Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
"Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?"

Who cares how he died?

Anyone with the smallest sense of justice.
He got his justice.

He may have.
But what about the rest?
They would have gotten no more justice than this.

So you're glad the rest of Steins victims wont be able to bring their case to the courts.
Thats telling....
I'm glad a child rapist is dead. Get it right.

Clinton and Trump were both seen with Epstein. Wouldn't it be funny if they both had Jeff whacked? Bottom line though, not enough info, we are being kept in the dark and fed shit.....Like mushrooms.

Clinton and Trump were both seen with Epstein. Wouldn't it be funny if they both had Jeff whacked? Bottom line though, not enough info, we are being kept in the dark and fed shit.....Like mushrooms. I have heard that pedophiles typically get whacked but other inmates. Could be...maybe.

Clinton and Trump were both seen with Epstein. Wouldn't it be funny if they both had Jeff whacked? Bottom line though, not enough info, we are being kept in the dark and fed shit.....Like mushrooms.
If they were going to do that, they would have had him killed long ago. Long before an investigation was started and collecting evidence, possibly against either of them.

He got his justice.

He may have.
But what about the rest?

So you're glad the rest of Steins victims wont be able to bring their case to the courts.
Thats telling....

Afraid bill is in the target?

He got his justice.

He may have.
But what about the rest?

Thats telling....
Oh please. Even Epstein wasn't a child rapist. At worst he was guilty of statutory rape.

He got his justice.

He may have.
But what about the rest?

Thats telling....
Oh please. Even Epstein wasn't a child rapist. At worst he was guilty of statutory rape.
Everyone still can't seem to define the term "pedo."

He got his justice.

He may have.
But what about the rest?

Thats telling....

Afraid bill is in the target?
I have no idea who is and who isn't. I do know that Epstein was a child rapist and I know he's dead. I do not shed a tear for him.

He got his justice.

He may have.
But what about the rest?

Thats telling....
Raping under aged girls isn't rape?

Epstein would have been a hero in jail. Most of those gangs deal in underage girls as sex slaves themselves one of the reasons Democrats hate the wall or any kind of interference with criminal illegal migrations, the other being dope smuggling; only idiots think otherwise. He would just be admired as an upper class pimp is all. If he raped and killed 4 year olds, maybe, but like all Democrats adults screwing 12 + year old girls and boys is perfectly fine with the vast majority of prison scum; after all they have the same morals and principles as Democrats.

He may have.
But what about the rest?

Thats telling....
Raping under aged girls isn't rape?
Of course it's rape. It's called statutory rape where the girl is willing but underage. According to MOST of these girls, they were aged 14 to 17 and paid 300 per session. That's statutory rape. The most serious crimes of which he was accused was sex trafficking of minors. He was flying them here and there across state lines.

He may have.
But what about the rest?

Thats telling....
Everyone still can't seem to define the term "pedo."

There's what they want it to mean to make Epstein a pedo, and then there's what it really means.

Forum List

Back