Do you notice how there are few successful conservative comedians/tv show hosts?

itā€™s because conservatives arenā€™t funny. They lack the clever wit and critical thinking that liberal comedians possess naturally. Liberals also tend to not have the mean spirit conservatives have.

Roseanne Barr was successful, but even her ugly political ideology couldnā€™t save her. As usual the rightwing influence in entertainment fails and Iā€™m always happy to see rightwingers fail.

You just debunked yourself.

Indeed, there are no conservative comedians because if you tell someone you are a conservative, you get fired. So much for "diversity".

Never work in leftist dominated fields. They destroy everything.
So why did Roseanne get a show to begin with with a trump supporter character?
Because the original show had a very liberal cast and was made for liberal audiences....

Who cares what the original show was made for. The show was profitable as hell.

The company is infested with crazy hard leftists. I won't be doing business with them and I advice everyone do the same. Starve the bitches.

Have any of you watched the reboot ? Sure Rosanne plays the trump character, but the others are way liberal . The show even has a transgender grand kid ! Iā€™m surprised you righties didnā€™t boycott .

itā€™s because conservatives arenā€™t funny. They lack the clever wit and critical thinking that liberal comedians possess naturally. Liberals also tend to not have the mean spirit conservatives have.

Roseanne Barr was successful, but even her ugly political ideology couldnā€™t save her. As usual the rightwing influence in entertainment fails and Iā€™m always happy to see rightwingers fail.

Cons are evil. Canā€™t be funny when you are full of hate .
so are liberals timmy....

Oh. No one can touch conservatives in the hate department. They literally start organized groups around their hatred ! With uniforms and everything !
yea right timmy....liberals hate just as much....if you were not such a far lefty you would easily see this....

Where are all these liberal organized hate groups ?

Indeed, there are no conservative comedians because if you tell someone you are a conservative, you get fired. So much for "diversity".

The question you should ask is why the field is liberal dominated to begin with. Do you even know why?

Did I not just answer your question?

But yes I know why. Since liberals cant compete with superior people in actually productive fields, they retort to verbal manipulation. So they naturally gravitate towards the verbal fields, see the media.

Today comedy is ruined. You could just watch the "fuck white people" poster and have all the current comedy condensed. But then, that would be too edgy for those comedians.
Hmm so why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Liberals are smarter. Dumb people donā€™t run the entertainment industry. It wouldnā€™t be worth billions otherwise.
yea you guys are so smart a bunch of ignorant righties took the presidency from ya....
Thatā€™s because stupid people can vote? Of course Trump lost the popular vote so....
thats what you got out of what i said?...lol....ok billy....lol....

Oh I disagree completely...

The reason talk radio is 100% conservative isn't because it's a daily exercise in fact based discussions. Their hosts are entertaining. Here is an experiment; give one of these dopes a listen some day for 20 minutes... and see how long it takes until they imitate someone on the left and (it goes without saying) mis-characterize or mis-quote them or just make something up. This is entertainment.

As for hollywood and stand-up comendians...first you don't truly know someone's politics until they talk about it. Most don't for obvious reasons but as an example, Frank Caliendo, I believe, was a Bush Supporter and said he was a member of the "27% club" which was what Bush's approval rating was. I don't think anyone who didn't know about the comment would peg him as a Bush supporter.

The problem Conseravtives have in this realm is that you have to be "for" something....Conservatives are generally against things. Immigrants, minorities, women, equal pay, abortion, taxes, welfare, the environment, etc... They are for guns and "I have mine, you get yours". Though guns are in movies, the hero in the film is not usually the one who is the most violent and nobody makes movies where the hero is miserly with their money or resources.

What is this shit supposed to prove?

Who controls the entertainment business?

Notice how any actor who gets off the commie plantation is immediately blackballed and rarely works again?

Even established actors are at risk.

Does the same thing happen in comedy?

Oh. No one can touch conservatives in the hate department. They literally start organized groups around their hatred ! With uniforms and everything !
yea right timmy....liberals hate just as much....if you were not such a far lefty you would easily see this....

timmy the far left has just as much hate as the far right does...to both of those groups if you dont like what they like ...FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on...

timmy the far left has just as much hate as the far right does...to both of those groups if you dont like what they like ...FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on...

Sounds like you are full of hate .

You could just answer my question.

that makes me sound like i am full of hate?.....you are even more gone than what i thought timmy....and as far as answering your question....the far left of the democratic party is an organized hate group....like i said.....if you dont like what they like ...FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on.

that makes me sound like i am full of hate?.....you are even more gone than what i thought timmy....and as far as answering your question....the far left of the democratic party is an organized hate group....like i said.....if you dont like what they like ...FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on.

Yeah you are a real love fest .

How are the Democrats full of hate ? By backing gay marriage ?

ā€œSuffer with the trappings of marriage you gays! Bwhahahaha !ā€

A problem for conservatives is they tend to take things literally
Comedic forms like satire are lost on them
Ya... like holding up the SEVERED BLOODY HEAD of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES... that was REAL FUCKIN' FUNNY.

Someone should have done that to OBAMA... oh wait... you fuckers would have gone NUCLEAR!

You people and your BLATANT HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS...so STFU moron.
Another reason conservatives donā€™t get comedy is they are snowflakes at heart

Wanda Sykes was one of her writers. Wanda was the first to quit earlier today.

Last edited:
There is a show on Fox called the Five.

171027_FOX_PraiseTheFive.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

I watch it every now and then. The guy on the right thinks he is hilarious. So smug. But he is funny. I laugh AT him and not WITH him. A huge difference.

There was another one called "Red Eye". It saw itself as a kind of Conservative Real Time. It was cancelled. I laughed, but not at their jokes. I laughed at them. It's hard to explain. It was like laughing at the former president of Iran when he visited. He was so angry people were laughing at him, but everything he said was so stupid.

Fox cancels 'Red Eye'

democrats are organized....now THAT is funny.

The question you should ask is why the field is liberal dominated to begin with. Do you even know why?

But yes I know why. Since liberals cant compete with superior people in actually productive fields, they retort to verbal manipulation. So they naturally gravitate towards the verbal fields, see the media.

Today comedy is ruined. You could just watch the "fuck white people" poster and have all the current comedy condensed. But then, that would be too edgy for those comedians.
Hmm so why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Liberals are smarter. Dumb people donā€™t run the entertainment industry. It wouldnā€™t be worth billions otherwise.

Hmmm, why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Because they're fricken lazy bums and don't want to get a job...dumbass.
What an idiotic thing to say, as those people are generally fully employed....

As those people are generally employed?? WTF, after spending 20 years in college.

Hmmm, why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Because they're fricken lazy bums and don't want to get a job...dumbass.
Lol only a dumbass who has never sat foot in a classroom of higher learning thinks college students are lazy. I think youā€™re just jealous really. Jealous you werenā€™t smart enough for college.

Yeah, evidently you haven't been in a college, ever....dumbass.

Lol only a dumbass who has never sat foot in a classroom of higher learning thinks college students are lazy. I think youā€™re just jealous really. Jealous you werenā€™t smart enough for college.

Yeah I did a hard science degree in half the time required.

In humanities, they are beyond lazy and dumb. And they come out even dumber... worse with stupid colored hair and hating men.
Lol complete bullshit.

LOL...your ignorance is showing.

Forum List

Back