Do you know the left still believe the Russians and Trump colluded?

The Right has decided that Trump has NOT colluded, with as much evidence to back that up as the Left has to insist it's true.
So both are acting stupid.
I'm curious as to why you say the left has made any conclusions about Trump?Russia collusion. All the politicians and TV pundits I have heard are careful not to make any assumptions and rather are waiting until all the facts are in. Although I will say those facts increasingly point to contact between the campaign and Russians in order to get Trump elected.
They don't listen to people who speak carefully and accurately.

What else do you need to know about the left? There is literally nothing more that needs to be added. That is what they are in a nutshell.

Hate them yet?
All I know is I believe Trump Jr.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

The Right has decided that Trump has NOT colluded, with as much evidence to back that up as the Left has to insist it's true.
So both are acting stupid.
I'm curious as to why you say the left has made any conclusions about Trump?Russia collusion. All the politicians and TV pundits I have heard are careful not to make any assumptions and rather are waiting until all the facts are in. Although I will say those facts increasingly point to contact between the campaign and Russians in order to get Trump elected.
You are not fooling me you stupid fucking soros intern. You dumb fucking lying loser.

What else do you need to know about the left? There is literally nothing more that needs to be added. That is what they are in a nutshell.

Hate them yet?
All I know is I believe Trump Jr.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.
One thing I don't understand about "money laundering" is how you prove the person at the end where the laundress is spending the money KNOWS it's dirty money. Obviously, the Russians aren't going to approach by telling them. So a real estate developer sells a property to a Russian investment firm and later the Russian firm is found to have been money laundering. How do you know the real estate developer knew anything about it, didn't just sell the property fair and square?

Forum List

Back