Do you liberals/Democrats REALLY believe this UnAmerican policy?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Dem rep warns immigration officers following 'illegal' Trump orders: 'You will not be safe'
If you are a US government official and you are deporting Americans be warned,” Arizona Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego tweeted early Thursday. “When the worm turns you will not be safe because you were just following orders. You do not have to take part in illegal acts ordered by this President's administration.”

Dem rep warns immigration officers following 'illegal' Trump orders: 'You will not be safe'

What an attitude!
This is like saying "PUT ME IN OFFICE AND I'LL HAVE THE POLICE ARRESTED"!!

Man... I seriously hope this becomes a mantra for the Democrat Party.

Think of it... FIRST it is ICE. Then your local cops will be??? WHAT??? "Vigilante justice" at play?

Keep it up you really exemplary Democrat politicians! "Blue Wave"???? Wow.

Thank God for Fox News for keeping us outraged at something 24/7/365.

Well everyone is safe cause you can not deport Americans! Is this democrat with stupid?

If you are a US government official and you are deporting Americans be warned,” Arizona Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego tweeted early Thursday. “When the worm turns you will not be safe because you were just following orders. You do not have to take part in illegal acts ordered by this President's administration.”

What an attitude!
This is like saying "PUT ME IN OFFICE AND I'LL HAVE THE POLICE ARRESTED"!!

Man... I seriously hope this becomes a mantra for the Democrat Party.

Think of it... FIRST it is ICE. Then your local cops will be??? WHAT??? "Vigilante justice" at play?

Keep it up you really exemplary Democrat politicians! "Blue Wave"???? Wow.
When the worm turns? Holy crap that’s racist. First monkeys and now worms when will the racism stop. I gotta see a man about a dog brb.

He walked it back (or tried to):

“Government officials who violate the law or the constitution will not be immune to legal consequences,” Gallego said Thursday. “They will eventually be held accountable for their actions, even if the Trump administration is refusing to do so.”

Reminds me of a proverb…

“Closed mouth gathers no foot” Gallego should write that on a rock.

Thank God for Fox News for keeping us outraged at something 24/7/365.
/---/ Not like CNN and Lanny Davis making crap up to pizz people off.
Trump Unloads on CNN
CNN says that they do not lie. Ari Fleischer: Oh, really? They report that Comey wouldn’t confirm Trump’s statement that Trump wasn’t under investigation? They reported that Scaramucci is connected to the Russians. That’s the story that CNN had to retract, and they fired three reporters for getting that one wrong. CNN reported that Donald Trump Jr. knew about the WikiLeaks Podesta emails in advance when he didn’t and nobody did, and it’s been confirmed. CNN reported that Cohen was wiretapped. Not true. And CNN reported that Trump knew about the meeting in Trump Tower. That’s just Ari Fleischer off the top of his head with some reactions to the idea that CNN doesn’t lie.

Forum List

Back