Do you notice how there are few successful conservative comedians/tv show hosts?

As those people are generally employed?? WTF, after spending 20 years in college.

Yes, and they generally make higher wages and have better benefits, too.

What part of this are you not getting, people?

WE CAN MEASURE THESE THINGS.

Not arguing that a higher education doesn't usually yield higher pay. Point is those that have stayed in college way beyond a Masters typically lack any experience and/or social skills which can and will affect their income. Exceptions to that rule would be those that get a PHD and become doctors....which certainly doesn't take 20 years.

it’s because conservatives aren’t funny. They lack the clever wit and critical thinking that liberal comedians possess naturally. Liberals also tend to not have the mean spirit conservatives have.

Roseanne Barr was successful, but even her ugly political ideology couldn’t save her. As usual the rightwing influence in entertainment fails and I’m always happy to see rightwingers fail.
Yeah that stand up routine Sandra Bernhard had laughing at the idea of Sarah Palin getting gang raped was a hoot.

All the left wing moonbats thought so...

Again, conservatives take things literally

You know, the kid you have to explain jokes to

Conservatives laugh at Donald Trumps jokes

Need I say more?

yea right timmy....liberals hate just as much....if you were not such a far lefty you would easily see this....

Where are all these liberal organized hate groups ?
timmy the far left has just as much hate as the far right does...to both of those groups if you dont like what they like ...FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on...

Sounds like you are full of hate .

You could just answer my question.
that makes me sound like i am full of hate?.....you are even more gone than what i thought timmy....and as far as answering your question....the far left of the democratic party is an organized hate group....like i said.....if you dont like what they like ...FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on.

Yeah you are a real love fest .

How are the Democrats full of hate ? By backing gay marriage ?

“Suffer with the trappings of marriage you gays! Bwhahahaha !”
backing gay marriage?....you mean like they did not once but twice in sunny california?.....like that timmy?...timmy you are too much of a controlled person by that party you love to see your fellow minions as someone who can hate....

There is a show on Fox called the Five.

171027_FOX_PraiseTheFive.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

I watch it every now and then. The guy on the right thinks he is hilarious. So smug. But he is funny. I laugh AT him and not WITH him. A huge difference.

There was another one called "Red Eye". It saw itself as a kind of Conservative Real Time. It was cancelled. I laughed, but not at their jokes. I laughed at them. It's hard to explain. It was like laughing at the former president of Iran when he visited. He was so angry people were laughing at him, but everything he said was so stupid.

Fox cancels 'Red Eye'
hey many posters here seem to feel the same way about you dean....you are smug....you think you are a serious poster.....many here laugh at you too for obvious reasons....

yea right timmy....liberals hate just as much....if you were not such a far lefty you would easily see this....

timmy the far left has just as much hate as the far right does...to both of those groups if you dont like what they like ...FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on...

that makes me sound like i am full of hate?.....you are even more gone than what i thought timmy....and as far as answering your question....the far left of the democratic party is an organized hate group....like i said.....if you dont like what they like ...FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on.

democrats are organized....now THAT is funny.
the far left ones are....they took over your party while the so called normal ones did jack shit.....but dont feel bad, the other guys have the same problem with their farther right crowd......

The idea the government is a worthwhile answer to anything is a joke.
Whether or not you find it or politics funny is simply subjective.

Conservatives don’t understand the nuances of comedy

To them, comedy is slipping on a banana peel or a pie in the face
bet the 3 stooges made you laugh...
When I was six
yea right rw....you dont laugh if you see a reel of these guys on tv today?....i dont buy it....every male i have ever seen when the stooges comes on laughs....females not so much.....
I can tolerate the Stooges for about thirty seconds

democrats are organized....now THAT is funny.
the far left ones are....they took over your party while the so called normal ones did jack shit.....but dont feel bad, the other guys have the same problem with their farther right crowd......

Democrats would be dangerous if they were to ever get oraganized

Conservatives don’t understand the nuances of comedy

To them, comedy is slipping on a banana peel or a pie in the face
bet the 3 stooges made you laugh...
When I was six
yea right rw....you dont laugh if you see a reel of these guys on tv today?....i dont buy it....every male i have ever seen when the stooges comes on laughs....females not so much.....
I can tolerate the Stooges for about thirty seconds
before you bust out laughing.....i get ya,but dont worry that is a typical male response to the stooges...

Have any of you watched the reboot ? Sure Rosanne plays the trump character, but the others are way liberal . The show even has a transgender grand kid ! I’m surprised you righties didn’t boycott .

I've seen a little of it. I almost wonder if she did this INTENTIONALLY to kill the show BECAUSE of the number of liberal characters and ideas being portrayed on it.

it’s because conservatives aren’t funny. They lack the clever wit and critical thinking that liberal comedians possess naturally. Liberals also tend to not have the mean spirit conservatives have.

Roseanne Barr was successful, but even her ugly political ideology couldn’t save her. As usual the rightwing influence in entertainment fails and I’m always happy to see rightwingers fail.

You just debunked yourself.

Indeed, there are no conservative comedians because if you tell someone you are a conservative, you get fired. So much for "diversity".

Never work in leftist dominated fields. They destroy everything.
So why did Roseanne get a show to begin with with a trump supporter character?

Because they knew she was trailer trash and eventually they knew she would embarrass herself?

Indeed, there are no conservative comedians because if you tell someone you are a conservative, you get fired. So much for "diversity".

So why did Roseanne get a show to begin with with a trump supporter character?

Because they knew she was trailer trash and eventually they knew she would embarrass herself?
You have a point. Most Trump supporters are trailer trash.

The question you should ask is why the field is liberal dominated to begin with. Do you even know why?

Because they know no bounds when it comes to decency and since you left wingers suck that stuff down like your boyfriends jizz.......they'll keep giving it to you.

Forum List

Back