Do you have any major regrets?

Everyone has screwed up, WQ. It forges the path you (general you) are on today. Who knows about tomorrow.

One of my major regrets, is I never was able to learn how to treat women like shit.

All my rock n roll buddy's (who had un-ending processions of girlfriends) told me,
"Treat'em like shit! They dig it! If you're nice to them, they think you're a pussy!"

How old were they, AS?

Same age as most kids when they are vaccinated, first one before they even leave the hospital. If my kids were born today, I'd keep them home until they were 3, and then vaccinate them one shot at a time.

Breaking up with my first real girlfriend was a major regret for a year or two.

Sticking with this one job with a jerk of a manager from Canada instead of jumping ship to work for a Friend of mine wasn't a regret till they put a freeze on inter-company moves and the boss from Canada laid our entire team of 50 engineers off to move the work to china. But then again I got a job 5sec after the layoff and I get to work at home now, so...

My best friend getting married wasn't a regret till I learned that his wife didn't want him to be around me any more cause she wanted him all to herself all the time he wasn't at work.

I've learned from my mistakes that those mistakes were life's way of teaching me to see them as mistakes.

Only one. His name was Jim. Downchild Blues Band. Bass player. I should have dropped everything and followed my heart.

I've been blessed enough to move along and love every minute of life, but I wonder to this day....what if?

Then stop it and move on. Dude I'll likely old and fat.

I've learned from my mistakes that those mistakes were life's way of teaching me to see them as mistakes.

I guess I don't see mistakes that way. I see them more as choices, that may or may not have worked out but the lessons learned were so very invaluable, my life is good and my regrets are few. I have thought about this OP often, since reading it this morning, and searching for something to have considered a mistake. I'm just glad I had the courage to follow my dreams which took me there, which brought me here. One adventure after another is how I look at my life. Just keep learning and keep doing thus keep growing. :) Feeding and watering my plant..:lol: How can something be considered a mistake, when you have no frame of reference, as to how the perceived alternative might have worked out?

Only one. His name was Jim. Downchild Blues Band. Bass player. I should have dropped everything and followed my heart.

I've been blessed enough to move along and love every minute of life, but I wonder to this day....what if?

TD, when I meet men named Jim, I recoil, as three men named Jim, actually took me out on dates, only for me to find out they were married. Delete.comed them immediately and swore off men named Jim...:lmao: Seriously it has only happened three times, and they were all named Jim. What are the odds???

I have regret I am no longer 21. Come join me in Cheers and read my other more fun question.

And bring a bottle of ripple. :lol:

I have regret I am no longer 21. Come join me in Cheers and read my other more fun question.

And bring a bottle of ripple. :lol:

Can I have some Nyquil with that??? :badgrin:

You can have anything you want. I might be able to dig up a 2 finger lid as well. ;)

You can have anything you want. I might be able to dig up a 2 finger lid as well. ;)

:lmao: :lmao: Crank the music, girl and I'll be there with bells on. I always knew you would be fun to hang with...:lol:

I regret stepping on to that elevator where I met the woman who became my second wife.

WOW, how I regret dong that.....

:lmao: :lmao: Crank the music, girl and I'll be there with bells on. I always knew you would be fun to hang with...:lol:

I have the tamborine and I also have bells! So more will be GROOVY!!! We can dance around the fire, slobber some Ripple down our throats, toke some smoke and if we run out...all we have to do is rummage around in my car seats for seeds that may have fallen out. :smiliehug:

Forum List

Back