Do you know why the democrats and their voters ignore the border sex trafficking of minors issue?

I don't understand why we have to house ANY of the damn illegals. Reject ALL of them who show up without a legal reason, work permit or other documentation that says they can be here.

Playing these stupid border games for PC purposes is stupid.

They way we do it now is like a door to door salesman forcing his way into your house and there is nothing you can do to stop him.

Why don't you tell the Administration to do SOMETHING about the gang violence in their home countries, instead of cutting the foreign aid to fight it.

You want to stop refugees and border jumpers? Jail anyone who gives them a job. Trump has stopped all prosecutions of companies who employ illegals. Obama is the ONLY President who has gone after these assholes. Of course Trump won't prosecute people who hire illegals, because he's ONE OF THEM.
Many are working for legal Mexican business owners who hire them for cash on a daily basis. I witness this in residential construction daily. It is not up to a general contractor to check as it is the subcontractors responsibility. This also happens in Mexican owned restaurants.
Are you ready to jail legal immigrant business owners?

I don't understand why we have to house ANY of the damn illegals. Reject ALL of them who show up without a legal reason, work permit or other documentation that says they can be here.

They way we do it now is like a door to door salesman forcing his way into your house and there is nothing you can do to stop him.

Why don't you tell the Administration to do SOMETHING about the gang violence in their home countries, instead of cutting the foreign aid to fight it.

You want to stop refugees and border jumpers? Jail anyone who gives them a job. Trump has stopped all prosecutions of companies who employ illegals. Obama is the ONLY President who has gone after these assholes. Of course Trump won't prosecute people who hire illegals, because he's ONE OF THEM.
Many are working for legal Mexican business owners who hire them for cash on a daily basis. I witness this in residential construction daily. It is not up to a general contractor to check as it is the subcontractors responsibility. This also happens in Mexican owned restaurants.
She is CLUELESS.

I have worked on ACOE jobsites where illegals work in mass.
Under Clinton I was at Whiteman AFB and ins did a raid. THREE BUS LOADS of illegals were carted off and one of them was a site foreman! And the only reason they got busted was because Clinton was scheduled to visit so they raided the base.

Our government can't even keep it's own jobsites free of illegals but that dumb bitch thinks they can crack down on public companies.

Liberals are stupid

No, he hasn’t. You are either a liar or...

O’Neill Plant Manager Charged In Immigration Case

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...inally-targeting-employers-of-illegal-workers
Georgia business owner, illegal alien charged with exploiting illegal workers

Want more?

I can tell you this. Mexicans and/or Guatemalans do far better work than Haitians. At least in my experience.

Sex Trafficking is a criminal act along with murder, rape and drug smuggling. Prosecute it as such

Crossing a border to find work is trespassing
Democrats prefer increased sex slave and drug trafficking.

But let's watch how the cnn network reports it, shall we?

Folks, the left TDS is a dangerous mental condition, and it is obvious that it is contagious.

Trafficking takes two parties.

Who do you think the other party is?

Forum List

Back