Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
I guess now all the victims from perv island and elsewhere can come on out and put it all all out there

-Geaux

Where did I state Bubba gave him safe haven?

Weird?
You didn't. You're not following. I am illustrating that your otiginal statement about the media was silly. And then your later statements to support it were even sillier.

You said that, if trump flew with epstein, we would hear all about it. Dumb point, really. If clinton had a club where epstein recruited young women, we would also have heard all about it. Instead, we only hear that about trump.

He committed suicide the day he climbed into bed with the Clintons.

It just took a while for the pill to take effect.
The Clintons? He was chasing pussy with trump. There is nothing dumber than a Trumpanzee Faux News junkie! Bigly!!!

Yes he killed himself.

He was no longer under suicide watch and thus had ample chance to hang himself.

At least that's what Hillary said.

Narcissistic personalities like him, don't kill themselves.

Psychology 101.

They do when they're looking at 45 years in a federal prison.

Narcissistic personalities are actually more likely to attempt suicide

Bullshit.
My brother is a classic narcissist. He'll never admit fault for any reason.

"Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?"

Who cares how he died?
Really?
Yes, really. The guy deserved death. He would been killed in prison had he even been introduced to the general population. He got what he deserved, as far as I'm concerned.
I agree but it is very likely he was murdered to silence him, and protect some very wealthy pedos. I want justice. Don’t you?

Who cares how he died?

Anyone with the smallest sense of justice.
He got his justice.

He may have.
But what about the rest?
They would have gotten no more justice than this.

So you're glad the rest of Steins victims wont be able to bring their case to the courts.
Thats telling....

Who cares how he died?
Really?
Yes, really. The guy deserved death. He would been killed in prison had he even been introduced to the general population. He got what he deserved, as far as I'm concerned.
I agree but it is very likely he was murdered to silence him, and protect some very wealthy pedos. I want justice. Don’t you?
It is not "very likely." No one knows and you have no evidence other than conspiratorial delusions.

Forum List

Back