Do you notice how there are few successful conservative comedians/tv show hosts?

itā€™s because conservatives arenā€™t funny. They lack the clever wit and critical thinking that liberal comedians possess naturally. Liberals also tend to not have the mean spirit conservatives have.

Roseanne Barr was successful, but even her ugly political ideology couldnā€™t save her. As usual the rightwing influence in entertainment fails and Iā€™m always happy to see rightwingers fail.

You just debunked yourself.

Indeed, there are no conservative comedians because if you tell someone you are a conservative, you get fired. So much for "diversity".

Never work in leftist dominated fields. They destroy everything.
The question you should ask is why the field is liberal dominated to begin with. Do you even know why?

Did I not just answer your question?

But yes I know why. Since liberals cant compete with superior people in actually productive fields, they retort to verbal manipulation. So they naturally gravitate towards the verbal fields, see the media.

Today comedy is ruined. You could just watch the "fuck white people" poster and have all the current comedy condensed. But then, that would be too edgy for those comedians.
Hmm so why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Liberals are smarter. Dumb people donā€™t run the entertainment industry. It wouldnā€™t be worth billions otherwise.
Why do you fail to be a representative of your post?

Of course I knew that. I also know -- as do you, but you have some sort of narrative to maintain -- that the OPs point is spot on.

Conservatives donā€™t understand the nuances of comedy

To them, comedy is slipping on a banana peel or a pie in the face

itā€™s because conservatives arenā€™t funny. They lack the clever wit and critical thinking that liberal comedians possess naturally. Liberals also tend to not have the mean spirit conservatives have.

Roseanne Barr was successful, but even her ugly political ideology couldnā€™t save her. As usual the rightwing influence in entertainment fails and Iā€™m always happy to see rightwingers fail.

Indeed, there are no conservative comedians because if you tell someone you are a conservative, you get fired. So much for "diversity".

The question you should ask is why the field is liberal dominated to begin with. Do you even know why?

But yes I know why. Since liberals cant compete with superior people in actually productive fields, they retort to verbal manipulation. So they naturally gravitate towards the verbal fields, see the media.

Today comedy is ruined. You could just watch the "fuck white people" poster and have all the current comedy condensed. But then, that would be too edgy for those comedians.
Hmm so why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Liberals are smarter. Dumb people donā€™t run the entertainment industry. It wouldnā€™t be worth billions otherwise.
You do realize that higher education AND pop culture used to be dominated by traditionalists, right?

Cons are evil. Canā€™t be funny when you are full of hate .

Hmmm, why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Because they're fricken lazy bums and don't want to get a job...dumbass.

Hmmm, why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Because they're fricken lazy bums and don't want to get a job...dumbass.
What an idiotic thing to say, as those people are generally fully employed....

A problem for conservatives is they tend to take things literally
Comedic forms like satire are lost on them

Lol only a dumbass who has never sat foot in a classroom of higher learning thinks college students are lazy. I think youā€™re just jealous really. Jealous you werenā€™t smart enough for college.

`

Canā€™t be funny when you are full of hate .

Tell that to Chris Rock, and a dozen or more of todays comedians

Forum List

Back