Do you notice how there are few successful conservative comedians/tv show hosts?

You just debunked yourself.

Indeed, there are no conservative comedians because if you tell someone you are a conservative, you get fired. So much for "diversity".

Never work in leftist dominated fields. They destroy everything.
The question you should ask is why the field is liberal dominated to begin with. Do you even know why?

Did I not just answer your question?

But yes I know why. Since liberals cant compete with superior people in actually productive fields, they retort to verbal manipulation. So they naturally gravitate towards the verbal fields, see the media.

Today comedy is ruined. You could just watch the "fuck white people" poster and have all the current comedy condensed. But then, that would be too edgy for those comedians.
Hmm so why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Liberals are smarter. Dumb people don’t run the entertainment industry. It wouldn’t be worth billions otherwise.

Hmmm, why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Because they're fricken lazy bums and don't want to get a job...dumbass.
Lol only a dumbass who has never sat foot in a classroom of higher learning thinks college students are lazy. I think you’re just jealous really. Jealous you weren’t smart enough for college.

Yeah I did a hard science degree in half the time required.

In humanities, they are beyond lazy and dumb. And they come out even dumber... worse with stupid colored hair and hating men.

A problem for conservatives is they tend to take things literally
Comedic forms like satire are lost on them
Ya... like holding up the SEVERED BLOODY HEAD of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES... that was REAL FUCKIN' FUNNY.

Someone should have done that to OBAMA... oh wait... you fuckers would have gone NUCLEAR!

You people and your BLATANT HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS...so STFU moron.

Conservatives don’t understand the nuances of comedy

To them, comedy is slipping on a banana peel or a pie in the face

To them, comedy is slipping on a banana peel or a pie in the face
Comedians that got laughs that way were mostly liberals.
Just say it........Jews
Jews who made money off of conservative audiences

careful

your bigotry is coming out.

The question you should ask is why the field is liberal dominated to begin with. Do you even know why?

But yes I know why. Since liberals cant compete with superior people in actually productive fields, they retort to verbal manipulation. So they naturally gravitate towards the verbal fields, see the media.

Today comedy is ruined. You could just watch the "fuck white people" poster and have all the current comedy condensed. But then, that would be too edgy for those comedians.
Hmm so why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Liberals are smarter. Dumb people don’t run the entertainment industry. It wouldn’t be worth billions otherwise.

Hmmm, why is it that a person with a higher degree is more likely to be liberal? Because they're fricken lazy bums and don't want to get a job...dumbass.
Lol only a dumbass who has never sat foot in a classroom of higher learning thinks college students are lazy. I think you’re just jealous really. Jealous you weren’t smart enough for college.

In humanities, they are beyond lazy and dumb. And they come out even dumber... worse with stupid colored hair and hating men.
Lol complete bullshit.

A problem for conservatives is they tend to take things literally
Comedic forms like satire are lost on them
Ya... like holding up the SEVERED BLOODY HEAD of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES... that was REAL FUCKIN' FUNNY.

Someone should have done that to OBAMA... oh wait... you fuckers would have gone NUCLEAR!

You people and your BLATANT HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS...so STFU moron.
They couldn't even handle a nobody at a rodeo wearing an Obama mask.

Lol complete bullshit.

Just the truth.

I don't think almost anything is lazier than a gender studies major... That's where the lazy losers go.

it’s because conservatives aren’t funny. They lack the clever wit and critical thinking that liberal comedians possess naturally. Liberals also tend to not have the mean spirit conservatives have..

Conservatives understand that Life is serious business, not to be laughed at. Comedy is not an appropriate form of communication.

it’s because conservatives aren’t funny. They lack the clever wit and critical thinking that liberal comedians possess naturally. Liberals also tend to not have the mean spirit conservatives have.

Roseanne Barr was successful, but even her ugly political ideology couldn’t save her. As usual the rightwing influence in entertainment fails and I’m always happy to see rightwingers fail.

Indeed, there are no conservative comedians because if you tell someone you are a conservative, you get fired. So much for "diversity".

Because that factoid is false dear.

it’s because conservatives aren’t funny. They lack the clever wit and critical thinking that liberal comedians possess naturally. Liberals also tend to not have the mean spirit conservatives have.

Roseanne Barr was successful, but even her ugly political ideology couldn’t save her. As usual the rightwing influence in entertainment fails and I’m always happy to see rightwingers fail.

So why did Roseanne get a show to begin with with a trump supporter character?
Because the original show had a very liberal cast and was made for liberal audiences....

So why did Roseanne get a show to begin with with a trump supporter character?
Because the original show had a very liberal cast and was made for liberal audiences....

Who cares what the original show was made for. The show was profitable as hell.

The company is infested with crazy hard leftists. I won't be doing business with them and I advice everyone do the same. Starve the bitches.

yea you guys are so smart a bunch of ignorant righties took the presidency from ya....

Cons are evil. Can’t be funny when you are full of hate .
so are liberals timmy....

Oh. No one can touch conservatives in the hate department. They literally start organized groups around their hatred ! With uniforms and everything !

yea you guys are so smart a bunch of ignorant righties took the presidency from ya....
That’s because stupid people can vote? Of course Trump lost the popular vote so....

Oh. No one can touch conservatives in the hate department. They literally start organized groups around their hatred ! With uniforms and everything !
yea right timmy....liberals hate just as much....if you were not such a far lefty you would easily see this....

Forum List

Back