Do you know the left still believe the Russians and Trump colluded?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
What else do you need to know about the left? There is literally nothing more that needs to be added. That is what they are in a nutshell.

Hate them yet?

The Right has decided that Trump has NOT colluded, with as much evidence to back that up as the Left has to insist it's true.
So both are acting stupid.

The Right has decided that Trump has NOT colluded, with as much evidence to back that up as the Left has to insist it's true.

Does not a lack of evidence generally infer one's innocence more accurately than a lack of evidence to prove malfeasance?

Not really...is it:
Guilty until proven innocent
OR
Innocent until proven guilty

I'm curious as to why you say the left has made any conclusions about Trump?Russia collusion. All the politicians and TV pundits I have heard are careful not to make any assumptions and rather are waiting until all the facts are in. Although I will say those facts increasingly point to contact between the campaign and Russians in order to get Trump elected.

I'm curious as to why you say the left has made any conclusions about Trump?

Have you been living in a cave the past year? That's all anybody has heard from the left are accusations of collusion.

the only thing that the russians colluded on was giving me food poisioning at my local 2.50 all u can eat chinese buffet

You don't have to prove Trump didn't do something. The burden of proof is on the people making the accusation.

Living in a cave? No. I read the NYT, Wa Po, and many conservative and liberal websites to gauge what both sides are saying. I have yet to hear any liberal talking head say there is definite evidence of collusion. Give me an example of one who has that is reputable.

You don't have to prove Trump didn't do something. The burden of proof is on the people making the accusation.
and where is this list of "The Russians" that cost Hillary to lose by 7.5 Million votes?

What else do you need to know about the left? There is literally nothing more that needs to be added. That is what they are in a nutshell.

Hate them yet?
I suspect some on the left will ALWAYS believe it.

They still maintain that Algore won the 2000 election.
Obviously Gore didn't win. The SC declared Bush the winner by ending the re-count prematurely.

See? What did I just say?

iu

I don't understand. Hillary won the popular vote by around 2M votes. What do you mean she lost by 7.5M?

Hate them yet?

Obviously Gore didn't win. The SC declared Bush the winner by ending the re-count prematurely.

You said liberals think Gore won the election. He didn't. The question is would he have won if the votes had been counted?

iu

Does not a lack of evidence generally infer one's innocence more accurately than a lack of evidence to prove malfeasance?
We don't know there is no evidence. During an ongoing investigation it makes no sense to "infer" innocence because you haven't heard the evidence yet. Like I said, it is not reasonable to jump to either conclusion. Equally biased.

Hate them yet?

NES > 2000 Florida Ballots Project > Download Data Files
iu

Forum List

Back