of 50 in income.

What are they doing for their state? Attacking gays and trans people. Stupid is as stupid does. There should be laws against indoctrination into Republicanism. It's a danger to Americans.
I hope you dont live close to any schools, ya goddamn freak.

Let me amend that

Golfing Gator didnt start it, but he did jump in the middle of it

I did not jump in the middle, I asked a question that even the one making the post lacked the balls to anwer.

You are the one that thinks Trans people need to kill themselves.

Too late to walk it back now

It's not just guys getting pissed, some lesbians are getting torn into for not wanting to have sex with a trans "woman" who still has his junk, or has one of those monster vaginas.

She's asking you to treat her with respect and address her as she wants to be addressed. Why is that so hard for bigots? 😄
I’m treating him as the mental case he is. I’m not calling the lunatic that thinks he’s Jesus by Jesus. I’m not calling the lunatic that thinks he’s Napoleon by Napoleon. And I’m not going to call the nut case boy who thinks he’s a girl a girl.

Get it?

The science is grade school level shit. You can’t put a dress on a boy and it turns into a girl. You also can’t glue an orange peel on an apple and it becomes an orange. Real tough science there dumbass.
You think education on biology and genetics is complete at the grade school level?

You also apparently think strawman and non sequiturs are rational arguments rather than logical fallacies. 😄

I’m treating him as the mental case he is. I’m not calling the lunatic that thinks he’s Jesus by Jesus. I’m not calling the lunatic that thinks he’s Napoleon by Napoleon. And I’m not going to call the nut case boy who thinks he’s a girl a girl.

Get it?
Am I supposed to derive anything from your dipshit argument full of fallacies? 😄

Forum List

Back