Do you Planned Parenthood (PP) supporters understand "Fund Segregation"???

I'm looking for you PP supporters to explain how PP has separated abortion related expenses so that NO federal funds are used in covering abortion expenses. Where are you ??? How come you can't do that? Simple I would think for "smart" people especially those of you FFOs and LIPs!

Is that really our job?
Personally, I wouldn't mind if PP used government funds for abortion.
The only ones who would get upset are those who don't want their tax dollars going to abortion.

Is it not great they do not fully itemize the funding? It leaves you without proof if they are or if they are not!!

What? Did you think they would tell you if they were? That is a crime!

Why don't you just trust their word?

Right! Trust the word of people that are selling baby body parts! Wow. You guys all upset about Cecil the Lion and yet blasé unconcerned about
the cannibalistic like behavior i.e. making money off human body parts! Where is you sense of decency...of proportion!
This world doesn't have room for Nazis, beheading groups and people that have NO problem in selling baby parts!
The reason is all the above groups are anti-humans...hate the human race!

MOD EDIT: Posting the same thing many times is considered spamming. Please don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
The real reason NaziCon Republicans have used various forms of lies, misinformation, and "doctored" videos to destroy or weaken the following groups is because they overwhelmingly support Democrats:

ACORN
Unions
Planned Parenthood
The organized crime trifecta of progressivism.

The real reason NaziCon Republicans have used various forms of lies, misinformation, and "doctored" videos to destroy or weaken the following groups is because they overwhelmingly support Democrats:

ACORN
Unions
Planned Parenthood
Stop spamming. This is the second identical post I've seen, you're broadcasting it across the board.

I'm looking for you PP supporters to explain how PP has separated abortion related expenses so that NO federal funds are used in covering abortion expenses. Where are you ??? How come you can't do that? Simple I would think for "smart" people especially those of you FFOs and LIPs!

Is that really our job?
The only ones who would get upset are those who don't want their tax dollars going to abortion.

Is it not great they do not fully itemize the funding? It leaves you without proof if they are or if they are not!!

Right! Trust the word of people that are selling baby body parts! Wow. You guys all upset about Cecil the Lion and yet blasé unconcerned about
the cannibalistic like behavior i.e. making money off human body parts! Where is you sense of decency...of proportion!
This world doesn't have room for Nazis, beheading groups and people that have NO problem in selling baby parts!

first--they are not selling baby parts. They are discussing the cost of shipping and handling of aborted fetal tissue for research purposes. That is legal

2nd--I doubt the reseachers are cannibals. I do no believe they are eating human fetuses.

3rd--The world have room for Nazis, terrorists that behead people, and even kluckers that burn crosses.Welcome to planet Earth! For every group here, there is another group trying to destroy it.

4th--I don't give a damn about Cecil the Lion. Who the hell is Cecil the Lion? Did he play in the Lion King or some other movie?

Is that really our job?

first--they are not selling baby parts. They are discussing the cost of shipping and handling of aborted fetal tissue for research purposes. That is legal

2nd--I doubt the reseachers are cannibals. I do no believe they are eating human fetuses.

3rd--The world have room for Nazis, terrorists that behead people, and even kluckers that burn crosses.Welcome to planet Earth! For every group here, there is another group trying to destroy it.

4th--I don't give a damn about Cecil the Lion. Who the hell is Cecil the Lion? Did he play in the Lion King or some other movie?

That explains why they have different prices for brains vs. lungs. Because they "shipping" is different for identical weights and sizes.

ACORN
Unions
Planned Parenthood

Still haven't explained how expenses for abortions are segregated so that tax revenue is not used for abortions.
More importantly, PP selling body parts reduces the operating costs for abortions, so why are tax dollars necessary?

Is that really our job?

You don't negotiate shipping costs, they are pretty much standard

Is that really our job?

2nd--I doubt the reseachers are cannibals
. I do no believe they are eating human fetuses.

Coyote Yo coyote, note the bolded reference to "research purposes"....aka "experimentation". Since you claimed experimentation has nothing whatever to do with fetal sales. Just want to point out to everybody what a dishonest baby killing hack you are.

Is that really our job?

You don't negotiate shipping costs, they are pretty much standard

lol, funny.

ACORN
Unions
Planned Parenthood

Still haven't explained how expenses for abortions are segregated so that tax revenue is not used for abortions.
More importantly, PP selling body parts reduces the operating costs for abortions, so why are tax dollars necessary?

Abortions are legal. So why do you hate women who seek abortions for mental, physical and/or financial reasons?

ACORN
Unions
Planned Parenthood
Stop spamming. This is the second identical post I've seen, you're broadcasting it across the board.

Quit bitching in the same way you bitch post after post.

ACORN
Unions
Planned Parenthood

Abortions are legal. So why do you hate women who seek abortions for mental, physical and/or financial reasons?
Partial birth abortions aren't legal.
Changing procedures to facilitate organ harvest isn't legal.
Selling dead babies for profit isn't legal.

So why do you support all those things? Are you a felon?

ACORN
Unions
Planned Parenthood

Yes, and on related threads.

ACORN
Unions
Planned Parenthood

Why do you love women who MURDER innocent babies for selfish non health reasons?

ACORN
Unions
Planned Parenthood

Yes, and on related threads.
Spamming.

ACORN
Unions
Planned Parenthood

Partial birth abortions aren't legal.
Changing procedures to facilitate organ harvest isn't legal.
Selling dead babies for profit isn't legal.

So why do you support all those things? Are you a felon?

Can you provide "credible" proof that Planned Parenthood is doing anything "illegal"?

It is very simple question that should be easily answered by PP supporters.
Are all PP revenues combined and the operating expenses deducted from the combined revenue?
Or to make it simpler.
Planned Parenthood affiliates around the country received $528.4 million in government funds (a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars), according to the organization's own annual report and information it's required to share with the IRS.
How Planned Parenthood actually uses its federal funding - The Washington Post
Below is PP's report.
Under Expenses...
Do we see any segregation of expenses incurred performing abortions?
Furthermore do we see where the $528.4 million in Federal revenue was segregated and ONLY
expenses of PP related to NON-abortion expenses was segregated?

The answer is NO.

So until PP can assure that ALL $528.4 million provided by our taxes is NOT used to pay abortion related services' expenses... PP should have it's Federal funds withheld.
Simple as that. As long as NO Federal funds are used to pay Abortion related expenses I've no problem with PP activities.
That simple!
View attachment 46494
ISSUU - Planned Parenthood 2013-2014 Annual Report by Planned Parenthood Action Fund

Planned Parenthood's 2013-2014 annual report shows that it received about $528 million in "Government Health Services Grants & Reimbursements" — about 41 percent of its total funding. It also received about $305 million from non-government health services revenue — 23 percent of its funding — and $257 million in private contributions and bequests, according to the report. About 65 percent of that funding went to providing medical services, while the remaining funds went to non-medical program services, management and general support, and fundraising.

The math in the above is simple:

PP received $562 million in non-government revenue plus private contributions.

As I've been asking PP supporters to explain a simple fact.
If an abortion is held in a PP abortion facility, who paid the utility bills? The rent? The salaries?
If any of the $558 million in federal,etc. funds are used to pay abortion related expenses that should provide justification for suspending all federal payments.

Every medical facility in the country that does abortions also provides non-abortion services to people who for one reason or another have all or part of their bill paid by government funding.

Do you want to shut them all down?

I want abortions especially ones for idiots like these :
Of the 333,964 abortions planned parenthood was involved in..
36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
8.1% [were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
44.7% or nearly half by women having abortions have one or more previously.

Facts About Abortion U.S. Abortion Statistics

that use my tax money to keep these ignorant women from having 2 or more abortions as they have done under PP's encouragement so PP can
use the aborted tissues for crass money. If that means clinics be used strictly for abortions using non-tax money so be it!
That should NOT be a problem.
We have dedicated brake repair shops... we have dentists, we have specialities... so why not a clinic strictly for abortions?
What is the problem with that and NOT using my tax money especially for women stupid enough to have 2 or more abortions!

No tax money is used for abortions.

So you are 100% confident that this document filed with the IRS shows that all the utilities, salaries, supplies used in an abortion service
came from non-tax payments by tax payers like me?
Do you see anywhere on this page where segmented expenses for abortions using NON-Tax funds???
View attachment 46502

I know that if PP takes in more in private donations or other non-government revenue than it spends out of pocket to provide abortion services

then IT IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for PP to be using government money on abortions.

Forum List

Back